Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy Shears

Question to Leo about synchronicity

11 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura, do you experience any synchronicity in your life, especially when sober, but also while tripping? I wonder that you have never been talking about this phenomena since it's a great example and proof for the ever existing oneness around us in my opinion. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

This thread was actually a synchronicity for me. I wanted to start a similar thread. Me and a friend were talking about synchronicity the other day and disagreed about the meaning. Some people believe that synchronicity is a sort of sign that you're on the right track, or that there's a god that cares which direction you take, or that god is telling you which way to go. I don't believe that. I believe that it's just an interesting phenomena that occurs sort of randomly. I've also heard that it's a manifestation of the playful nature of the universe. But not meant to assign much more meaning to it than that.

While I'm tripping, the amount of synchronicities I experience are off the chart.  Of course, the more you look for them, the more you'll find.  I also notice more synchronicity when I'm more selfless and loving, and less egoic and caught in my head.

6 hours ago, AlterEgo said:

While I'm tripping, the amount of synchronicities I experience are off the chart.  Of course, the more you look for them, the more you'll find.  I also notice more synchronicity when I'm more selfless and loving, and less egoic and caught in my head.

Yup I second this.

“I've also heard that it's a manifestation of the playful nature or reality”

Oehh, I like that. Thats how it feels to me somethimes as well. Usually when I am in the state when synchronisities occur, reality does not seem so serious. Neither does it seem that complicated. More like, ofcourse it works that way, duhh.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I just experience mild ones like glancing at the clock randomly and seeing 11:11, 5:55 etc.

On 14.10.2019 at 6:54 AM, AlterEgo said:

I also notice more synchronicity when I'm more selfless and loving, and less egoic and caught in my head.

Oh yeah, definitely. Whenever I give full control to the universe, I experience rows of synchronicities. When I'm searching for them, most of the times I don't experience them. Just go with the flow and surrender the egoic need to control things. 

I would recommend you to watch this guy's channel about synchronicity. Really interesting. 

We should also keep in mind that the human mind has a tendency to assign meaning to things. Sometimes times a "synchronicity" is just confirmation bias. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse