Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SirVladimir

I found my Life Purpose. Period.

12 posts in this topic

Today, I made a huge leap in @Leo Gura's course. The final sentence is: to discover dimensions of reality. Recontextualized, to explore the 'w' axis in an 'xyz' world. I've still got the parts Making it real (and further) in front of me. Here is my story.

I've been through a rabbit hole of ideas; from politics to teaching as Leo does (I even cried at that one). But now, all has been stripped down and feels empty. Only one purpose prevails - the one I present to you. It came to me spontaneously, though I CARVED the same purpose into my notepad in a session long forgotten: 

IMG_20191004_185330_1.jpg

It is worth noting that the part 'share insights and help people attain enlightenment' was written after the experience calmed down and I no longer hold it as meaningful. Also, what the hell? Why is there an Uncharted 4 image? Well, when I made the connection today and actually remembered the experience, I came to a great awakening: I remember then being furiously in love with the LP statement. I HAD to scratch it onto paper. I couldn't forget. But I did, lol. Why Uncharted 4? During the session, thoughts melted into molten hot iron and I swallowed them deep. There was no longer a difference between matter and imagination: the video game itself is where I was. Shows you the power of these techniques.

Next, a few of my results from the course:

• My top strengths are: 1) Creativity, ingenuity, originality, 2) Bravery and valor.
  • My top values are: 1) Freedom, 2) Connection and love, 3) Adventure.
  • What do I love to do so much that I can do it for long stretches of time without getting tired or bored? Expeditions into the "Great Unknown."
  • Here, I knew my life purpose already. But it was time for making it pragmatic so it fits today's criteria. My Area of Mastery is big picture thinking into the future. Long-term planning.
  • My higher consciousness virtue is Truth.
  • much more...

I have still yet to discover on how to make this 'floating in space' hermit-ish Life Purpose practical. I must turn it somehow into business, otherwise I will starve out and die. Which is what I want, but ya know... not like that. Or do I? It doesn't need to make seven figures. I just want a place to live, an income, and a whole lot of time for my journeys through existence. This includes lucid dreaming, astral projection, psychedelics, holotropic breathing, kriya yoga and so on. I have one year of high school left (IT and Programming), though my imagination skills have increased massively. The techniques are longer and more vivid. I get lost on all sorts of adventures. I do realize it is not pragmatic for this place called Earth, yet there is undeniably an undescribable amount of realms to discover beyond the borders and my heart craves for it. How else to put it into words? How?

That's where I stand. I can't belive I actually found it. I actually did. It was there all along.

Should you have any recommendations on how to make this real, I note: I will have the opportunity to address a community of mine of 50k-100k people in the Digital Art & Fantasy industry. There is an opening window to create a viable product. Other than that, feel free to answer impartially and take care.

Edited by SirVladimir

Very interesting. I think the hardest part to jet figure out is how much this is your deepest authentic purpose. I view it as the most authentic thing inside of you. Maybe that is enlightening others maybe it is not. In truth I see too many examples of people doing the LP and grasping on the first thing that comes to their mind (focus on in their thoughts) so you see a lot of examples like: i want to become like Leo/ I want to do what Leo does. Fact is that this might not be your authentic higher self but rather you ego-mind grasping on the first simplest thing. And for example the idea of teaching and enlightening people might simply come from the state of an ego idea which suits its own survial in predicting its own future. What i mean by this is, you sure have to pursue truth but maybe you dont have to give value to the world by "standing on stage" and being admirred by people. 

In the end it just boils down to how much of this is your deepest authentic purpose, that what your heart tells you. And at the same time dont confuse your heart vioce with the voice of your ego. Maybe your Ego Survival Mechanism does not correspond with your hear voice but it sure as hell can go the other way. Dont be fooled by this. Hope this add something in your reflections.

So @SirVladimir , I am unclear on what exactly your LP is.
You want to explore reality, like Leo you want to have complete understanding of Reality?

Or you want to travel and explore wilderness spaces?

What, tangibly, does this look like in your day to day life?

What would you be doing when you get up in the morning? What would you accomplish by lunch time? By bedtime?

What would a typical week look like when you were 100% working on your LP every day?

Where would you live to make this happen ideally?

What would you GET out of it? And what would you be giving to others and to the world? 

Try not to be abstract about it, list real things you could point to if it was already happening.

This is where highly developed concentration and visualization skills are invaluable.

@Toan The question of authenticity has been on my mind the whole time. That is why I let down of many concepts. I had come up with the ideas of teaching and politics in my normal state of consciousness, while the latter "discovering" is revealed to me during sessions. It's like many reasonable ones versus one meaningful from the heart. There is no doubt that this IS my life purpose. How do I know? It's right in front of my face. It's alive.

@mikelyons These are very thoughtful and prudent questions. Good. I love getting lost around places and overcoming obstacles. In fact "helping others overcome fear and stressful situations" has its meaning written in my mind too. I call it a lesser purpose and I wonder how I could incorporate it into the larger picture. But what my heart craves for, what I am FASCINATED by, are elevated states of consciousness. The Great Unknown. The travelling. That. See, it is like a naked, intimate core. It has no value for the society as it stands, unless I develop a business around it. But the business itself is not the purpose. The question that's bogging my mind right now is - if, how could i connect "elevated states of consciousness" and "helping others overcome fear and stressful situations?" Would I build a psychedelic retreat center? But what about its legality and how much finances would I need? In which case, why wouldn't I live off dividends and explore reality by myself anyway? See, my purpose completely lacks the pragmatic side of view (at least sociologically). 

I will contemplate your questions, try to connect dots on the map. This journey is far from over as you have noticed. But please, let me know if you have any ideas or side notes. Thank you.

Great now make it specific. What will be your vehicle, what will be your medium for your life purpose. Maybe its already right in front of you, maybe you have to research new ways, maybe both.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:58 PM, SirVladimir said:

Today, I made a huge leap in @Leo Gura's course. The final sentence is: to discover dimensions of reality. Recontextualized, to explore the 'w' axis in an 'xyz' world. I've still got the parts Making it real (and further) in front of me. Here is my story.

I've been through a rabbit hole of ideas; from politics to teaching as Leo does (I even cried at that one). But now, all has been stripped down and feels empty. Only one purpose prevails - the one I present to you. It came to me spontaneously, though I CARVED the same purpose into my notepad in a session long forgotten: 

IMG_20191004_185330_1.jpg

It is worth noting that the part 'share insights and help people attain enlightenment' was written after the experience calmed down and I no longer hold it as meaningful. Also, what the hell? Why is there an Uncharted 4 image? Well, when I made the connection today and actually remembered the experience, I came to a great awakening: I remember then being furiously in love with the LP statement. I HAD to scratch it onto paper. I couldn't forget. But I did, lol. Why Uncharted 4? During the session, thoughts melted into molten hot iron and I swallowed them deep. There was no longer a difference between matter and imagination: the video game itself is where I was. Shows you the power of these techniques.

Next, a few of my results from the course:

• My top strengths are: 1) Creativity, ingenuity, originality, 2) Bravery and valor.
  • My top values are: 1) Freedom, 2) Connection and love, 3) Adventure.
  • What do I love to do so much that I can do it for long stretches of time without getting tired or bored? Expeditions into the "Great Unknown."
  • Here, I knew my life purpose already. But it was time for making it pragmatic so it fits today's criteria. My Area of Mastery is big picture thinking into the future. Long-term planning.
  • My higher consciousness virtue is Truth.
  • much more...

I have still yet to discover on how to make this 'floating in space' hermit-ish Life Purpose practical. I must turn it somehow into business, otherwise I will starve out and die. Which is what I want, but ya know... not like that. Or do I? It doesn't need to make seven figures. I just want a place to live, an income, and a whole lot of time for my journeys through existence. This includes lucid dreaming, astral projection, psychedelics, holotropic breathing, kriya yoga and so on. I have one year of high school left (IT and Programming), though my imagination skills have increased massively. The techniques are longer and more vivid. I get lost on all sorts of adventures. I do realize it is not pragmatic for this place called Earth, yet there is undeniably an undescribable amount of realms to discover beyond the borders and my heart craves for it. How else to put it into words? How?

That's where I stand. I can't belive I actually found it. I actually did. It was there all along.

Should you have any recommendations on how to make this real, I note: I will have the opportunity to address a community of mine of 50k-100k people in the Digital Art & Fantasy industry. There is an opening window to create a viable product. Other than that, feel free to answer impartially and take care.

Shit man I'm struggling to find my life purpose, but I can relate to this EXPLORATION and ADVENTURE a lot... In fact I had a huge insight once that brought me to tears while meditating abt what to do with my life, it was: to explore the beauty and profundity of the world (or reality). Although not feeling very confident in it anymore.

Anyways keep us posted how it goes :)

@SirVladimir that is great. 

I see it now from a slightly different perspective than I did when I wrote this comment. 

It doesn't matter wheter this is your most authentic voice. Just do it, give it a try and gain new skills. In thruth nobody you ever heard of  who pursued his life purpose and created something knew there were creating this at the time. They only connected the dots looking backwards.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:55 PM, Pernani said:

Shit man I'm struggling to find my life purpose, but I can relate to this EXPLORATION and ADVENTURE a lot... In fact I had a huge insight once that brought me to tears while meditating abt what to do with my life, it was: to explore the beauty and profundity of the world (or reality). Although not feeling very confident in it anymore.

Anyways keep us posted how it goes :)

Dig deeper. Assuming your statement is authentic, you might discover a purpose very similiar to mine.

I'll keep you all updated, either here or throughout new threads. It's been exactly two months since the original post. Things have settled in, and there is still no doubt. I want to be at the frontier of consciousness. Like a pioneer. A full-time psychonaut, but greater.

I could join a monastery, but I haven't done enough research in recognizing and locating best candidates. My current plan is to build an online business (mostly orange) that generates income, but requires little time to manage. Things may change eventually.

After a while, you realize the conscious decision @Leo Gura has made: either to go balls deep, or "hang around" and teach others. You'll still hear his voice speaking, but know exactly how fucking radical it is there's nobody behind it. It always brings tears to my eyes, knowing Leo knows it too. I choose the unknown.  

@SirVladimir For business you could start building your audience, you can do that on facebook or instagram or youtube. Be a public speaker, learn to talk monologues in front of people, maybe you could teach something. Read a lot and research your material. Once you start getting followers (it may take awhile) you can start bringing products into your business, a course, a book or anything else you can imagine.

22 hours ago, Strangeloop said:

@SirVladimir For business you could start building your audience, you can do that on facebook or instagram or youtube. Be a public speaker, learn to talk monologues in front of people, maybe you could teach something. Read a lot and research your material. Once you start getting followers (it may take awhile) you can start bringing products into your business, a course, a book or anything else you can imagine.

You've nailed the precisely opposite side of what I want to do.

10 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

You've nailed the precisely opposite side of what I want to do.

When what is the opposite of what I've said?

2 hours ago, Strangeloop said:

When what is the opposite of what I've said?

I always looked up to life purpose as something that must generate value to society. I thought it must somehow help people. It must uplift those around me. Turns out that's precisely what was holding me back. My life purpose is to be the experiment, not to write a book about it, not to teach about it. But be the rabbit hole itself. It just doesn't have a pragmatic use in society apart from bits and pieces you don't often hear about; like shamanism.