CreamCat

5G network emits low levels of microwave radiation.

17 posts in this topic

Is it going to be ok? Usually, microwave just heats up water molecules.

At low levels, it wouldn't do much to our body or our brain.

Edited by CreamCat

5G is said to be up to 100x more radiation damage than 4G so i wouldn't say so much low. Its a pretty real threat but people are becoming more conscious and they are protesting against it all over the world. I don't believe it will be successful because people are only becoming more aware as we expand and its rapidly expanding.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

34 minutes ago, pluto said:

I don't believe it will be successful because people are only becoming more aware as we expand and its rapidly expanding.

I wouldnt be so certain. Just wait for the day when 4k/8k high fps quality is common in movies and TV series, not to forget streaming gaming services which I believe will be the next big thing in gaming, and people will forget the warnings about 5g the moment they subscribe to Netflix Plus or Sony Playstation Streaming and find out that they either need to pay 50 dollars extra a month for adequate cable connection or update the mobile plan to 5g

Edited by Hansu

On 10/3/2019 at 3:24 AM, Hansu said:

I wouldnt be so certain. Just wait for the day when 4k/8k high fps quality is common in movies and TV series, not to forget streaming gaming services which I believe will be the next big thing in gaming, and people will forget the warnings about 5g the moment they subscribe to Netflix Plus or Sony Playstation Streaming and find out that they either need to pay 50 dollars extra a month for adequate cable connection or update the mobile plan to 5g

As one becomes more conscious/aware he/she also becomes more "sensitive" to such destructive technologies. Eventually you will be sensitive enough to pickup physical symptoms like headaches, restlessness, insomnia ect.. These things can only be tolerated so much as frequency raises.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

8 minutes ago, pluto said:

These things can only be tolerated so much.

Like sugar, phones and about 100 other things the society would do better without?

If you are developing yourself then yeah, maybe. But the general people? I doubt that.

Edit: isnt lack of awareness about tolerating hazardous things anyway?

Edited by Hansu

Many people I heard talking about the issue with 5G and EMFs in general are explaining that the concern is not thermal damage, like too much heating of tissues, but biochemical mechanisms. I've seen one proposed so far.

17 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Usually, microwave just heats up water molecules.

That's what we use them for, doesn't mean microwaves can't do anything else.

"At low levels, it wouldn't do much to our body or our brain."

Not in terms of heating. Other than that I heard the statement that 5G operates within a frequency that is similar to that which our brain uses. Meaning they could interact in some way, or disturbe one another via resonance or something.

Isn't current science at a level where it says electromagnetism and another thing are "fundamental"? Meaning everything is made out of it, or so I interpreted.

Edited by peqkno
hit safe too early by mistake

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

6 hours ago, peqkno said:

a frequency that is similar to that which our brain uses

A frequency that human brain uses or emits? I haven't heard that human brain uses electromagnetic waves for its operation.

@CreamCat  I just read up some articles to try and answer your question. But I can't really, I don't know. And I don't know the vocabulary to do so. (+ the distinction between magnetic and electric is made up (https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-magnetic-charge-and-electric-charge?ref=forbes&rel_pos=1)

Is there a difference between using and emitting?

At a cellular level: Mitochondria communicate via biophotons, as you know a photon lies on the electromagnetic spectrum. (And I doubt that 5G, at least directly, impacts that.)

There's more afaik. I'm sure biophysics or quantum biology has linked those in some theories.

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

37 minutes ago, peqkno said:

Is there a difference between using and emitting?

Yes, there is. A hot iron rod emits red light, but the rod is not affected by red light.

A heat source such as a human body emits infrared light, but the human body doesn't particularly react to infrared light.

I suspect low levels of microwave radiation are far less damaging than UV light from the sun.

Edited by CreamCat

Yeah, you're right, the body can emit something, like the rod can emit something. But that something has one (or many interconnected) purpose(s), which is what I meant by "use". Emitting something has a use. 

Light has a profound influence on many things biologically. There's red-light therapy, etc.
From experience I usually take the side that everything interacts with everything, even in ways we may not understand or have properly mapped yet. Current physics says that one (out of four) fundamental inetactions is electromagnetically. The body couldn't be made up of particles if it weren't for that. So on that level microwaves or other waves do interact with "the body", fundamentally.

To get back to the original post: idk. Depends how we handle it. There's a lot of "devilry" (appeal to authority, name calling, not taking it seriously, bullshit arguments, etc...) on the side of people saying that those EMFs are "completely safe". I find it most likely that 5G will cause illness and distress.

There's a canadian journalist who has interviewed many "experts" regarding EMF/cellphones/WiFi and its biological (psychological, etc...) effects. Here's a podcast with him covering a lot:

https://www.buzzsprout.com/237152/1130012-ep-29-nick-pineault-overcoming-emf-pollution

If you want to look at mechanisms, check out Dr. Mercola and Dr. Jack Kruse (do not fall for marketing though, and his blog isn't easily digestable if you do not focus on making sense of that.)

That being said, no one afaik is proposing any systemic solution, just reducing exposure. The research people do and awareness they raise is noce. But how the hell did we even come to the place of (if one choses to not decide: potentially) implementing something into every aspect of our lives, heck into the hands on babies, that may or may not be very very harmful.

21 hours ago, peqkno said:

Light has a profound influence on many things biologically. There's red-light therapy, etc.

I think you are afraid of unknown. Some people are allergic to WiFi, but most people are not.

Fast foods are toxic, but many have no problem with eating them.

5G network will be nothing like 800W microwave oven.

Have you thought of low-level microwave therapy?

Edited by CreamCat

11 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Have you thought of low-level microwave therapy?

That exists too, those are called PEMF devices.

12 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Some people are allergic to WiFi, but most people are not.

Everyone's affected, some just show different symptoms or earlier.
The same with fast foods, which you mentioned, imo. What do you mean with no problem?

15 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I think you are afraid of unknown.

With all respect, I do think you are projecting. Because you were the one asking if it is going to be okay.
An easy test to find out for yourself would be listening to the thing I linked or research yourself. You're claiming that "5G will be nothing like a 800W microwave oven." I claim it will be different.

We also already had a thread regarding safety of electronic devices:

3 hours ago, peqkno said:

What do you mean with no problem?

By no problem, I mean that many people do not think about the long-term health risks associated with fast foods.

Fast foods might cause cancer in a few decades.

You have no problem with fast foods if you do not think about long-term health risks.

Edited by CreamCat

low frequency= dense energy=low vibration in people= less possibility of awakening

the elites are scared and the want to delay the maximum the awakening of population.

Edited by Moreira

On 05/10/2019 at 1:58 PM, CreamCat said:

By no problem, I mean that many people do not think about the long-term health risks associated with fast foods.

Fast foods might cause cancer in a few decades.

You have no problem with fast foods if you do not think about long-term health risks.

no your stomach always give you an answer.

there is a tons of way to know if you know your shit, litteraly.

listening the body first, watching the result, type of result = ok or not okay

there is books about that.

if you're stuck solid, or fluid too much, that's probably a bad diet for you.

I would even argue than a fast food every month could probably improve your body against various toxin haha.

But wheat product for instance in EU is never GMO, so all our wheat product doesn't create the same physical problem than in USA.

there is a LOT of factors, if you think you nailed the "diet truth" keep looking

Edited by Aeris

Did you guys know that your 4G phone cannot be less than 3cm away from your skin? No right?

No one does, no one reads the owner's manual.

We are supposed to use the cellphone with headphones, and if we carry it in our pocket we are supposed to turn it off or put it on airplane mode.

I don't like 5G either, I don't like it AT ALL!