Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thomas_VH

"Can we live forever?"

7 posts in this topic

In the Netflix show "explained", in the episode of season 1 called "Can we live forever?", some scientists contemplate the possibility of not only extending human individual lives, but even going as far as making them live forever through the use of future technology. They want to manipulate the aging process to have the current "set" of humans live forever.

When I watched this I was like: "And then what?" My jaw dropped at their ignorance when I watched this what Leo would call devilry. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I cannot fathom how serious scientists could be so incredibly ignorant as to believe that something like this is not only possible, but that it would be beneficial to the human race and Reality. This is truly the pinnacle of egotism and stage orange disfunction.

My point is: I don't quite understand how people, throughout human history, across all possible cultures and time frames, have come to realize the highest wisdom about live and have found God, but then here we are in the 21st century spending time, energy and resources on funding devilry like this.

Why is it that the Truth is only ever discovered at the individual level, but that it never percolates through to whole communities/societies?

I guess these folks should wear a wristband for a week and surrender to the impermanence that is Reality. ;)

My dream before awakening was to become a science and to stop aging process through technology and just gain more power. When i mean power i dont mean money i mean superhuman physically power, godlike power. Then when i heard about awakening, i just put my dream to the side. I still want to do it, but i'm terrible in math.

The only problem with stoping the aging process is that it's based on fear and devilry. The goverment would have to make it illegal to have children, since the population would just blow up.

I'm still orange/green so yeah.

If you awaken you'll realize you already are living forever. No fancy scientific gadgets required.

Why is it that the Truth is only ever discovered at the individual level, but that it never percolates through to whole communities/societies?

Because you ARE the Truth.

Society is designed to maximize your survival. Which is the opposite of Truth. Without society you couldn't be here contemplating Truth. So literally your Truth seeking is resting on a necessary foundation of social devilry.

The only one who can awaken is a devil. If you didn't start out as a devil there'd be nothing to do.

If everyone was fully awake the game of life would be over. And then who would there be to admire the majesty of God? So it's a catch-22.

It's like this: cops can only exist if criminals exist. If the cops ever succeed in eliminating all the criminals, the cops will starve to death and nothing will be left. This is the case with all dualities. One requires the other otherwise you got nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Another Paradox is that you still need a devil. I have to use my ego to type  to You. So that you can realize you are Awareness and not a human egoic self

• We are All each other donkeys

When you get deep into Grand Design you Will realize it is pure Perfection. 

I don't even wear the same underpants every day... why would I want this? How boring that would be! 

On 10/3/2019 at 4:01 PM, Thomas_VH said:

Someday it will.  Everything has already happened an Infinite amount of times.   We could be a thousand years away right now from a society of mystics.  In fact it's happening right now - just not from your vantage point.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.