Ananta

Laughing Buddha videos

53 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Anna1 When the ego goes, where will I go?

@electroBeam Exactly where you've always been..... nowhere LOL :P

@Anna1 That first video with mooji was pure gold HAHA what a fortunate find, thx for sharing

1 minute ago, enderx7 said:

@Anna1 That first video with mooji was pure gold HAHA what a fortunate find, thx for sharing

Your welcome, yes, hilarious!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

Your not the ego now. You're identified with/as "the ego", if you can see it as separate from "you", then you can't "be" it. 

Anyways, this is a funny thread, not serious! :P

sorry, that was meant to be a joke

am i the only one feeling weird when people laugh too much?

9 hours ago, electroBeam said:

sorry, that was meant to be a joke

Lol, you never know on this site!

@Consilience Your welcome!

@SoonHei Nice:)

@Nahm xD

@fridjonk This is true!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Nahm When I realize I'm not the ego, will I see the ego disappear? ~ electroBeam 2017

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

@electroBeam ?

Ever seen your face without a reflection? 

@SoonHeithat’s great. “Later in the news, train passengers go completely mental as they are exposed to a release of laughing gas inside one of the passenger cars! ” 

Edited by DrewNows

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”

― Bill Hicks

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

As a handicapped person one the pluses is I'll never have to worry that my shoes look worn.xD 

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

As a handicapped person one the pluses is I'll never have to worry that my shoes look worn.xD 

Oh no, ..that's not funny :(

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

Oh no, ..that's not funny :(

If you take away the funny there is nothing left.

Just now, cetus56 said:

If you take away the funny there is nothing left.

Ok, its a little funny:P

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 That's the spirit!  :)