Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Myegolikestacos

My cousin says he has powers

9 posts in this topic

So my cousin tells me he has been developing powers but he doesn't understand them and doesn't know who can help. Aperantly he thinks he is seeing people's past life's, becoming more aware if their is a shift of positive and negative energies, knowing when someone is sick and maybe even what they are sick from. We have been living long distance for a long time I haven't seen him in over 8 years but he has always been quiet, he is a big guy, you can say he is laid back, I guess you can also say he probably never been an ambitious person. Hope that helps describe him just a bit. Is there anything that I can ask him, to kinda get an idea of his current state of mind? 

14 minutes ago, Myegolikestacos said:

So my cousin tells me he has been developing powers but he doesn't understand them and doesn't know who can help. Aperantly he thinks he is seeing people's past life's, becoming more aware if their is a shift of positive and negative energies, knowing when someone is sick and maybe even what they are sick from. We have been living long distance for a long time I haven't seen him in over 8 years but he has always been quiet, he is a big guy, you can say he is laid back, I guess you can also say he probably never been an ambitious person. Hope that helps describe him just a bit. Is there anything that I can ask him, to kinda get an idea of his current state of mind? 

@Myegolikestacos Some people get involved in the occult to turn the volume up with psychic phenomena. Others get involved to turn the volume down or control it. 

Occult author Aiden Wachter was one that got involved to turn the volume down. I would recommend any of his books or Jason Miller's.

@Matt8800 Thanks. You called it psychic phenomena I didn't have have a word for it before this. Have you heard of these powers coming in groups like what he is mentioning? Is it all one power or different abilities? 

49 minutes ago, Myegolikestacos said:

@Matt8800 Thanks. You called it psychic phenomena I didn't have have a word for it before this. Have you heard of these powers coming in groups like what he is mentioning? Is it all one power or different abilities? 

@Myegolikestacos It can develop over time and with different abilities depending on the individual. My fiance was like that. She always had "strange" abilities but seemed to remain in the background. When we got into the occult, her abilities as a clairvoyant exploded and she is learning how to control them somewhat.

Your cousin is probably a natural clairvoyant and the talent is starting to show itself. 

Edited by Matt8800

He is native so some people around him would most likely be scared to talk to him, I guess people associated it with having a demon. He might be a bit impressionable so I am really interested in is figuring out how I should talk to him about it. I don't want to introduce any ideas, I don't want the first advice I give him about this to be... Hey cousin maybe you should be a magician now. I guess I think he should first figure out how he feels about this. He said to me, I think I am going insane seeing things that might not really be there. 

15 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Matt8800 What’s a good resource for turning it up?

@Serotoninluv I think the best way is to start interacting with the spirit world, which is also a great way to build spirit allies that can guide you and aid you throughout your life and spiritual journey.

A book that I love for that is Six Ways by Aiden Wachter. He is someone who got involved in occult practices to turn down the volume but the same techniques can be used for turning it up, and more importantly, being able to control it.

Edited by Matt8800

Seems like he is a medium, we all are but some people are more connected with the spirit world. Look into Allan Kardec’s work, it’s called spiritism and he has many books on the subject 

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

I'm skeptical about this whole enterprise of super powers. Do you have concrete proof that would satisfy a rational skeptic or is more of a you need to experience to believe it and it doesn't necessarily fit into conventional understanding of powers?