PlayOnWords

Spiral Dynamics - Atypical Mixes

40 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

Right. Orange-Yellow can be a trap.

I meant not my Individual Yellow but a whole Group of Yellow Individuals. How would a Yellow Group operate in this culture war?

So Green will push against Yellow? That would be less than fighting. Culture War => Culture Debate ?

they are probably mostly busy working on solutions to transcend the problematics that arise, they are the cut through journalists and buisness people who really bring change instead of only talking about it, sometimes they even seem green to us probably. i think there are a lot of yellow people already but some of them are tyed up in more blue or orange structures they transform, of course sometimes green might confuse them for the structures they are working in.

Edited by remember

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Once you get to Yellow there's no much fighting left.

Each stage up involves less and less fighting and demonizing.

Think about Godfather 3: "Just as I thought that I was out they pull me back in!"

Yellow won't fight. But will premature Green recognize Yellow as Yellow? I foresee that they will picture it as Orange. This'll be a Problem.

@remember That is what I talk about! But it could be a Bias of yours that makes you encounter all the Yellow person in your area. If have certainly experienced that in the past in Green an it had a destructive effect.

Edited by supremeyingyang

5 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

Think about Godfather 3: "Just as I thought that I was out they pull me back in!"

Yellow won't fight. But will premature Green recognize Yellow as Yellow? I foresee that they will picture it as Orange. This'll be a Problem.

there is no standing still there will always be mixed colours on the spiral. of course green will push yellow to their limits. a problem is only a problem if the problem wouldn`t entail a solution.

Edited by remember

6 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

There will always be some tensions between stages. But the tensions are less brutal and problematic as we go higher.

The tension between Green and Yellow should not be too bad.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There will always be some tensions between stages. But the tensions are less brutal and problematic as we go higher.

If that is true wouldn't that be a threat to Orange and Blue and - at worst - result in a Backlash?

Edit: I've observed a strange mix of Blue and Green in my area (Germany), which is quite hostile to Orange and other Blue. It skips Orange, which results in personal and group chaos

5 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

If that is true wouldn't that be a threat to Orange and Blue and - at worst - result in a Backlash?

Of course Orange and Blue will not like Green & Yellow. But we were not talking about that. We were talking about a society where everyone is at least at Green.

As long as Blue is around there will be big culture wars. Blue vehemently resists and denies Green and above.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sadhguru - Blue, orange, green, yellow & turquoise?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course Orange and Blue will not like Green & Yellow. But we were not talking about that. We were talking about a society where everyone is at least at Green.

As long as Blue is around there will be big culture wars. Blue vehemently resists and denies Green and above.

In a sense we talked implicit about it. A Green Society won't emerge until we have outgrown Blue. Until then I feel that Yellow will have to mediate between the other Stages. I think about it since 2 years as a potential livelong mission, but I had to develop myself first.

30 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

In a sense we talked implicit about it. A Green Society won't emerge until we have outgrown Blue. Until then I feel that Yellow will have to mediate between the other Stages. I think about it since 2 years as a potential livelong mission, but I had to develop myself first.

if you integrate green as a feature and not a bug, and also support green in their healthy aspects and manage to make blue realize that they actually in reality share some values and maybe even can work together in some aspects and handle orange like a partner more than someone below, you will probably do a really good job.

14 minutes ago, remember said:

if you integrate green as a feature and not a bug, and also support green in their healthy aspects and manage to make blue realize that they actually in reality share some values and maybe even can work together in some aspects and handle orange like a partner more than someone below, you will probably do a really good job.

Right, I would certainly have to learn what you mentioned. At this point I have still a lot of work at my own development to do. I feel that no matter how I decide I have to get into a very solid Yellow.

Do you work in IT?

1 hour ago, Pacific Sage said:

Sadhguru - Blue, orange, green, yellow & turquoise?

I know him only by Name. But so many Stages.. this seems very intriguing. Can you explain?

On 02/10/2019 at 3:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

Well, I'd probably call that a shadow.

It's common to have at least one color shadow. Common shadows are Green, Orange, or Blue. A shadow here would be one color which triggers you or you love to hate.

For example, if you can't stand religious people, that's a Blue shadow. If you can't stand greedy Wall Street types, that's an Orange shadow. If you can't stand hippies and SJWs, that's a Green shadow.

If turquoise = Yoda

Above Yoda is sith Mastery. ( Dark Vador )

I can't stand turquoise anymore even when I was guru and upping people in my community.

When you borred at turquoise. You know where you head.

3 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

I know him only by Name. But so many Stages.. this seems very intriguing. Can you explain?

Orange -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfK9gpiQeqM

its a Given he is green and Turquoise from what we know of him generally. He is trying to elevate human kind's consciousness and also he cares for nature.

Yellow - To have built such a big organisation like Isha, its most likely he is a system thinker. You can check his videos on any topic, he has a good logical approach to it.

Blue - At times, I guess, he has to be as he is interacting with a lot of stage Blue.

Edited by Pacific Sage
Grammar

53 minutes ago, Aeris said:

If turquoise = Yoda

Above Yoda is sith Mastery. ( Dark Vador )

I can't stand turquoise anymore even when I was guru and upping people in my community.

When you borred at turquoise. You know where you head.

vador, vadari, vadatus

be careful you are not falling back into blue.

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

@Pacific Sage But isn't that just Turquoise, which embraced with Yellow all the lessons of the lesser Stages?

I Guess he has shades of all,

7 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

A Green Society won't emerge until we have outgrown Blue. Until then I feel that Yellow will have to mediate between the other Stages. I think about it since 2 years as a potential livelong mission, but I had to develop myself first.

The problem is that beings centered in Yellow are extremely rare. There are very few integrated Yellows to teach and lead. 

17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

The problem is that beings centered in Yellow are extremely rare. There are very few integrated Yellows to teach and lead. 

Exact. My Alma Mata is purely Green or Orange with some exceptions. But good luck to get the foot in the door with these rare individuals.
However, I found my Teacher somewhere else. To get more integrated I go to Group Therapy. The Host is yellow or slightly above, which is a great opportunity. We just talk in the Group about our sticking points, reflect and sometimes the Teacher asks  fundamental question to lead you further.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

yes mostly, if you reflect their perspective and show them an extension of what they already know, it just enlarge their worldview.

Don't rant about what you know, use yourself as a mirror for their own reflections.

a simple instance : I m talking with a green/yellow friend other time, I showed him that having a dictator in an unstable country in Africa could maybe in actuality being benefitial as a "growth phases" of each country.

he was talking to me about the fact that dictator should be put out in jail etc..

but he listened to my perspective and find it very interesting and "practical actuality"

then I switch on the khadafi/libia war and talked about how a "dictator" could push for the good of his country. ( and he already holded many personnal view on this ).

> But I m not for a dictator, neither for a religious leader.

But for this "new"  friend, that's easy to expand and makes him reflect, he is already a lot into yellow.

cause he likes to talk and take different perspective.

the difference between me and him, he is very very very social, I m a lot "sporadic social" but mostly alone at home is my way.

But maybe I m even wrong about him, he could be full turquoise and be playing at orange/yellow.

I would put him at the same level than me or maybe higher, but a bit of a different experience.

Sometimes I think that's hard for turquoise to recognise turquoise in early stage (just me maybe, I didn't met a lot of turquoise )

"turquoise perspective" not so sure to not look like completely insane when pointing to them, I think we met mostly people at the general level of our society and then adapt.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, supremeyingyang said:

Is anyone familiar with the 'strange mix' of Blue and Green that skips Orange?

The character from Hacksaw Ridge fits this strange mix of Blue and Green. Both Blue and Green are not ego centric so some commonality there.