Ron Roesch

Short cut to eliminating negative emotions.

4 posts in this topic

Leo

I just watched the video on emotions. Lots of philosophy and practical steps. But you really didn’t give the short cut; the foundation that makes it all so very simple. The key how to get there instantly. You often allude to it in your videos, and I know you know it, but you tend to make it much more complicated than it needs to be. I will give you my perspective, and how it has worked for me. First thing is to understand how the universe works, as you know, there is only one thing. And we are all one thing.

The universe accepts itself, loves itself unconditionally. The universe puts no conditions on its love/acceptance. Once I realized that the universe accepted me unconditionally I got it for myself. I was then able to align myself with the universe, the infinite, and love and accept everything and everyone unconditionally. No matter what anyone did, will do, or does now, I will not change my love for them. That is the foundation of existence. That is the basic foundation of my life. From this core belief my life is very simple. I also understand that that I create my reality 100%. From this understanding everything I see in my reality is for my benefit. It is there to teach me something about myself. Everything that comes to me is from me, and so I see all of my reality as positive. Positive and negative are directions not positions. Positive leads to unity, integration, love, peace, joy, excitement. Negative leads to separation, division, anger, hatred, murder, war. Because I see everything from a positive perspective my direction is positive.

As you quoted, there is no bad or good, all is neutral, and thoughts and beliefs give it value. Nothing causes me to have any emotions.

If I didn’t have my core fundamental belief, of how the universe works, doing your exercises might get me there eventually. But the short cut got me there instantly. Total acceptance, unconditional love is the foundation that cuts through any imaginary problems. Once I got it and saw/see that everyone is perfect/equal already. They don’t need to do anything to become perfect because they perfectly manifest now, what they believe and who they are. That’s how the infinite universe accepts them. Knowing this makes it easy for me to love all.

How I apply this to my emotions. I can honestly say I have no anger, or frustration, I don’t get mad, upset, stressed, or have any negative emotions, that I am aware of. If I do feel one it leads me to a belief that caused it. It was easy and simple to get where I am now. And as you said, being conscious is the key. When I felt an emotion I would get excited, especially if I was a negative emotion. It was there to show me a belief that I could transform. So when I was conscious of an emotion, I decided I wanted to feel it as much as I could. If it was anger, being mad, or a fear, I just said to myself. Let me feel it as much as I could. I wanted to suck every bit of feeling out of the emotion that I could. As I did that, in 5 to 10 seconds the emotion was neutralized or gone. I couldn’t feel it anymore. Dam, I wanted to feel more of it, but there was no more feeling left. So being conscious I was able to examine the thoughts/beliefs that caused the emotion. If I was mad, the thought that caused it was easy to see. Basically the belief would be, I’m right they are wrong. In a universe of no right and wrong, that belief was not necessary to focus on anymore. I would choose a more positive belief to focus on. The negative thought filter that caused that emotion is no longer an influence in my life.

My life is very simple. Everything that I see in my reality is positive. It is something that I have created for my benefit. It is here to help me learn more about myself.

My life is exciting full of adventure and discovery. Nothing negative exists in my reality. I am aware of the negative reality, but it doesn’t come to me. I have a well defined purpose and intention in life. I know that the only one I can change is myself. Because I see everyone as perfect already, they have no need to change.  As I remember who I am, my life, my example, my reflection, will change the world. My perspective is that all problems in the world exist because of conditional love. All anger, hatred, killings, war come from conditional love. Conditional love is not love at all. As people realize, become conscious of unconditional acceptance/love of the infinite, they will be able to accept it for themselves, and also be able to give it out. Then their reality will reflect that understanding. Then the world society will also reflect it. We are here in this physical dimension/reality for the experience, and that’s about it. All experiences in themselves are neutral. I know you know all of this, yet you seem to make it so complicated. Why?

Ron Roesch.

The point isn't to rid yourself of emotions, but to better handle them. You are not a rock.