Leo Gura

Sharks With Freakin' Laser Beams

32 posts in this topic

On 02/10/2019 at 2:13 PM, MAYA EL said:

A tip you should probably ignore politics if you want people to perceive you as being very enlightened because those who are truly connected to the god mind realize that the things like the media are lies used for entertainment and manipulation and crowd control/Tech and that if this country actually had one person that was the "boss" they not only wouldn't be on TV so everybody could know who they are but they wouldn't be telling the nation what they're doing to and the problems they're dealing with nor would the media be allowed to talk about it just like you have no idea what the CEO of a large company is doing likewise we have no idea what the actual people that run America are doing and it's childish to think that we can find out what's going on by looking on the TV

thanks for this perspective, I agree, that's why I don't even try to do politics, but for CEO, I try to read between the lines ( really hard, cause "public vs private" )

it's such a show, there is no truth in it, it's all worked in backstage ( eco + lobby ) all you see is the show, no ways to know where the ropes are holded.

and ultimately they are hold by humans, humans made by god, all their wills and envy, god. But anarchic and equilibrium need is aswell natural.

as natural that the shark is sharking, the dolphin join the others dolphin to keep a piece of water for themself.

but ultimately they are all in the water, and all of them wish to keep the sea for himself.

as long as nature work, the natural cycle will always be

I don't even try to be another animal for instance.

I m all for good ideas. But does ideas hold truth of actuality ?

From an absolute godly perspective, maybe shitting on the face of your neighbor, will save his life.

and wanting to do peace is causing disease and makes people weak.

No way to know what's good or bad, better just be and assume all consequences, cause there is no ways to create your own consequences, and sometimes by wanting to do good, you're doing evil on a larger scale.

So we project love or hate and shapes our ideas,

but that's not sure that our love will create "love" at the others end of the spectrum.

But that's good to play yourself in the show.

Edited by Aeris

Every Villain worth talking about has a tower... Dr. Vu tower, Trump tower- need I say more 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

13 hours ago, Aeris said:

thanks for this perspective, I agree, that's why I don't even try to do politics, but for CEO, I try to read between the lines ( really hard, cause "public vs private" )

Well this is bigger than a company and for a "democratic" country, people's opinion supposedly matters.

it's such a show, there is no truth in it, it's all worked in backstage ( eco + lobby ) all you see is the show, no ways to know where the ropes are holded.

I for one am sure than Trump has the best of the intentions for his country but if you look closely on his methodology am sure there are way better recourse to his ways. I strongly agree that immigrants have to stopped because it will lead to a big problem but will you go killing human lives for this reason?

From an absolute godly perspective, maybe shitting on the face of your neighbor, will save his life.

I agree, but what do you reckon the probability is? 50 percent? 80 percent? 95 percent? am sure its less than 3 percent. It may cost you your peace if this is anything.

and wanting to do peace is causing disease and makes people weak.

The outcome of being diplomatic is stronger than the outcome of being a shark. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

No way to know what's good or bad, better just be and assume all consequences, cause there is no ways to create your own consequences, and sometimes by wanting to do good, you're doing evil on a larger scale.

Am all for tough love but if the intention is malice and not holistic then god help us with all your evil doing.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

On 10/3/2019 at 2:55 PM, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Serotoninluv Why do you listen to this randomly now too ? lol

For some strange reason if you post the link of a suggested video it will show as a suggested video for other people's account. For me the video is "Family Paw Patrol Captain America", because I have a three year old. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 10/3/2019 at 2:55 PM, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Serotoninluv Why do you listen to this randomly now too ? lol

That’s weird, it’s not the video I originally linked to. It switched to some random video. I tried to switch it back.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@Serotoninluv

14 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

That’s weird, it’s not the video I originally linked to. It switched to some random video. I tried to switch it back.

weird because i had just been listening to that video (the Lionel richie one -love my 80's)...think that's a sign of our Oneness? :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I paid attention to that as well.

To me, it shows a song named Self Care from Mac Miller.

It's showing to everyone something else that they are used to watch on youtube.

Very odd

Wow....that's nuts.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Speaking of comic book villainy:

This is the actual packaging on Uralasbest shipments of asbestos. I'm not a believer in the Trump-Russia collusion narrative, but found Trump's comments on asbestos quite similar to what Putin has said about using Asbestos in Russia, and since  it is the top exporter, de-regulating asbestos in the US is big business for Russia.

36237072_531137013951220_9191907132214083584_n-720x480[1].jpg

well, the next days we can observe how nicely all of them worked together, at the moment it`s erdogan who moves. it actually lost a little bit of the comic character. a phonecall here a phoncall there buhaahhhahhhaa. i just count the phonecalls.

Edited by remember