Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nivsch

You need to be very lucky, to succeed in

4 posts in this topic

Maintining the healthy sides of your stage (for example Orange) WITHOUT facing the crises of the stage.

99.9% of the people, in MY opinion, sooner or later, will have to understand why they will need to adopt values of next stage, and only their suffering forces will be able to get them out of the orange matrix.

I think its very unlikely to live just an healthy orange without feel its limits never in your life.

I think that our role, if we want the better for others, is JUST to show them what is found outside the matrix. In other words to make them know the other stages and their values and the fact that Spiral Dynamics exists :)

Thats it. I heard that the attitude of the SDI center is to make the spiral healthier. But, if you do it in a way that you "protect" other people in your organization from seeing the unhealthy sides of their stage, you are actually HURT them! It is healthy for them to feel their own crises too. 

I dont know what actually is their attitude, I just claiming that the desire to make your organization 'healthy' (what SDI center say they want to do) is not nessesarily what is the most healthy to your workers. If you really think about the society or your country as a whole, You will need to give up a little of your organization health. 

Or won't you need that?

What do you think?

At least, I think I found the answer in how to make Israel society progress - just to make as much people as i can to know the model. Thats enough challenging for itself i think.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

30 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

99.9% of the people, in MY opinion, sooner or later, will have to understand why they will need to adopt values of next stage, and only their suffering forces will be able to get them out of the orange matrix.

Most of Orange folks will never awaken to higher stages. First of all, because they are oblivious to the existence of spiral dynamics. They do not know how much they suffer because everybody around them is suffering the same way so it feells like "business as usual". Once you have been unconscious for so long that you have produced unconscious offspring and married and unconscious person, while being trapped in some shallow corporate job, you are literally f***ed. The system is designed to prevent people from seeing over the "orange wall" and demonises all those who have succeeded or those who consider it. 

Secondly, most Orange people see states above them as woo-woo something that the weird hippie people do and this single notion will prevent them from entering higher stages till the day they die when they all become turquoise. 

The few who will won't make it very far because they often come across Orange wearing Green cloak who will just confirm their bias that Green is a greedy devil and will slip back. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

46 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Most of Orange folks will never awaken to higher stages. First of all, because they are oblivious to the existence of spiral dynamics. They do not know how much they suffer because everybody around them is suffering the same way so it feells like "business as usual". Once you have been unconscious for so long that you have produced unconscious offspring and married and unconscious person, while being trapped in some shallow corporate job, you are literally f***ed. The system is designed to prevent people from seeing over the "orange wall" and demonises all those who have succeeded or those who consider it. 

Secondly, most Orange people see states above them as woo-woo something that the weird hippie people do and this single notion will prevent them from entering higher stages till the day they die when they all become turquoise. 

The few who will won't make it very far because they often come across Orange wearing Green cloak who will just confirm their bias that Green is a greedy devil and will slip back. 

Agreed. 

On 10/4/2019 at 7:14 PM, Nivsch said:

Maintining the healthy sides of your stage (for example Orange) WITHOUT facing the crises of the stage.

I agree and I can see suffering as a driving force to evolve.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:14 PM, Nivsch said:

Thats it. I heard that the attitude of the SDI center is to make the spiral healthier. But, if you do it in a way that you "protect" other people in your organization from seeing the unhealthy sides of their stage, you are actually HURT them! It is healthy for them to feel their own crises too. 

I dont know what actually is their attitude, I just claiming that the desire to make your organization 'healthy' (what SDI center say they want to do) is not nessesarily what is the most healthy to your workers. If you really think about the society or your country as a whole, You will need to give up a little of your organization health. 

Suffering might be a driving force but there could be other driving forces too for evolution so I am not exactly following you here. Could you give an example of a healthy step forward which can actually hurt the spiral evolution?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.