nexusoflife

Five years of exploring Infinity. Where I am at so far

38 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, nexusoflife said:

@Leo Gura I don't understand. Isn't there some phenomenological demarcation between Samsara here and Nirvana?

All demarcation is duality.

It is there only if you imagine it is.

Everywhere=Nowhere=all is one; but there are many subdivisions of God even if they are illusory. I'm not trying to get anywhere with the secession of experiencing existence, simply a permanent extinguishing of experience never to enter form again.

Ironically your awakening is incomplete so long as you are trying to escape experience.

Sit back and enjoy the show. There's nowhere to go and no need to escape experience/form since it's no better or worse than non-form.

Don't squander the gift of life.

Once life is over, then you'll naturally be formless. So you will get the best of both worlds.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

All of THIS is the very very same Formlessness. So It's quite fun knowing that You are the Blackhole and everything That goes with this. 

Life in Pure Love, Amazement, Fascination, Joy, Goodness, Creatorship and so on everything positive. 

Is there a better gift? 

God is Good. ❤️?‍♂️

5 hours ago, nexusoflife said:

I am infinite you could zoom in infinitely on a physical, mental or energetic level and never reach an end, that’s what God is

what about spiritual? how do you percive these entities of yourself? where does the zooming happen? can you tell me about that? it`s interesting if you talk about these dimensions of yourself, like if it was on a visual dimension. but how about from an emotional dimension or from a mental dimension? did you also go into chakra work?

Edited by remember

@remember Yes You Can zoom in  even now into every "object" it goes and goes forever. There is no end.

Was doing this so maybe 2 years ago. 

Develop single pointed  focus for this. That same laser pointed focus Can be turned inwards and voila Self Realization. 

Hope it helps. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

14 hours ago, nexusoflife said:

Over the past five years I have been diving deeply and consistently into the nature of reality and myself. They're both the same thing. I have had several deep and very profound and indeed life changing nondual and psychedelic experiences at this point. I understand that everything in the totality of existence is all fundamentally and inexorably one. I have traveled to places within consciousness that are beyond the human imagination. I have had my sense of self and eradicated and reformed several times now. Looking into the viewport of infinity is indeed breathtaking beyond all comprehension. You really are absolutely infinite and so beautifully glorious beyond what our bodies and brains are physically evolved to comprehend right now.

However there is something within me that is seemingly contently disinterested with phenomenological existence. I do not want to play this game anymore. I feel like no matter what I experience in this life, no matter where I go there will still always be a part of me that is just over the experience of existing as an individuation of consciousness at any level whether it be at a human level, bacterium level or godlike cybernetic alien level it’s all not the absolute truth, just more of this multiversal, multidimensional game of exploratory consciousness.

After I live my life and die there is a very strong feeling at the “core” (there is no core) of my consciousness that I never want to reincarnate in any way. While that is an ego driven statement I feel that there is something within myself that this is coming from a place of much deeper much more comprehensive inner standing and understanding of phenomenological existence and it’s alternative merging COMPLETELY into God consciousness so fully that any hope or possibility of incarnation into the realm of form is entirely extinguished. No thought no mind, no form no play, simply infinite incomprehensible nothingness, the purest expression of God.  

Over the past year a feeling has arisen within myself that wants this life of this specific individuation of consciousness to be the last physical expression that this individuation of consciousness ever experiences. The feeling and sense of relief is what I long for. I long for the ending of all experience by this individuation. The thought of an I experiencing reality no longer is the all encompassing thing that it once was. Now the idea of an I experiencing reality seems so superficial and somewhat shallow in a sense. I enjoy life and its many phenomena but I can so clearly see ( at an increasing rate) the illusion of all of the realm of form.  

Expression, experience and phenomenological existence go together. And there is such a powerful longing within my energetic composition to just have relief from being, relief from form, relief from experience I feel like I have done this so many times. I feel that I have played this game an infinite number of times. Now there is a tiredness to it all. I am all,every subatomic particle, every atom, every cell, every organism in the multitude of multiverses every object in all of existence. I am the infinite Holon. I am immortal, timeless, and infinite in every way. Yet and still within this body, within this specific individuation of consciousness, within this trans-temporal energetic being I feel a strong urge to never want to return to this place. It matters not what form consciousness takes it all boils down to this. Same shit different form. You are God experiencing itself in every way that there is and isn't.

After you have seen into infinity and lived in that place all of the forms become trivial they are no longer something to go after or to awe at when gazed upon. Its all infinite and there are never-ending forms but it all becomes ‘predictable’. You predict the outlandish and the mundane to the point where it becomes all just “meh” at a certain point of being blasted into infinity so many times. Viewing and being the infinite myriad of forms organisms, technologies, energies eventually it reaches a point of simply a pretty existential first person light show. The illusion is seen through and compared to truth the realm of forms and limitation becomes shallow in its substances.

The transcendence of survival is a necessary place to come to in this work and an inevitable point. I have not transcended survival and am still subject to it’s whims but there are times ( and they are becoming increasingly more common) where I can get into states of consciousness where in those moments I would be 100% OK with dying. However I am only 22 years old and thus I would like to complete my bucket list before I leave this place and I have so much work to do on myself in this life; and so much more fun to have; and so many more things to explore. I do not hate life I enjoy it and all of it’s beautiful weirdness but it’s illusory nature no longer has the same charm and allure as it had before in my perception. The world of form is BS and while it is truth on a relative level it will never be the absolute truth due to the fact that life is navigating forms, whether they be physical or nonphysical. It is because of this why “I” (at a level beyond ego that is inexplicable to me currently) want out of this game at all levels permanently.

You could incarnate into any multitude of alien species, Tryptamine entities, light beings, demigods, lichens, molds, insects, bacterium. While it is all you exploring and experiencing yourself once complete nondual awareness is had this experiencing looses it’s allure. It doesn't matter what form you take anymore. The destination and “point” of it all is the same. Simply put ULTIMATE UNION WITH GOD. This means a complete secession of all types of form and all types of experience, it is the embodiment and paradox of absolute nothingness. Not nonexistence, because God is infinite and thus nonexistence cannot exist; but nothingness in the sense of no longer being an individuation of consciousness bound to form and experience of any and all kind. It is this secession which is the omega point of this creation of this game.

According to Buddhism the entirety of the realm of form is suffering in some way. This is Samsara. Nirvana is the release of this and the permanent secession of the individuated conscious experiencing of phenomenological existence. Absolute union with God. No more false boundaries, no more illusions. Just the simple truth.

All incarnation is an infinitely intelligent yet amnesiac God exploring to know its infinite self. However there comes a point where for individuations this experiencing of fundamentally illusory forms is no longer necessary for understanding. There is a transcendent something beyond being, beyond phenomena. Phenomenological existence is not the only way that God can know itself. However it is the only way that we can know ourselves. As lifeforms we highly value life to the point of delusion. I have no way to back up what I am about to say here; but life and the totality of phenomenological existence in my experience feels like a preliminary training ground for something else. This place is illusion and with illusion comes pain and suffering in one way or another. At the end of the day all holons of existence especially organisms organisms “want” to be happy, and to know that they are God. I do wonder if there will be a point (Yes I know time does not truly exist) where all individuations of consciousness in the totality of phenomenological existence will realize and embody God consciousness and this section of the game will end. It’s just a thought I have sometimes. I know that God is infinite and thus I am infinite.

Can you at least prove your infinity?

I'd love to see that.

http://theorangeduck.com/page/infinity-doesnt-exist

It's all finite.

It's all finitism.

You can't prove infinity because it's a mathematical concept.

You can't prove that 0, 1, 2, 3, 4..... goes to infinity, just like if you were a character inside a game, you'd think its bits goes on and on forever,, but we know this is false, that computers are just abstract machines with finite resources). These machines can only generate/recognize a finite subset of these languages, so they can be described by regular languages. 

If there was such thing that could create many other things ad infinitum a creator should be needed, things just don't appear out of nothing.

7 hours ago, nexusoflife said:

There is a frustration within myself that I feel arising whenever I think about why anything exists. I am indeed missing a piece of the puzzle. There is no core of myself as what constitutes me is a collection of thoughts and experiences collected over 22 years. I am infinite you could zoom in infinitely on a physical, mental or energetic level and never reach an end, that’s what God is. I am indeed very lost in the ocean of forms in existence, yes it’s beautiful but God can know itself without experiencing limited forms. There is another way. I don’t know what that way is, but there is another way because God is infinite and this everything is possible. Perhaps my approach to this exploration is a bit disconnected and for this it is creating a gap. Maybe once this gap is resolved the confusion and frustration will be resolved.

@nexusoflife Are not all forms forms forms of thought. Who you think you are, as you say, being a collection of thoughts. Experiences too, being a collection of thoughts about a collection of thoughts experiencing thought to be matter.

Thought being empty, nothingness. Thought making something out of nothing.

So the other way you talk of, could it be merely watching thought as it creates things and then lives as/in/on/with them.

Is there really any separation (the gap you talk of) between the you you think you are and the world you think you live in/on?

All just thought, isn't it?

Edited by dorg

27 minutes ago, dorg said:

@nexusoflife Are not all forms forms forms of thought. Who you think you are, as you say, being a collection of thoughts. Experiences too, being a collection of thoughts about a collection of thoughts experiencing thought to be matter.

Thought being empty, nothingness. Thought making something out of nothing.

So the other way you talk of, could it be merely watching thought as it creates things and then lives as/in/on/with them.

Is there really any separation (the gap you talk of) between the you you think you are and the world you think you live in/on?

All just thought, isn't it?

All just thought" was thought up by you, using your mind, in reaction to his post, that is outside of you, in your cellphone. You are not talking to your mind, but to someone's else use of their mind..and if you call that a thought, again the thought would have been thought up by you, using your mind, that exists in your brain, and etc. 

Here is where the joke hits the parade.

5 hours ago, daramantus said:

All just thought" was thought up by you, using your mind, in reaction to his post, that is outside of you, in your cellphone. You are not talking to your mind, but to someone's else use of their mind..and if you call that a thought, again the thought would have been thought up by you, using your mind, that exists in your brain, and etc. 

Here is where the joke hits the parade.

if you go deep enough, it`s not a joke not a parade of empty words even though you know all of it, it sounds like you know it from the outside and knowledge is not a thought, it is something you mostly read in a book. or learned from someone else. how can you say you know when you call something a joke which is not a thought?

@remember It is all spiritual. It has nothing to do with the senses. Everything can be zoomed in on in every conceivable way for infinity. There is no limit to the ways in which God can magnify itself on a micro and macro level. I am familiar with chakras but practical integrated daily chakra work is entirely new to me and I am implementing it into my practice as of today.

@nexusoflife maybe Try Tai Chi and Reiki. Reiki helped me a lot alooooot to crawl back from That very same slumber. It is Complete crush it feels that way but That is ego crawled back in at backdoors. 

Hope it will help You. ❤️

Also dropped pride completelly and Listen ed people like @Nahm(immense grattitude) and @Leo Gura because I Can bet in everything, they gone through exact same process/path. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@daramantus You do not yet know what God is. Simply put. Your post here and the post that you kinked (I read all of it.) show that you still have your foundation for interfacing with reality fundamentally in a belief in concepts. Please do more work in exploring your (God) consciousness.

Edited by nexusoflife

@dorg

It’s all thoughts in the mind of God, it’s God’s dream, God’s imagination. Perhaps it’s the fact that I am still in ego and that is what has created this fundamentally illusory gap and subsequent frustration. I am really going to think on and meditate on your reply.

Edited by nexusoflife

@zeroISinfinity Thanks. I have always wanted to take up some form of martial arts practice as it would absolutely be life changing and would help me to cultivate more balance and further help me to get to know myself and the dance of life; and maybe now is the time. I know essentially nothing about Reiki other than that it is a form of healing. I will look more into this and integrate the practices as needed over time with my daily life. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, nexusoflife said:

@daramantus You do not yet know what God is. Simply put. Your post here and the post that you kinked (I read all of it.) show that you still have your foundation for interfacing with reality fundamentally in a belief in concepts. Please do more work in exploring your (God) consciousness.

Exactly 

16 hours ago, remember said:

if you go deep enough, it`s not a joke not a parade of empty words even though you know all of it, it sounds like you know it from the outside and knowledge is not a thought, it is something you mostly read in a book. or learned from someone else. how can you say you know when you call something a joke which is not a thought?

I didn't say anything about 'empty words', if they were empty you wouldn't type anything, words have meaning, and the moment you type them you know that, you're reacting on my post and using your mind to express your emotions into words, words that convey the meaning of a response that you wanna give to my words, otherwise you would simply type "A b c d e f g"

Edited by daramantus

11 hours ago, nexusoflife said:

@dorg

It’s all thoughts in the mind of God, it’s God’s dream, God’s imagination. Perhaps it’s the fact that I am still in ego and that is what has created this fundamentally illusory gap and subsequent frustration. I am really going to think on and meditate on your reply.

That's what christians say to me all the time, you're no different than them. You don't know my spiritual experiences, you're only projecting and imagining what and how I am like, but in reality I'm nothing like you imagine.

On 9/29/2019 at 5:11 PM, Leo Gura said:

All demarcation is duality.

It is there only if you imagine it is.

Ironically your awakening is incomplete so long as you are trying to escape experience.

Sit back and enjoy the show. There's nowhere to go and no need to escape experience/form since it's no better or worse than non-form.

Don't squander the gift of life.

Once life is over, then you'll naturally be formless. So you will get the best of both worlds.

Except from the fact that NDE experiencers and DMT experiencers and OB experiencers say you still have a form after your life is over .  

I can link you all the videos and reports you want.