nikkikc

Micro-dosing LSD

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have a quick question about micro-dosing with LSD. I have experimented with LSD and mushrooms a couple of times now and there were trips where I had felt absolutely blissful & also trips where I reexperienced all the hidden truths about myself that I tried so hard to avoid. I was thinking about micro-dosing with LSD but I'm not sure if it will actually promote long term benefits in helping me increase my consciousness or will it end up serving as another distraction that I run to, in order to escape my psychological problems. I was wondering what are the overall benefits of microdosing with LSD? Can it help with consciousness work? How often should it be done? I would love to hear your suggestions and if you guys ever tried micro-dosing with LSD?

Yes it can be used as a distraction, as I've done it for that

But it can also increase your awareness on whatever you want if you set the intention for it

I've used it to purge emotions, gain insight on my issues, experience deeper relationships with people, and help me move forward overall

I've tried between .03 to .2 and like .05 for the daily life boost and .2 for insight 

I've also fell into some fear and overthinking traps which initially freaked me out but later I learnt they were opportunities to purge

I follow Dr.Fadiman's approach and initially did it once every 3 days. but now i just listen to my intuition 

I either experience much deeper and enjoyable relationships with people and also the other end, where my fears were exaggerated. But again, i think this was opportunity to purge 

I also feel like a super genius on it sometimes lol. 

Try reddit.com/r/microdosing to hear other people's experiences

Edited by d0ornokey

Personally, I don't have any experience with psychedelics of all sorts. 

Micro-Dosing with Psychedelics though was the thing that I actually heard from Nicole Aniston.

she was explaining that with Mirco-Dosing, you don't experience something beyond the physical world or you don't hallucinate but you are just more mindful and present in your own body so with that advantage, you can do the activities related to your everyday mundane life but with significant presence! 

and to be present isn't the escape at all if you have a consciousness development intention! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

4 hours ago, whoshearts said:

Hi!

Microdosing is awesome. But it builds a tolerance fast and can be habit-forming. (This is because it's quite good!) If you are familiar with LSD, microdosing is almost like doing a completely different drug. It's more pharmaceutical and subtle as opposed to mind-blowing. I like to think of it as what adderal should have been. 

Microdosing causes leaps and bounds in consciousness work. You feel very in-tune with your meditation and being present becomes a passive action instead of something that must be maintained. September was my most productive consciousness month and I followed a regiment of microdosing 20ug every four days. I am not continuing this practice, and will probably commit to bi-weekly instead. 

You will not run from psychological problems while microdosing. It still causes you to confront them similarly to a full LSD dose, but in a much less brute fashion. 

Just try it once. Then questions will be answered by your own knowledge. 

I was doing it for few months, it can sort out lots of issues (addiction, work, relationships)  but also expose new issues so there can be quick progress.

20ug is a lot for me, one should feel only very subtle physical effects if any.

I end up at 9ug  using Dr.Fadiman's approach. Even jump to 11ug has a significant effect.

There is a study that lower doses lead to fully engaged work and higher doses to increased creativity.

Find your sweetspot for purpose you want to use it.

Forgot to say do grounding practice at least kriya yoga. It keeps you in check :D.

Edited by archi
addition

@whoshearts Yes it definitely is habit-forming, especially knowing my personality (which loves to overdo anything that feels good) but also I think it's a good way to test how well I can deattach myself from a stimulus that enhances posititve sensations. Your response was very helpful! Thank you for your knowledge :)

@d0ornokey Thank you! I will definitely look into it :) 

Edited by nikkikc
misspelling