Leo Gura

Sharks With Freakin' Laser Beams

32 posts in this topic

This is getting into comic book villainy:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm totally not surprised by this.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I think the only thing that would surprise me anymore is if he came out of the White House and just said it was all a joke, how he’s been Democrat all along, and hes actually enlightened. 

53 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

I think the only thing that would surprise me anymore is if he came out of the White House and just said it was all a joke, how he’s been Democrat all along, and hes actually enlightened. 

A stable guru

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

That was my guess.

He could be enlightened on more things that we know.

If turquoise is Yoda. 

Dark Vador is coral.

Trump is over enlightened for leo. 

Trump is working on making his country stable and do all the hateful things his entire country wanted.

I m sure there is a teaching for America.

It's just wood stick hit time

@Aeris

5 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Trump is working on making his country stable and do all the hateful things his entire country wanted.

What do you mean by this?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

you guys in the us are just too polite, even the people in the discussion (who would be the heroes) round are so polite. politeness is really nice and such and maybe it`s exactly the problem, as for me this video and the argumentations in it is such a nice attempt in saying really politely, that a president of the united states want to defend the us boarder like they defended the berlin wall. only that the shooting is against people who want to come in, instead of fleeing. the democratic allied part of germany has always been open to people coming in, even though there are rules about who has to go back. maybe only a time until he would ask to "protect" other situations by shooting, a bit comparable to what happens in the china honkong conflict right now? would he also shoot on people fleeing from there if it gets more nasty? the seriousness gets lost because they don`t get nasty enough into the problematic. of course comparing one incident to another is not the same, but shooting on civilians at a boarder and then lashing out on people when telling it`s an offense against the democratic constitution. just because the incident is comic book doesn`t make the severeness comic book. it`s not a request for a comicbook shooting it`s a request for shooting on people with sharp weapons. i`m sure he knows what he suggested there, i`m sure he has been hunting in his life. the seriousness about it is not that it is comic book, but it seems like comic book in comparison to what things are happening in the world right now. shooting sharp with weapons but no sharp words please...could be a desaster if we would talk about how and to whom we sell and deliver weapons on presidents veto. it`s good that this topic came up though.

Edited by remember

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is getting into comic book villainy:

A tip you should probably ignore politics if you want people to perceive you as being very enlightened because those who are truly connected to the god mind realize that the things like the media are lies used for entertainment and manipulation and crowd control/Tech and that if this country actually had one person that was the "boss" they not only wouldn't be on TV so everybody could know who they are but they wouldn't be telling the nation what they're doing to and the problems they're dealing with nor would the media be allowed to talk about it just like you have no idea what the CEO of a large company is doing likewise we have no idea what the actual people that run America are doing and it's childish to think that we can find out what's going on by looking on the TV

6 hours ago, pluto said:

Best movie. Unfortunately, prophetic.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

9 hours ago, Aeris said:

That was my guess.

If turquoise is Yoda. 

Dark Vador is coral.

Trump is over enlightened for leo. 

I m sure there is a teaching for America.

It's just wood stick hit time

Dude I was joking. 

I’m not going to even entertain the idea of discussing the possibility of whether or not that man is awake ?

5 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

A tip you should probably ignore politics if you want people to perceive you as being very enlightened because those who are truly connected to the god mind realize that the things like the media are lies used for entertainment and manipulation and crowd control/Tech and that if this country actually had one person that was the "boss" they not only wouldn't be on TV so everybody could know who they are but they wouldn't be telling the nation what they're doing to and the problems they're dealing with nor would the media be allowed to talk about it just like you have no idea what the CEO of a large company is doing likewise we have no idea what the actual people that run America are doing and it's childish to think that we can find out what's going on by looking on the TV

Yes

11 hours ago, Aeris said:

Omg.... YES

6 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

I bet he's jealous you guys don't have our Mediterranean to protect you from the third world hoard.  :D  It's very effective at killing, and you can still swim and enjoy your holidays in it (no alligators, no snakes needed). 

Our politicians have it better, all they need to do is let people drawn and say oopsi. Citizens are much more willing to forgive passivity than actions, especially when you don't want to pay attention at the systemic reality behind, which you benefit from...

At least, his utterly gross approach at dealing with the situation is going to shock and cast the light on how inhumane and crazy he is. Shouldn't fly with most, you've got to be terribly unconscious for it not to scream barbarity. That's some middle-age or antique way of dealing with people. 

rackete science :x

just for the show, i couldn`t hold myself posting this kind of villainry:

it`s not so difficult to find them if we look more closely, problem is we forget the heroes faster than the villains.

english wikipedia doesn`t talk about the bra incident :D

Edited by remember

As if shooting in the legs would mean they wouldn't be at risk of dying

Both ways this is idiotic, this makes it more clear what his stance is on people who weren't privileged enough to be born in the US

Dualities are collapsing: Real or Satire. . . . FoxNews or The Onion