EricHanefi

Why live?

13 posts in this topic

When it is true that death is becoming god and humanity is as insignificant as a dust particle within a hurricane.

Why should we try to solve the maze? Why should we develop ourselves or reaching enlightenment, when you could also just take the shortcut of death?

Shortcuts to death leads to a wilted sprout which withers, dies, and is reborn through another bean/seed. 

A winding path leads to growth, nurturing, and overcoming/adaptation. This sprout lives and thrives, and grows to its full potential.  

In our perspective its just another tree, and all trees are connected through  the first tree's DNA. But there is infinite beauty to be found in the twists, knobs, branches, leaves, and rings of the individual tree. Take a Camera to a tree and become intimate with it.  Shots from all different angles and zooms you will always find something beautiful within.  

This is why we live. We live to die as something beautiful.  To learn. To contribute to the omniscient mind. 

Well that's my current take, anyway. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, EricHanefi said:

When it is true that death is becoming god and humanity is as insignificant as a dust particle within a hurricane.

Why should we try to solve the maze? Why should we develop ourselves or reaching enlightenment, when you could also just take the shortcut of death?

Nothing is insignificant, only insignificance is insignificant. Dust particles are dust particles, humanity is humanity. Everything else is a story. Significance of humanity is as much a story as insignificance of humanity.

Humanity, dust particles, insignificance, significance, are all part of Being. Why and why not is also part of Being.

Glory to Israel

@EricHanefi Because there's no way out. Arising as Consciousness experiencing itself is a spontaneous and unstoppable mark of existence. The only option is to learn how to embrace and appreciate this absurd phenomenon called Life.

unborn Truth

Look at life as a computer game! You yourself started it... you knew what is outside the maze but still you chose to come inside with limitations... just trust YOURSELF and keep going... I always look at killing oneself as if one is quitting the game with no permission!

21 hours ago, EricHanefi said:

When it is true that death is becoming god

• "Becoming God" after death. Seeming mask of "you" (You do not exist at all) surving in world falls off and your actual Purest Formless Being is revealed. 
  • Since 99% do not take path of SELF discovery they Will Find this out on death bed. 

and humanity is as insignificant as a dust particle within a hurricane.

• Humanity is YOU and You Will Come back here without a doubt. 

Why should we try to solve the maze? Why should we develop ourselves or reaching enlightenment, when you could also just take the shortcut of death

• You can't die. Nor You are alive at all. 
  • You are not the body

For everyone who is interested, I also found Leo's answer to my question:

"I just want to escape this life and suffering. Why don't I just kill myself? 

If you do, you'll escape to Nirvana. Eventually, however, you'll want to polarize yourself again and reincarnate. Where you are right now is the perfect place where you need to be. When you die, you will be here."

Source:

What else is there better to do ?

You will die at some point anyway.

Because there is no other way out.... even if you kill yourself you will get reborn anyway...the only way out is to live the truth and be free from ignorance and then the suffering will be gone and you maybe permanently free from rebirth...