Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

God Did Not Create Anything Willingly

3 posts in this topic

God didn't create anything willingly from a position of free will. That's what i mean.It just happened or you can say it was just there forever. Not even God knows how he did it. It's not like he planned  & designed it before he actually created it.  And that's the most scary part . God had no choice but to exist. At the same time though he doesn't exist. 

It's kinda depressing from my current limited egoic perspective.

This is what i can recall from my 2 tabs LSD experience two years ago. Maybe i am wrong/deluded. Anyways it was such a mindfuck. Infinity is such a scary thing...And the negative thing about it is that it is inevitable. Anyone has a similar experience?

Edited by SQAAD

I do agree that everything has just always been here, spontaneously, without any prior decision (because infinity is beginningless and has no prior anything). 

It’s like a heartbeat. No prior decision. It just beats. God is like an infinite heartbeat 

God is doing you right now, he is creating/imagining you right now at this very moment, but you need to become conscious of what "infinite intelligence" is. Then you will understand what matter is. It's all imagined into existence - into matter - into YOU.

Mahadev