Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Pickup & Social Events for Egaltarian relationships

14 posts in this topic

Is there a RSD Tyler for picking up egalitarian/feminist girls? Where do these types of girls hang out (apart from Sweden and Norway ;) )? What parties do they go to? What do they like doing? What shops do they go to? What pickup techniques focus on picking up this sort of girl? 

I'm just reading posts from this forum about pursuing girls... and honestly it makes me nauseated. I'm not into games, I'm into genuine authentic attraction. I'm not into playing hard to get,  showing off your social status, wealth, being the alpha male, etc. I'm into providing a safe, loving, caring environment for a girl with the goal of helping her grow and be happy. 

Also I'm not a cold call type of person. I get it works, I get it can be fun. I've done it a lot in the past. Its not that I'm shy or nervous or have low self esteem, its just whenever I do it, I hate it because it feels so superficial. I go to a random girl, that looks hot but have no idea who she is. I say a cheesy pick up line that I don't really believe but have to say it because it makes them feel special. I then start a superficial conversation which is basically just there to get her attention, make her ego feel good, and get later dates... it just feels so immature and pathetic. It goes so against what my authentic self wants to do. "Oh did you see that post <some idiotic billionare celebrity> made on instagram yesterday? OMG how weird right??" holly fuck do I really need to waste my soul on this shit 1000 times to get a girl?

I'm looking for feminist, egalitarian girls who are ok with making the first move(not that I have anything against making the first move, I just think the fact that I socially need to do it is silly and goes against my morals. I can't be with a girl who thinks this. Its silly), love nature, love altered states of consciousness, love deep meaningful conversations. And Don't tell me I'm looking for unicorns(girls that don't exist). Check out the girls on this forum, on Teal Swan's forum, and I've dated girls before who were like this. 

I'm just completely lost on how to get started. There's no real pathway to get there. But some of you must be on this path. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Is there a RSD Tyler for picking up egalitarian/feminist girls? Where do these types of girls hang out (apart from Sweden and Norway ;) )? What parties do they go to? What do they like doing? What shops do they go to? What pickup techniques focus on picking up this sort of girl? 

I'm just reading posts from this forum about pursuing girls... and honestly it makes me nauseated. I'm not into games, I'm into genuine authentic attraction. I'm not into playing hard to get,  showing off your social status, wealth, being the alpha male, etc. I'm into providing a safe, loving, caring environment for a girl with the goal of helping her grow and be happy. 

Also I'm not a cold call type of person. I get it works, I get it can be fun. I've done it a lot in the past. Its not that I'm shy or nervous or have low self esteem, its just whenever I do it, I hate it because it feels so superficial. I go to a random girl, that looks hot but have no idea who she is. I say a cheesy pick up line that I don't really believe but have to say it because it makes them feel special. I then start a superficial conversation which is basically just there to get her attention, make her ego feel good, and get later dates... it just feels so immature and pathetic. It goes so against what my authentic self wants to do. "Oh did you see that post <some idiotic billionare celebrity> made on instagram yesterday? OMG how weird right??" holly fuck do I really need to waste my soul on this shit 1000 times to get a girl?

I'm looking for feminist, egalitarian girls who are ok with making the first move(not that I have anything against making the first move, I just think the fact that I socially need to do it is silly and goes against my morals. I can't be with a girl who thinks this. Its silly), love nature, love altered states of consciousness, love deep meaningful conversations. And Don't tell me I'm looking for unicorns(girls that don't exist). Check out the girls on this forum, on Teal Swan's forum, and I've dated girls before who were like this. 

I'm just completely lost on how to get started. There's no real pathway to get there. But some of you must be on this path. 

Well as i learn how game work, and how you attract females what you say here is not like that... firts, attration is also part of nature, your masculine energy , the psyche, and the authenticity.. basically when you approach a girl you have to be congruent, it doesn't count the pick up line haha it is just an opener, the psyche of a girl is you must build an emotions the she will accept from you.. because masculine ia about giving, penetrating, doing the things you like to do.. it is based on you... as long as she is open to receive you then go give what you can give.. then learn how to escalate for sex to happen... game is not a robotic and even other techniques is works to other people when you follow that and it is not taking you to be authentic the girl will sense that they will not like you.. i love being in the game in this period of my life because it breaks my ego.. to break out who i am not just the true self but also my authentic self in an infinite possibilities of who am i.. every girl i talk i am different it depends on who im talking to.. it builds confidence.. and self esteem.. it will grow you alot.. and when you talk to other human being you wil also do what you embody after of those experience..

4 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Well as i learn how game work, and how you attract females what you say here is not like that... firts, attration is also part of nature, your masculine energy , the psyche, and the authenticity..

Its not apart of having a long term relationship. Doing this stuff is great for attracting girls - and having fun with it if that's your thing - but if your thing is to have a long term relationship, going deep with all of this attraction stuff is a waste of time. You might be able to attract any girl, but that wont help you sustain in a long term relationship with that girl. If you want that you need to chuck all of that pickup bullshit out of the window. 

When I'm looking to start a relationship with girls, its more of a best friend connection. Its not some sort of expressing your masculine alpha male dominance like what you're trying to get out of it. 

Its not apart of having a long term relationship. Doing this stuff is great for attracting girls - and having fun with it if that's your thing - but if your thing is to have a long term relationship, going deep with all of this attraction stuff is a waste of time. You might be able to attract any girl, but that wont help you sustain in a long term relationship with that girl. If you want that you need to chuck all of that pickup bullshit out of the window. 

When I'm looking to start a relationship with girls, its more of a best friend connection. Its not some sort of expressing your masculine alpha male dominance like what you're trying to get out of it. 

I think you're missing his point. It doesn't matter what kind of girl you want to attract or where you intend to go with it, if you don't have game you're not gonna get anywhere. It's not like these "feminist/egalitarian" girls are gonna be out there looking for you. Most women are shy. You gotta know how to approach and how to sell yourself. Then you gotta work your way into her mind to open her up, and get to know her, get her comfortable. It's all still game, it's all still the art of seduction. Nature is nature, you can hope for a woman to hit on you and it MIGHT happen, sure, but you'll be waiting a while. Flirting to me is purely authentic because it can't be premeditated, it has to be done in the moment. Not to mention, when you get good at it, it'll benefit you because you'll have a way with words and people will enjoy your presence. Even if you don't get a girl to come home with you, you can still make her laugh, maybe even make her night. Don't take it all so seriously, have fun with it. A good relationship will fall into place, but you gotta be in the game to meet women, you need to be able to flirt, otherwise you'll be really putting the odds in the hands of pure chance.

36 minutes ago, Dlavjr said:

I think you're missing his point. It doesn't matter what kind of girl you want to attract or where you intend to go with it, if you don't have game you're not gonna get anywhere. It's not like these "feminist/egalitarian" girls are gonna be out there looking for you. Most women are shy. You gotta know how to approach and how to sell yourself. Then you gotta work your way into her mind to open her up, and get to know her, get her comfortable. It's all still game, it's all still the art of seduction. Nature is nature, you can hope for a woman to hit on you and it MIGHT happen, sure, but you'll be waiting a while. Flirting to me is purely authentic because it can't be premeditated, it has to be done in the moment. Not to mention, when you get good at it, it'll benefit you because you'll have a way with words and people will enjoy your presence. Even if you don't get a girl to come home with you, you can still make her laugh, maybe even make her night. Don't take it all so seriously, have fun with it. A good relationship will fall into place, but you gotta be in the game to meet women, you need to be able to flirt, otherwise you'll be really putting the odds in the hands of pure chance.

I know that all girls are driven by nature to a certain extent and of course basic flirting is needed. Of course the basics like approaching girls and getting a first date is needed before we talk about anything.

But women all get attracted differently, and ive noticed that when I approach egalitarian girls they tend to appreciate different things to the traditional Orange stage girl. For example the egalitarian gets more turned on by my interesting personality, and is ok with my money situation. The Orange stage girl is ok with my personality but gets turned off by my money situation. The egalitarian girl enjoys going on dates in the park. The Orange stage girl gets offended if you ask her out to anything other than a high fine dining place. Asian girls with blue stage mums care about whether I have money and skills to run a house hold and give no fucks about anything else. 

The majority of pick up(like Neil Strauss) assumes you're talking to a girl who cares about wealth, social status etc. This isn't what every girl is after. And I'm not after a girl who cares about these things. I'm looking for pickup which is designed for girls who value their independence, cares more about living meaningful experiences over wealth and social status. What I found is these girls care the most about how genuine and honest you are. They also care about how comfortable they feel around you. But I want some pickup experts to back these nooby observations and build on top/teach me how to master it further. 

If it doesn't exist guess I'll need to be the pioneer but surely it does.

Notice how this:

What I found is these girls care the most about how genuine and honest you are.

completely contradicts this:

But I want some pickup experts to back these nooby observations and build on top/teach me how to master it further. 

If it doesn't exist guess I'll need to be the pioneer but surely it does.

If you want a girl who wants you for what you authentically are, then you don't need the help of any pickup guru, you just need to be who you are.

Looking for pickup strategies to snag one of these girls completely contradicts what you say you're after. What will you "authentically" tell her once you've seduced her? 'Yeah I used strategy A because I pegged you for the hippie type.'

Just go to where the girls you want are, and establish contact. The rest should take care of itself.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Yeah, ideally you've got the find someone who's not far off from where you are on the spiral and is willing to self-actualize with you. Otherwise your energy is not going to match hers and vice-versa, and time will only make it worse. 

Yes this. Exactly why my current relationship is falling apart. We don't fight, we are both loving to each other, but because I meditate my personality has changed and this is disturbing her to the point she doesn't see a future with me anymore(she thinks the fact that i don't get jealous is a sign that I don't love her for example). No point in faking attraction and using manipulation if this is what comes of it in the end.

Yeah you make a lot of sense. Guess PUA has got some good stuff in it. I never thought of those attributes being green, but you're probably right they are probably what humanities and arts majors have. 

13 hours ago, electroBeam said:

But women all get attracted differently, and ive noticed that when I approach egalitarian girls they tend to appreciate different things to the traditional Orange stage girl. For example the egalitarian gets more turned on by my interesting personality, and is ok with my money situation. The Orange stage girl is ok with my personality but gets turned off by my money situation. The egalitarian girl enjoys going on dates in the park. The Orange stage girl gets offended if you ask her out to anything other than a high fine dining place. Asian girls with blue stage mums care about whether I have money and skills to run a house hold and give no fucks about anything else. 

13 hours ago, electroBeam said:

The majority of pick up(like Neil Strauss) assumes you're talking to a girl who cares about wealth, social status etc. 

All women are attracted to different things, yes, but that doesn't really change anything. The only way that you can specifically target thosetypes of girls is if you stay authentic and go places that girls like that might go. Other than that, it's still the same process. Also, women don't all value money and material things. Some do, sure, but most of the women I've met in my life are not that way. I'm no pickup artist but I'm a social butterfly and I love meeting people. I talk to lots of women randomly and I have many female friends and from my own personal assessment, seems like every girl is just looking for a man that can rise to the occasion and is fun to be around and in control of/secure with his emotions, and that's at all stages. If a woman is looking for a man with money or something, she's not looking for love. A solid majority of women that are looking for genuine romantic love, are probably gonna be in tune with what you're looking for. The ground rules of pickup will generally always apply, but think about location. A bar or social event is more likely to have women interested in sex and money than say an art show

23 hours ago, electroBeam said:

No it's not what you think.. when you learn the female psychology it will have a long term effect from you and also the female you want to build a relationship with.. masculine is not something for only attracting women.. if you want to sustain a relationship pick up is also part from the unity, i mean it is not absolute atleast you will know what is the truth about female... try to buy book of Coach Corey Wayne .. you'll know what i mean... 

you cannot build a relationship if someone is not attracted to you.. yea, either you're in the friendzone or they just know you but nothing intimate is going on...  if you want a relationship a bestfriend type it's cool but don't expect sex will happen haha.. there is a different about relationship that they love you romantically they will be commited in the relationship from just a bestfriend... you don't need to learn everything i just say or other guru is teaching if you want just a bestfriend.. 

On 05/10/2019 at 9:14 AM, Dlavjr said:

All women are attracted to different things, yes, but that doesn't really change anything. The only way that you can specifically target thosetypes of girls is if you stay authentic and go places that girls like that might go. Other than that, it's still the same process. Also, women don't all value money and material things. Some do, sure, but most of the women I've met in my life are not that way. I'm no pickup artist but I'm a social butterfly and I love meeting people. I talk to lots of women randomly and I have many female friends and from my own personal assessment, seems like every girl is just looking for a man that can rise to the occasion and is fun to be around and in control of/secure with his emotions, and that's at all stages. If a woman is looking for a man with money or something, she's not looking for love. A solid majority of women that are looking for genuine romantic love, are probably gonna be in tune with what you're looking for. The ground rules of pickup will generally always apply, but think about location. A bar or social event is more likely to have women interested in sex and money than say an art show

I resonate completely with you when you're in the first 6 or so months of dating a girl. What you don't see is when things get serious, girls start looking for how wealthy you are, how well you can raise children, how stable your job is. I think there might be an age difference between me and you, or you are dating girls for short periods of time. There's a lot more to a long term relationship than just a guy who is 'fun'. Sounds like you're casually dating in college. 

18 hours ago, John Iverson said:

No it's not what you think.. when you learn the female psychology it will have a long term effect from you and also the female you want to build a relationship with.. masculine is not something for only attracting women.. if you want to sustain a relationship pick up is also part from the unity, i mean it is not absolute atleast you will know what is the truth about female... try to buy book of Coach Corey Wayne .. you'll know what i mean... 

you cannot build a relationship if someone is not attracted to you.. yea, either you're in the friendzone or they just know you but nothing intimate is going on...  if you want a relationship a bestfriend type it's cool but don't expect sex will happen haha.. there is a different about relationship that they love you romantically they will be commited in the relationship from just a bestfriend... you don't need to learn everything i just say or other guru is teaching if you want just a bestfriend.. 

I totally understand where you are coming from, because I have a lot of Filipino friends. In Asia the whole concept of dating a best friend is non existent. They look for sexual traction, how masculine a man is, how wealthy they are and how much you can raise children. Especially Chinese women look for wealth because their relationship means more than just their sexual gratification but also its about pleasing their parents. I think Filipino women are the same here. Masculinity is very important here. Your advice is perfect for picking up blue staged women(like women in the Philippines) and some blue/orange staged women in the US. But I'm looking for egalitarian women. To get a feel, go to Norway or Sweden and see how the guys are like over there. Of course sexual tension is important, but emotional connection is just as important. I would be curious to see if you've ever come in contact with a woman who gets angry if you pay for them in a date, based on your mindset you've never encountered one of these before. 

Sounds like you are against survival, social norms, hormones and part of your dna. Good luck! ;)

You know more about this than me tho, so you should know what your getting yourself into.

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I resonate completely with you when you're in the first 6 or so months of dating a girl. What you don't see is when things get serious, girls start looking for how wealthy you are, how well you can raise children, how stable your job is. I think there might be an age difference between me and you, or you are dating girls for short periods of time. There's a lot more to a long term relationship than just a guy who is 'fun'. Sounds like you're casually dating in college. 

You're not too far off with that because I'm only 20 haha, I get what you're saying but despite that I stand my ground. Your ability to make money, raise kids, and maintain a job are all personal. You develop those skills, you have no need to display them right away. We're discussing how to find these women, not how to keep them. Go up to any women at any age and tell her all about how wealthy you are and all that good shit, I gauruntee they won't give you the time of day. Your goal is to make an impression. If you present yourself as a confident man who doesn't take himself too seriously and is able to show a girl a good time, you'll be able to catch her interest. Then, you get to know each other. If you've got your shit together at all, you should have a stable job or at least a plan to get one. Many women stay with men who don't have their shit together, and they stay with them for long amounts of time. If you have goals and passions you're ahead of the game. Things like wealth, paternity skills and career focus are shown over time, but that's not what grabs attention. And if it is, then those aren't the kind of girls you want anyways 

Also, not that it's necessarily important but I've been in 2 relationships in my life and they lasted 2 1/2 years each

Edited by Dlavjr

Hmm? You don't necessarily pay for them in a date, actually it also teaches other guru like Leo who is also known for learning the psyche of female something like that is not the big thing , the more egoic and materialistic you are the more you cannot attract girls , tho pick up guru now a days evolve into greem stage.. also how they interact with girls now adays is it depends on what level of spiral dynamics.. Tyler from rsd Watched Video of Leo by the way HAHA... About Spiral Dynamics.. but there are principles that is subtle that it cannot be changed across levels of consciousness even your Egalitarian... again it depends on your level, it is not just about sex, it is about Socialization... without your ego... less ego less more likely people will like you.. pick up is not about sex.. over all it is about socializing with relationship and sex.. haha but come to look at it in to your level.. adapt what i am saying to your level.. not in to blue stage or anything.. make it applicable to you.. 

@electroBeam My recommendation is to find girls to add to your social circle in general that you appreciate talking to and hanging out with. And to have a social circle that has close friends, distant friends, and acquaintances that is evenly stacked between men and women. Most women, especially women who are of a more Feminist sort, prefer warm approach to cold approach. And there is a whole process to falling in love with someone that cold-approach just doesn't allow for. 

So, my best recommendation is to cultivate a wide social circle of people who are cut from the same cloth as you, and see who you resonate with and who resonates with you. You can develop your social circle around a common interests to get somewhat of a guarantee that someone's on a similar page.

You can even cultivate a social circle online and do Zoom chats and stuff like that.

It may take a bit longer to get a girlfriend compared to doing cold approach, but it will most likely be worth the wait. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org