Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Illusion of duality

18 posts in this topic

Everything you see, feel, touch, hear or think comes from and manifests in pure Consciousness. Time and space emerge from pure consciousness. Your body and that of millions of other human beings, as well as trees, animals, rivers originate from and appear in this pure consciousness. When you understand that all that exists is the manifestation of a single substratum, Being, there is no more conflict. You are that pure consciousness; it is your true nature. You are that!

You are the ocean. All the waves, whether gentle or rough surf, are a product of the ocean. It will never be otherwise. You are the ocean, not the waves. The waves come and go; the ocean is unchangeable.

Pure consciousness is what you are. Recognize who you are and live your life in peace. There is nothing else to do. There is no learning curve, there are no challenges to master, no problems to resolve. Just BE.

The ego always needs a challenge to prove that it is competent, that it is better than it was yesterday and that it is making progress. It wants to be better than the others so as not to feel unworthy. It creates a future and spends its life trying to live that future. Beyond the ego, which is based on duality, there is your Self, the oneness in which all is manifested. Pure consciousness is not divided into either two or a hundred parts. There is no division; there only is the One eternally undivided.

This truth cannot be understood with the mental, because it is beyond the mental. Only your consciousness can apprehend this truth.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Everything you see, feel, touch, hear or think comes from and manifests in pure Consciousness. Time and space emerge from pure consciousness. Your body and that of millions of other human beings, as well as trees, animals, rivers originate from and appear in this pure consciousness. When you understand that all that exists is the manifestation of a single substratum, Being, there is no more conflict. You are that pure consciousness; it is your true nature. You are that!

You are the ocean. All the waves, whether gentle or rough surf, are a product of the ocean. It will never be otherwise. You are the ocean, not the waves. The waves come and go; the ocean is unchangeable.

Pure consciousness is what you are. Recognize who you are and live your life in peace. There is nothing else to do. There is no learning curve, there are no challenges to master, no problems to resolve. Just BE.

The ego always needs a challenge to prove that it is competent, that it is better than it was yesterday and that it is making progress. It wants to be better than the others so as not to feel unworthy. It creates a future and spends its life trying to live that future. Beyond the ego, which is based on duality, there is your Self, the oneness in which all is manifested. Pure consciousness is not divided into either two or a hundred parts. There is no division; there only is the One eternally undivided.

This truth cannot be understood with the mental, because it is beyond the mental. Only your consciousness can apprehend this truth.

Try discovering something for yourself instead of regurgitating what everybody else is saying. We do not come from one pure consciousness I'm not going to give you the answer because that  would make me no different than everybody else  but i am just bringing it to your awareness and don't think that all of existence came from something as limited as one pure consciousness because that was just a concept one person came up with and told one more person and it has spread like wildfire.

Edited by MAYA EL

@MAYA EL  I see what you are saying. Do you think it's possible that because thousands of people have had similar experiences, people that did not know each other and in different parts of the world, without prior knowledge that there could be something to this realization.

This resonated with me because when I experienced the dropping away of the false self(no self), I realized I was nothing and simultaneously everything all along, under the illusion of a separate limited self. The realization that the boundaries of Duality were a fiction, a trick played on myself. It's like our own mind keeps us locked in a prison to stay safe. When one becomes awake they have jailbroken their mind and there Consciousness shines through their masks, the illusions of Duality crumble away.

I like your big picture thinking ..You are right to be skeptical. Thank you for replying and as always I'm here to help with anything. Let your heart guide you.

Have a good day my friend!!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake ??♥️

The twoness is youness indeed.

Haha that's great I've never heard that before I love it..

@Serotoninluv  thanks yes I try to paint short and sweet pictures. It's incredible how simplistic yet meaningful something as short as " I am that I am" or " be still and know that I am God" can be.

Thank you for your work and all your service as well ❤

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@MAYA EL  I see what you are saying. Do you think it's possible that because thousands of people have had similar experiences, people that did not know each other and in different parts of the world, without prior knowledge that there could be something to this realization.

This resonated with me because when I experienced the dropping away of the false self(no self), I realized I was nothing and simultaneously everything all along, under the illusion of a separate limited self. The realization that the boundaries of Duality were a fiction, a trick played on myself. It's like our own mind keeps us locked in a prison to stay safe. When one becomes awake they have jailbroken their mind and there Consciousness shines through their masks, the illusions of Duality crumble away.

I like your big picture thinking ..You are right to be skeptical. Thank you for replying and as always I'm here to help with anything. Let your heart guide you.

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

On the contrary as Manny P hall would say "it is most definitely not true if everybody's doing it"

With mankind being in a mental falling state we cannot trust that what man finds and experiences to be accurate especially not any concepts that have been passed down through of time..

I have experienced it as well but I've experienced more also I do not talk about my experiences in my life because I don't want to sound like I'm trying to show off or get pity from anybody and I don't want any attention

the only contact I have with people about this kind of topic is every now and then on the internet

but with that said my position is not because of ignorance to the experience.

I've been observing how subliminal planting works and also how infestations occur through the spirit Realm and I can see the patterns clearly.  See what happens is somebody the new how to create a spiritual entity a concept that has a body so to speak

And this thing goes out to whomever that person speaks to about the subject that the entity embodies and so the person receives it as truth then they will experience it and the entity doubles in power and this keeps happening up until the point where so many people have experienced it and agree upon it but it has gained enough power to break past delimitation of a person's speech and so it can attach itself to somebody that has never heard the concept and if the person soul is unprotected enough and they happen to be in a situation that utilizes that concept then it can manifest and catch the person completely off guard and to the person they cannot tell the difference between but they just experienced and a real experience not made by man and so if that person accepts it then it has so much power to manifest that

Well here we are today.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Even if every phone on earth claims the wifi; the wifi is the wifi, and phones are made of forgetting. 

Magic tricks are known by the magician, yet so elusive for others. 

@VeganAwake great post :)

Of course one can become directly conscious that they are also the waves.  When one comes full circle the final duality to collapse is non-duality vs duality.   Duality and non-duality are indistinguishable.  Form and formlessness are indistinguishable.

One needs multiple awakenings typically to have this realization.

But elegant post :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

On the contrary as Manny P hall would say "it is most definitely not true if everybody's doing it"

With mankind being in a mental falling state we cannot trust that what man finds and experiences to be accurate especially not any concepts that have been passed down through of time..

I have experienced it as well but I've experienced more also I do not talk about my experiences in my life because I don't want to sound like I'm trying to show off or get pity from anybody and I don't want any attention

the only contact I have with people about this kind of topic is every now and then on the internet

but with that said my position is not because of ignorance to the experience.

I've been observing how subliminal planting works and also how infestations occur through the spirit Realm and I can see the patterns clearly.  See what happens is somebody the new how to create a spiritual entity a concept that has a body so to speak

And this thing goes out to whomever that person speaks to about the subject that the entity embodies and so the person receives it as truth then they will experience it and the entity doubles in power and this keeps happening up until the point where so many people have experienced it and agree upon it but it has gained enough power to break past delimitation of a person's speech and so it can attach itself to somebody that has never heard the concept and if the person soul is unprotected enough and they happen to be in a situation that utilizes that concept then it can manifest and catch the person completely off guard and to the person they cannot tell the difference between but they just experienced and a real experience not made by man and so if that person accepts it then it has so much power to manifest that

Well here we are today.

That is really interesting I've definitely listened to some long manly P hall speeches. Wasn't he a high rank freemason? Smart guy!!

Something that always brought me inner peace earlier on, was a quote from A Course in Miracles:

" Nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists, herein lies the peace of God.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake great post :)

Of course one can become directly conscious that they are also the waves.  When one comes full circle the final duality to collapse is non-duality vs duality.   Duality and non-duality are indistinguishable.  Form and formlessness are indistinguishable.

One needs multiple awakenings typically to have this realization.

But elegant post :)

I see what you mean although it's only when you perceive the waves as separate from the ocean does it become so. Although the ocean water evaporates into clouds and then rains over the land the water always returns to the source and was never actually separate, it always remained the ocean. 

Duality is actually an illusion, a figment of the imagination, all there is is non-duality or Oneness. The reason they are indistinguishable is because non-duality is all there is, so there's nothing to compare it to.

Haha I apologize if we are saying the same thing I just wanted to tweak it a little bit. ❤ ❤

Thank you for the nice comments!!

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake indeed - it is merely a shift in consciousness as consciousness is all there is! Oneness is a beautiful thing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 that's awesome...

I just recently had a big realization of the magnitude of this oneness understanding. It brought tears to my eyes, my ego had resisted letting it fully sink in. Once the bottom of the bucket falls out, it does not hold water any longer.

It is so beautiful ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake yes - it is so beautiful it will bring tears because Absolute Love is so powerful.   Being = Love.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Thank you!!