EntheogenTruthSeeker

Haven’t Got Laid in 3 Years - Need Help

8 posts in this topic

Hey, so after a Kundalini awakening I went crazy and basically got hospitalized a bunch of times. From there, it’s been VERY hard to attract girls. 

So, after being stabilized, I’ve approached 80-100 girls and had success with only about three with a makeout. 

Other than that, I feel like the bar is just so low conscious being sober and I truly don’t want a girl that will be at a bar. Chasing these women, I feel worse almost EVERYTIME after going out. Just so shallow and time wasting. 

My main problem is: How do I flirt? Yeah, I get all the basic way of superior man and 3%man material, but going from hi what’s your name, to physically touching them and having them view me as a sexual partner (for example at work or at psychedelic meetings) How the hell do I go about it? 

I REALLY don’t feel my heart to go to Bars. It’s not even I’m too spiritual for it, it just feels like I’m chasing suffering, lol. 

Tips? 

P.s. Had LSD breakthrough which helped a lot with trauma and living life authentically/NoFap, but still have emotional blockage with women and seems so hard for me to be Masculine and sexual. I am more caring and feminine a bit and people think I’m gay. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Maybe you could try to visit places which attract higher consciousness people like a yoga course?

Mostly visited by women who are more into the spiritual way of living. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Try day time approaches at cafes, bookstores, restaurants, sidewalks, malls, etc. This depends a lot on where you live. Some places are great for day game, others are terrible.

But also, 100 approaches is so little. You need to be doing 1000s of approaches at night.

How do you flirt? You learn that by doing lots more approaches. You are not going to learn to flirt with 100 approaches.

You could also try doing social circle. Build up a social circle. Once it gets big enough, you will be introduced to new friends and new girls. This tends to work best if you're the socializing type.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Check out his booklist; you might check out rsd and even rsd inner circle to find people to go out with. However follow your heart, don't be a player/"pick up guy" over a human being, it's easy to forget that when you go in these kind of groups; yet try to satisfy that need. Good luck :) 

Here's another thing: go for clubs: you just have to dance (which is funny when you get over the insecurity aspect of dancing in front of people) and girls are way more open to this, in general. Do stuff you like will help. You want to have a night out and dance? do it, and then you can meet some girl, plus they will see that you were out for the fun, which is pretty good :)

Edited by Ray

14 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura thanks a ton. Day game is best. Do you have any books on how to flirt or resources?

I haven't found any good books on that. Flirting cannot be learned logically. You must learn it by doing it in the field.

Even if you find a book that explains it perfectly, you will still be unable to do it in front of a live girl. Because the key to flirting is spontaneity. It can't be premeditated or rehearsed.

It's like golf. You can't learn golf by reading a book.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura man, how you have so many priorities, yet you take the care to reply to your audience is just awesome. Thanks again. 

Good to know. 10,000hr rule it is. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

You can find on dateapp.

People against dateapp are like 'I m against internet and we should walk instead of using car'

Date app are fine for the one who master how to attract the right girl with them.

In fact everything is fine