NoSelfSelf

Ego is superior in some things

57 posts in this topic

For example ego is superior in things where you need to do things in strategic logical order...while its inferior in apreciate and see the beauty in music for example where you need to be present...

How can you merge those together ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

The logical and mathematical structure of things can be admired as beautiful rather than just some cold-hearted structure 

@Synchronicity Its frustrating for no ego mind to be logical

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Don't confuse intellect with ego.
Ego is not the mind. It's the identification with mind.
So, no need to merge anything. Mind and presence are already one.

@DoubleYou no they are not the one there is presence and there is mind...i call ego all the thoughts....

It's you.

Now fight.

39 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

For example ego is superior in things where you need to do things in strategic logical order...while its inferior in apreciate and see the beauty in music for example where you need to be present...

I'm not sure what you mean here. The traditional use of the term "ego" refers to an attachment/identification to a self construct. In this context, I wouldn't see the cognitive function of logic to be enhanced by ego. For example, when I use logic to solve genetics problems, it is egoless and I am very present. Adding in egoic dynamics would make the process much less efficient. 

Related to what you are saying. . . logic would be stage Orange, while post-logic modes such as creativity, empathy, intuition would be Green and above. So in this context, logic would be a deterrent. For example, a person contracted in logic would have a difficult time exploring creativity, empathy and intuition. 

@Serotoninluv yeah thats good point but how you use logic without bringing in the ego by using logic you have to imagine someone constructing logic ...

It's you.

Now fight.

22 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Serotoninluv yeah thats good point but how you use logic without bringing in the ego by using logic you have to imagine someone constructing logic ...

The logic of math uses symbols. There is no need to imagine someone constructing that logic or symbols. Logic can be completely impersonal, just like listening to music or admiring a flower. 

20 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Your ideas of strategy and logic are created by and/or supported by the ego. It's not that they make the ego superior, the constructs just simply cannot exist in the same way in the absence of ego. Perhaps you are looking at them from an egoic point of view; "how can strategy and logic better serve me?" for example.

While there can be a sort of 'getting it' intellectually, any attempt to know or understand what is happening will reinforce the idea of separation and an individual 'subject' who relates to 'objects'. Ultimately, "why" or "how" questions can't be answered. This can't be known. Infinity doesn't fit in a box. All distinctions are artificial and when used, they instantly separate reality into parts. The only real answer is, "Who cares?" And that works both ways: 1. It doesn't actually matter. 2. Who is the one who supposedly cares? (investigate)...

8 minutes ago, Koyaanisqatsi said:

While there can be a sort of 'getting it' intellectually, any attempt to know or understand what is happening will reinforce the idea of separation and an individual 'subject' who relates to 'objects'. Ultimately, "why" or "how" questions can't be answered. This can't be known. Infinity doesn't fit in a box. All distinctions are artificial and when used, they instantly separate reality into parts. The only real answer is, "Who cares?" And that works both ways: 1. It doesn't actually matter. 2. Who is the one who supposedly cares? (investigate)...

@Koyaanisqatsi Boom!:)

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

How can you merge those together ?

The ego is superior at sneakiness, claiming the doing of things, that there is an “ego”, etc. The thought “I did that”, arises in self, as any other thought does. The implication of a separate self is not a separate self. It’s just the implication of a single thought, which you are awareness of. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I get what you guys saying but i cant think without bringing ego in it,i mean i can but its easier with ego out of habit,perhaps training is needed...

It's you.

Now fight.

That's right, ego is superior at illusion, lying, and devilry. Which is precisely its function.

You merge the two like so:

There cannot be awakening without survival. So any rejection of survival is ultimately a rejection of God. So by rejecting the devil you reject God. Because the devil is God.

Ego = God

The circle is complete.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's right, ego is superior at illusion, lying, and devilry. Which is precisely its function.

You merge the two like so:

There cannot be awakening without survival. So any rejection of survival is ultimately a rejection of God. So by rejecting the devil you reject God. Because the devil is God.

Ego = God

The circle is complete.

Is the ego not only from the ego's perspective illusion, lying and devilry? Isn't illusion, lying and devilry = Truth, as much as anything else can be Truth?

Devilry gives it such a negative vibe. Why not call it dreamery? A dream is amazing. Calling it devilry and illusion seems so human.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

That's the conclusion when the seed is Ego. 

Egoic God. 

Magnified. 

Intention is key.

Why wanna be God? 

Why wanna know God?

Edited by Angelite

6 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Devilry gives it such a negative vibe. Why not call it dreamery? A dream is amazing. Calling it devilry and illusion seems so human.

When a human is raping your daughter, you will understand why we call it devilry, not dreamery.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When a human is raping your daughter, you will understand why we call it devilry, not dreamery.

But that is only one aspect of the dream. Why only focus on the suffering part?

And yes, of course I, as a human, as an ego, will care about the rape. That's what it's all about. Wouldn't a higher perspective celebrate all aspects of Maya? Isn't the suffering itself the celebration of suffering? How better to appreciate suffering than by creating suffering?

Saying we call it devilry because of suffering is like saying "Suffering is suffering, that's why we call the ego devilry.".

Like, "But I don't want suffering to be suffering!", but that in itself is suffering! That's all suffering is about. Suffering is not anything but suffering. It's like suffering is suicidal.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Scholar HeartEgo=God

mindEgo=devilry

That is contradictory to what I see.

Glory to Israel