Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SriBhagwanYogi

Spinal Breathing Kriya

12 posts in this topic

Guys why do i feel cold sensations on my crown-third eye after mini kundalini awakeing.  When i did Spinal Breathing it was beutifull, blissfull. Is that feeling on my forehead bad?  I just did it for 5 min first time in my life nothing hardcore. 

@MAYA EL Screenshot_20191001_145920.jpg

Spinal Breathing is not new age bullshit breathwork thing, its very serous and delicate technique. 

13 hours ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

@MAYA EL Screenshot_20191001_145920.jpg

Spinal Breathing is not new age bullshit breathwork thing, its very serous and delicate technique. 

No it is New Age bulshit Now the cake could be made from some old sprinkled b******* that's very possible but regardless people need to learn how the mechanics of the imagination and the mind work as well as the physical body and I can tell you right now if you go and look at any of these hobo looking guys on YouTube doing spinal breathing where there gasping for air and contorting their chest is all they're doing is forcing adrenaline to dump into their system and some of them are hyperventilating but they're not causing their pineal gland to release DMT or any of that stuff. 

The subconscious mind is so easy to trick but everybody is having this experience of feeling their third eye which is a perfect example because you shouldn't feel your third eye you don't have a third eye what you have is you have a pineal gland

but you spiritually don't have a third eye you don't have one eye in the spirit realm hell  you don't even have eyes in the spirit Realm.

But how come everybody experiences their third eye? How come everybody feels a third eye between their eyes? Well it's quite simple you see it on TV you hear about it on the internet whether you like it or not at the time if you or if you were not ready to accept it you've been hearing about it for either one day or however long you been alive doesn't matter you've heard about it more than once

And that's how subliminal planting works and then a scenario arises where that would fit into the situation and bada-bing it manifests and you think it's real.

If you want to make sure you're actually experiencing something that's not in your head sit in your underwear on a mountain below freezing see if you can warm yourself up without moving or breathing heavy and if you can accomplish that then  you probably had a real experience.

But even then it's not really that important fundamentally because it's an experience and this New Age movement everybody wants this orgasmic experience and everything that they do and guess what experiences are a dime a dozen now. Once a person gives up the desire for even experience itself been there on possibly the right track.

@MAYA EL Spinal breathing is slow and long so there is no excess oxygen or decrease in Co2 from what I can analyse with long breaths, you need rapid breathing to pump in a lot of oxygen to eliminate CO2 and cause hyperventilation, hows it possible with slow long breaths where the body has sufficient time to process all oxygen and maintain CO2.

Slow long breaths lead to heart rate variability which can have profound changes in consciousness states.

Coming to the third eye, I think it is a different perception of the same reality once third eye is stimulated, similar to the - glass half full or half empty or full but the perception perceived in reference to altered state of consciousness is not completely describable in words unless you experience it.

@SriBhagwanYogi Sounds like an amazing experience :) 

Edited by Pacific Sage
correction

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

1 hour ago, Pacific Sage said:

@MAYA EL Spinal breathing is slow and long so there is no excess oxygen or decrease in Co2 from what I can analyse with long breaths, you need rapid breathing to pump in a lot of oxygen to eliminate CO2 and cause hyperventilation, hows it possible with slow long breaths where the body has sufficient time to process all oxygen and maintain CO2.

Slow long breaths lead to heart rate variability which can have profound changes in consciousness states.

Coming to the third eye, I think it is a different perception of the same reality once third eye is stimulated, similar to the - glass half full or half empty or full but the perception perceived in reference to altered state of consciousness is not completely describable in words unless you experience it.

@SriBhagwanYogi Sounds like an amazing experience :) 

If slow breathing is being implemented then yes you are right they are not hyperventilating however it is completely rumored that any breathing technique activates your body's ability to create DMT or the activation of your pineal gland the only thing it activates (as of right now metaphysically speaking) is your imagination.

Now you can activate certain things in your body with just your mind for instance for several years I've been able to activate my adrenaline without doing anything physical such as moving my body fast or breathing heavy but I can release adrenaline and have my heart rate Spike on a heart rate monitor as well as increase my body temperature to where my skin is not even cold to the touch in temperatures below 30 degrees F . Now I do not say that to brag by any means matter fact I usually don't like talking about it because people always ask me questions but I bring it up just so people will know that I'm not taking my stance on the subject out of disbelief in ignorance the quite the opposite it is out of experience. And in my experience I found that experience is something that feeds the imagination and builds up a form of metaphysical immaturity in the sense that we often get captivated into this Alice in Wonderland of experiences that we cannot tell apart from truth.

As for the third eye

a good example of how people take Concepts and misunderstand them and run with them would be the cyclops you know Disney  Marvel creature with the one eye in the center of his head it's used in cartoons X-Men Old Norse mythology type of stuff well the original explanation for this creature was that it was a creature that you could not hide anything from it could see everything and it didn't have to turn its head to see behind it you couldn't sneak up on it it was impossible it's like it was focused it looking at everything at all times and so with language and especially with writing we have to assign symbols in order to communicate and I guess the best idea they could come up with was well if it sees everything it's got one big eye that sees everything and so it went from an aura type thing around its head to a huge eye in the center of its head

Edited by MAYA EL

1 hour ago, MAYA EL said:

Completely rumored that any breathing techniqueactivates your body's ability to create DMT or the activation of your pineal gland, the only thing it activates (as of right now metaphysically speaking) is your imagination.

Mystical experiences are as real as your ability to manipulate Adrenaline and I am telling this to you out of my personal experience, hope you can relate to my position as I am aware from your adrenaline experience that its tough to put this point across.

Try psychedelics (magic mushrooms), am sure you will be mind blown :P . Its an amazing experience and will put life in perspective.

Now you can activate certain things in your body with just your mind for instance for several years I've been able to activate my adrenaline without doing anything physical such as moving my body fast or breathing heavy but I can release adrenaline and have my heart rate Spike on a heart rate monitor as well as increase my body temperature to where my skin is not even cold to the touch in temperatures below 30 degrees F

I believe you. I have personally tried wim hof for three years+ and I know for a fact it works and I can only hope for you to believe that mystical experiences are real.

. And in my experience I found that experience is something that feeds the imagination and builds up a form of metaphysical immaturity in the sense that we often get captivated into this Alice in Wonderland of experiences that we cannot tell apart from truth.

Could you kindly go more into this and explain further what you are talking about?

Has your experience led you else where to a place you didnt want to be?

As for the third eye

a good example of how people take Concepts and misunderstand them and run with them would be the cyclops you know Disney  Marvel creature with the one eye in the center of his head it's used in cartoons X-Men Old Norse mythology type of stuff well the original explanation for this creature was that it was a creature that you could not hide anything from it could see everything and it didn't have to turn its head to see behind it you couldn't sneak up on it it was impossible it's like it was focused it looking at everything at all times and so with language and especially with writing we have to assign symbols in order to communicate and I guess the best idea they could come up with was well if it sees everything it's got one big eye that sees everything and so it went from an aura type thing around its head to a huge eye in the center of its head

Doesn't Cyclops have both eyes and only two eyes, am sorry, I might have got the reference wrong but all X-men Cyclops I have come across have only two eyes.

But Marvel is all fiction and is not direct experience, You can first hand experience sensation between your brows if you try Kriya Yoga. But that doesn't lead to any magical insight to the world, as far as I see it, its just another passing sensation. Most insights about the world come through contemplation.

Mystical experiences are as real as your ability to manipulate Adrenaline and I am telling this to you out of my personal experience, hope you can relate to my position as I am aware from your adrenaline experience that its tough to put this point across.

Try psychedelics (magic mushrooms), am sure you will be mind blown :P . Its an amazing experience and will put life in perspective.

I believe you. I have personally tried wim hof for three years+ and I know for a fact it works and I can only hope for you to believe that mystical experiences are real.

Could you kindly go more into this and explain further what you are talking about?

Has your experience led you else where to a place you didnt want to be?

Doesn't Cyclops have both eyes and only two eyes, am sorry, I might have got the reference wrong but all X-men Cyclops I have come across have only two eyes.

But Marvel is all fiction and is not direct experience, You can first hand experience sensation between your brows if you try Kriya Yoga. But that doesn't lead to any magical insight to the world, as far as I see it, its just another passing sensation. Most insights about the world come through contemplation.

Cyclopes (singular: Cyclops), one-eyed giants in Greek mythology, including Polyphemus. They had a single eye in the centre of their forehead.

Try psychedelics (magic mushrooms), am sure you will be mind blown :P . Its an amazing experience and will put life in perspective

Lol psychedelics are for kids doesn't

I can achieve more without them .

That and I am past the point of wanting/ desireing an experience and could care less at this point to have anymore for a good long while.  I probably would make Terence McKenna look like a greenhorn in comparison if we were to count experiences and I'm not saying that to brag not at all .

What's ironic is I have probably had so many experiences because I didn't want or care for them and so life gave me what I didn't want while making me work for the things I did want lol i think we can all agree that life has an ironic sense of humor. 

On 9/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, SriBhagwanYogi said:

Guys why do i feel cold sensations on my crown-third eye after mini kundalini awakeing.  When i did Spinal Breathing it was beutifull, blissfull. Is that feeling on my forehead bad?  I just did it for 5 min first time in my life nothing hardcore. 

I also had the same experience with other energy practices that awakened my kundalini energy a few years back, Since then i was able to feel energy and got this big pressure in my head were the third eye is in the middle of the forehead.

I did not have a clue what it was and i was very un-grounded and felt like my entire Nervous system was shot. I was posting on another spiritual forum for help till i met my "guru" sort of guru. He does not call himself that. He told me to not do Spinal Breathing cause it raises the kundalini energy and that the practice has a lot of side effects reported by a lot of people practicing this technique. 

I asked him what was wrong with me, why i had the pressure in my head and he told me it's energy build up, like energy building up there and a lot of people doing energy work gets this pressure and it's normal but it happens with the wrong type of energy work.

My guess would be that. So my advice, which is his advice probably is don't do Spinal Breathing.

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Lol psychedelics are for kids doesn't

I can achieve more without them .

That and I am past the point of wanting/ desireing an experience and could care less at this point to have anymore for a good long while.  I probably would make Terence McKenna look like a greenhorn in comparison if we were to count experiences and I'm not saying that to brag not at all .

What's ironic is I have probably had so many experiences because I didn't want or care for them and so life gave me what I didn't want while making me work for the things I did want lol i think we can all agree that life has an ironic sense of humor. 

Could you be kind enough to share some of those experiences that you have had?

On 9/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, SriBhagwanYogi said:

Feeling better in the meantime? When my third eye opened for the first time it was also weird and worrying afterwards. It felt cold, stingy, and I had a sensation as if something small pushed against my forehead from the inside. This will go over in a day or few. You're doing great, congrats!