cle103

How to conquer fear of death on psychedelics?

27 posts in this topic

Obviously you guys are still too afraid.

Fear is conquered by facing it.

See my recent videos on fear.

You got a lot more tripping to do and inner work to do before your mind is ready to surrender. You're in just the early stages of this work. So just keep chipping away at it.

Try to not think of it as death so much. Death is not real. Reframe it as waking up to yourself as God. This will make it less scary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I should mention that the story I wrote is just that, a story. From a personal perspective, it happened as those experiences. From trans-personal awareness, they are appearances of what we call “memories” happening Now - rather than experiences that previously happened.

@mandyjwThe ringing has persisted. I’m habituating. . . . Going into the woods in the middle of the night sounds awesome. I think your path and perspective to awakening is awesome.

@cle103 do shaddow work, embrace your feminine side, love the painbody. if you do it right the panic attack will resolve in a heartopening - see the chance not the fear. the fear is already close to you. you are just afraid of your beating heart, surrender. do you fear darkness or do you fear light?

Edited by remember

@mandyjw Thank you! The fear only came up during the last trip. I have alot more work to do on that front. Which is quite scary (pun intended). 

@Leo Gura Thx! Reframe is helpful. Back to work then. 

@remember Thank you! I'd say that I am quite in touch with my feminine side (which isn't saying too much for a male in Germany). What resources would you recommend regarding shadow work? I have the book about it from the book list... haven't read it yet though.  

@Nahm As usual thank you! I will actually do that. 

On 28/09/2019 at 0:03 AM, Nahm said:

That actual is a write off. ??

I'm not sure what you mean

On 9/27/2019 at 0:17 PM, Jg17 said:

There seems to be a contradiction between using psychedelics for a positive purpose and yet also being ready to accept actual death. I am absolutely not suicidal and yet it seems that that’s what is required. 

A way our minds sweep conditioning & identity under the rug, right under our noses. No one has actual reference to actual death, because no one actually dies. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE