Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Is it scary to find out everybody is me?

11 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had a hawaiian morning wood trip ans through bursting in this forum I had some theoretical knowledge which led me to insights that it is all me, 

There was no ego dissolution though. 

Id like to know if you get fully awakened, is it scary to know you are everybody? Or is it more a liberation feeling? 

@Schahin for me: At first it was shock, then blissful and jaw dropping but what immediately followed was a terrible feeling that i was going insane for a few days.  Couldn't function for a few days and had some depression.  But once i got past that it was all good.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's scary for the ego, not for your true self. If you are scared and resisting the experience that means you are in the ego mind.

Mahadev

You may be scared or you may be in ecstasy, you may cry or laugh, you may wonder or you may be troubled, all are just experiences of the ego. The true you ,are the witness who is beyond any experiences.?

You are not everybody, you are everything. People dont exist they are only illusiory selfs. You are the universe and is a single one thing.

I had the glimpse that we are all One on my last LSD trip. It was scary and my mind started to shout: "I don't want to know it. Please, please, please, I want to forget.". Also, there was a feeling of liberation afterwards. You create everything, so you are free to create anything. 

So, I stopped doing full dose of psychodelics for a some time and now I am ready again. :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

You are not everybody.

Everybody is everybody.

You are you.

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

You are not everybody.

Everybody is everybody.

You are you.

?? I have said this many times

You are you

God is God

At first I teared up and then it seemed laughable like Alan Watts describes it's one giant Cosmic game of hide-and-seek with yourself. And when you're ready for some more action, you can dive back into the game and ruffle some feathers if you want just for the drama but while still knowing deep down it's just a game. It might sound a little silly but who is judging?( nobody it's just you AKA God). Apparently not a lot of problems tend to pop up when you realize you're responsible for everything.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 hours ago, Schahin said:

Or is it more a liberation feeling? 

After you get past the ego backlash it is extremely liberating.  What we fear is uncertainty.  Knowing we are all things is complete certainty.  And to me complete certainty is liberation.  Infinite intelligence is complete certainty - but to have a taste of that is liberating - and to know that we are that is even more.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.