NoSelfSelf

Ego is superior in some things

57 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a teaching tool and a concept I enjoy.

I guess in the end that's all there is to do. I feel like that is also part of the magic, how all of this works. It's so weird if you think about it.

Anyways thanks for the time Leo! I think I got to understand a few things better.

Glory to Israel

37 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Because you're trying to do something which will never be. Evil & Truth will never be the same. Evil is Evil. Truth is Truth. To distinguish the two is Furqān.

Now I remember a saying by someone who is close to God, when I was inquiring about the sages. He says a sage is a person who was given Furqān. The ability to distinguish between the good & the bad. A Criterion. 

@Scholar All the Best on your Path. 

Meditation is the way. 

Well @Angelite you are the still the devil. Separated and fearfull of MYSELF. Trying to understand something that you already are.

Spirit inside the body (What it really is is Just egoic mind interpretation and Falsehood, nothing more then a beleif really) is the devil. 

Hell is fun it really is fun. 

@Zigzag Idiot yeah i think i got what i was looking for,i have to use my intuition more than logic in things that needs quick decisions strategy etc..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Nahm well ill trust and give more attention to intuition its like a feeling that guides you to a certen decision so ill let intuition guide me to the answer rather "me" trying to figure out things etc.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

But that is only one aspect of the dream. Why only focus on the suffering part?

And yes, of course I, as a human, as an ego, will care about the rape. That's what it's all about. Wouldn't a higher perspective celebrate all aspects of Maya? Isn't the suffering itself the celebration of suffering? How better to appreciate suffering than by creating suffering?

Saying we call it devilry because of suffering is like saying "Suffering is suffering, that's why we call the ego devilry.".

Like, "But I don't want suffering to be suffering!", but that in itself is suffering! That's all suffering is about. Suffering is not anything but suffering. It's like suffering is suicidal.

The Buddha said "Life is suffering" for a reason. Keep doing the work and you will begin to see it EVERYWHERE and in EVERYTHING! It's quite hideous.

16 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

The Buddha said "Life is suffering" for a reason. Keep doing the work and you will begin to see it EVERYWHERE and in EVERYTHING! It's quite hideous.

It is not hideous. Suffering is suffering, not anything else. Maybe hideousness is suffering, but not the other way around. You can find redness, too. Did the Buddha ever say "Life is redness?". Life is everything.

Glory to Israel

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because the devil is God.

Ego = God

Noooooooo!

giphy.gif 

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

Noooooooo!

giphy.gif 

@Scholar can't delete this. 

@DrewNows lol. Well yes it is. You are the Source. You are God. Everything comes from You to You as YOU. You are ONE and Only there are no others.

Unmovable, Unchangable ABSOLUTE. 

Great Void of HeartSelf. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@DrewNows lol. Well yes it is. You are the Source. You are God. Everything comes from You to You as YOU. You are ONE and Only there are no others.

Unmovable, Unchangable ABSOLUTE. 

Great Void of HeartSelf. ❤️

who you talking to?  

who? who? who? @SOUL xD

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well @Angelite you are the still the devil. Separated and fearfull of MYSELF. Trying to understand something that you already are.

Spirit inside the body (What it really is is Just egoic mind interpretation and Falsehood, nothing more then a beleif really) is the devil. 

Hell is fun it really is fun. 

Till you get into it. Literally. 

The real one not the fake hell. 

Edited by Angelite

@Scholar your taking me out of context. the realization that its all suffering is a difficult truth to swallow. That's what I meant. When you first realize this or rather repeatedly do throughout  your path to increasingly deeper understanding of it as you peel the layers it's not something you readily accept. and you're deluding yourself if you say otherwise unless you are completely enlightened. 

Edited by PenguinPablo

On 2.10.2019. at 2:13 AM, Angelite said:

Hell I am talking about is abandoning my own Awareness. It's fun. 

There is no Hell. THIS right here is eternal Nirvana. It is your own right to avoid recognition of Awareness as your True Self. You have every right to create and beleive in separated self that's Hell that is suffering. 

Well I actually died many times. I didn't go to Hell I became Allah in full glory. Then I return as this seeming Alex guy. Same Will happen for you. 

Entire Truth to be known you've chosen to be Angelite and you Will do same for next seeming life. 

All of this is your creation. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You have every right to create and beleive in separated self that's Hell that is suffering. 

I don't know  , isn't that your own projection? It's good to have a separate God Who is not you. You can speak to Him. He can answer your prayer. It is not hell. God is God. You are you. 

Well I actually died many times. I didn't go to Hell I became Allah in full glory. Then I return as this seeming Alex guy. Same Will happen for you. 

Can you speak to me literally? You mean you went out of Alex's body , suddenly in different place without Alex body (just awareness), and then you return into your body? Or same place? No space...

Entire Truth to be known you've chosen to be Angelite and you Will do same for next seeming life. 

All of this is your creation. 

Let's say if the body Alex died, and you can't return to it anymore. 

Okay nvm. Answer me just this one question...

Since you have died many times, can your body alex live and died whenever it wants? 

Edited by Angelite

*Actually I know. It's not the matter of what's possible , but the intention behind it. You could be doing the exact same thing, but it is the intention which will determine whether you'll be fine or not fine. Intention is key. One, is out of submission to God. The other, a full blown ego. 

I know this:D

8 hours ago, Angelite said:

I don't know  , isn't that your own projection? It's good to have a separate God Who is not you. You can speak to Him. He can answer your prayer. It is not hell. God is God. You are you. 

It is not. God is You. You are Everything. Spirit is Infinite. Spirit is Pure Love (Actually) has no limits possible. Yes Body is Spirit and everything else. Reality is not physical. Physicalness is misiterpretation of small egoic mind. It is not my philosophy. Meditate and it Will come, You Will become Formless Allah. Because you are Allah. Only Allah can become Allah. Allah is All that is. 

Can you speak to me literally? You mean you went out of Alex's body , suddenly in different place without Alex body (just awareness), and then you return into your body? Or same place? No space...

• Well it only appears that way. I am describing Self Realization /Enlightenment to You. No I didn't go anywhere. Awareness sunks into Heart. Your very own Heart is Source of entire Existance. You do not go anywhere. Everywhere you go you are still center of Existance because you are Infinite. 
  • There is no Spirit in body going somewhere. Infinite ONE Spirit is What you are

Let's say if the body Alex died, and you can't return to it anymore. 

• Sense of self dies(that's Why it feels like actual death) God/Real You/Infinite Love has no self (No Self in Buddhism) You are literally everything except that self you think you are right now. That identity and Who you think you are. 

Okay nvm. Answer me just this one question...

Since you have died many times, can your body alex live and died whenever it wants? 

• It can't, What I am really is Just expression /same as you(we are not separated I am you and you are me) of Formless God. God can't express itself actually in Reality without @Angelite or Alex guy. (lower Level of Realization but it Will work for now). 
  • Become God proper returned as "this guy" so many times. Body is not phisical it is same Spirit/Conciousness . I am not body I am Awareness same as YOU. 

On 2.10.2019. at 2:13 AM, Angelite said:

❤️?

Edited by zeroISinfinity