Mezanti

I took 37 grams of Magic mushrooms

21 posts in this topic

I have extremely high tolerance for psychedelics idk why, I took on multiple occasions 120-150 ug LSD (it was tested) and now around 37 grams of magic mushrooms. 

I can't seem to be able to experience NON DUALITY, and Im afraid to go for higher doses than the doses I already do.

37 grams WET mushrooms is a normal dose. It's normal not to have a breakthrough on it.

@Girzo its much more than average the average dose on this thing is 15 grams, people have full on trips with just 15 grams

I've been on a retreat with people taking high dosages of 5-MeO who didn't seem to be bothered much by it (or they'd pass out). Psychedelics are a massive catalyst for spiritual practice, but if there isn't a practice to begin with then not much is guaranteed to happen. Meditate, nurture your body, build an intimate relationship with your heart, exercise, forgive, breathe, heal.

Non duality isn't an escape. You seem to want transformation instead of enlightenment at this moment of life, which is a noble desire, but it takes hard work.

God chose to be you, every moment is proof of that love. You are loved so deeply you can't imagine.

@Mezanti if you had visuals and stuff it has worked as it should. You won't get Enlightenment experience from dropping some casual dose of psychedelics. You have to contemplate, work for it or try higher doses.

@Girzo I had no visuals whatsoever, me and this girl took this dose of lsd she had full on death and visuals, I was sat there just feeling euphoric(feeling like I won the lottery or something) no visuals, no ego death, no experience of non duality.

You can convert it to around 3.7g dried which is regular to big does, it's not what's considered heroic dose.

@Mezanti LSD can be laid unevenly. Your trip sounds more like 50mcg LSD. Wait two weeks from the last trip on any substance and try another dose. Ideally, you could buy 1P-LSD from some research chemical company so you are sure it was properly stored, evenly laid and has 100mcg of substance on it.

Stupid question, but did you use tweezers to handle the blotter? It could be that if you have divided it using hands a lot of substance simply stayed on them and not on the blotter. xD

I took 10 gr dried shrooms with fresh lemon juice about 6 months ago, and still cant come back. I am completely gone. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

I took 10 gr dried shrooms with fresh lemon juice about 6 months ago, and still cant come back. I am completely gone. 

Damn son.

Care to elaborate?

Sure. Shroom trips are not trips. You can see only the TRUTH. I became an completely different human. I dont even want to say human. Because, its just a word. Enlightment is just a word. When expriencer and experience are stopped. You see can see the enlighment. We are not experiencing anything nor experiencer. This is not a joke.

Edited by James123

If you are unexperienced with LSD you mostt likely wont experience Non-Duality states on doses from 100-300ugs

the magic starts for me with about 400ug

also 37 grams fresh mushroom is not that much, you need to explore the higher doses to fully use normal doses

@ShugendoRa do you know how I can find these substances, like where do I look for DPT or 5meo, they are unpopular unlike LSD which I can get through a friend

@Mezanti

19 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@ShugendoRa do you know how I can find these substances, like where do I look for DPT or 5meo, they are unpopular unlike LSD which I can get through a friend

yeah its super hard to get shit like that. I got 5meo one time and snorted it and nothing happened. im going to be focusing on DMT for the next while. I get it off the darknet (which can be dangerous and you should realistically not try it unless you have a friend who knows how to do it). if you want I could buy it for you and ship it to your address? just pm me

I am just so different. My eating habbits (just eat whatever body needs, such as boiled eggs, cheese, vegetables and beans, cant eat any meat, because i get angry), working out (i used to lift and do mma, i am just doing mma now), friends (i almost lost my all friends and gained few friends, and we just talk about concisnouss), my goals (i currently live in jersey city, but i will move to small town asap), my relations with girls( i used to love one night relations, but i cant have sex with the ego, i just can have sex with the girls, who are positive and spiritual and its very hard to find thats why i just had sex with 2 girl in 6 months), anytime of the day i fight with my ego, which is me (anytime i complain, i know that i am not real and try to decrease my level of complaints, which kills me, i am my own enemy), cant go bars, clubs or wherever the egoistic places, i have a super simple life now, meditate 2 hours every day ( i feel like i am hungry to meditate like eating food), i feel super alone (its super difficult to handlw for my ego very very hard), i cant think too often and just usually act with my feelings. Most importantly, at nights, when i look at around me there is nothing to percieve this is so called life, because we created it by words. It is impossible to know something. Knowing is not real or my eyes, or perceiving or experiencing the world. These are all words. We are neither alive or death, because both are not exist. I see we are at nowhere and not real. Real and unreal is not real. Because, whatever we know is all existed by words.

Edited by James123