Yoshy

Non duality Rant

7 posts in this topic

According to non duality teaching you cant really say this person has a problem . Non duality implications are actualy worse than religious beliefs, really in non duality anything that happens is ok . 

This belief is so toxic it puts you in a nihilist state , worse than nihilism non duality adds a bunch of delusions on top of it : _ you are god , reality is not real ect ... 

Non duality is a belief and there is no proof to back this up and you cant even explain it properly since its so woo woo . Subjective experience  coming from strong hallucinogenics substances are not a proof . 

Do you think if you gave 5 meo DMT to someone like Richard Dawkins he would get instantly enlightened or he will get a experience of his own . People have different experience with DMT and some are painful . 

Leo completely dismiss bad trip on DMT because it would shatter his theories, how can the god molecul not be reliable ?

Also , why god does not have an ego of its own ( monotheist style ) ? He is not required to be selfless since he is infinite intelligence and absolute infinity so he must have a ego of some sort .

Another question that needs to be answered : what if spiritual techniques were just tools that don’t actually work but just fuck with your brain so much that you self inflict altered state of consciousness ? 

Also , how comes consciousness does not happen in the brain ? If you bang your head too hard you will lose consciousness. Then , is there a différence between awareness and consciousness ? 

I don't know what the hell that weird clip is about. Looks and sounds like a mixture of Priscilla queen of the dessert, the benny hill show and friday the 13th or Halloween music. Strange as fuck!

Yeh I don't really buy into any of this nondual theory and I agree that it's a belief people hold. But for some the word belief is like an insult. Like you are comparing nondual to Santa claus. 

Regardless, there is enough brilliant self actualization material in general on this forum to keep me really glued to a lot of content. 

1 hour ago, Yoshy said:

According to non duality teaching you cant really say this person has a problem . Non duality implications are actualy worse than religious beliefs, really in non duality anything that happens is ok . 

This belief is so toxic it puts you in a nihilist state , worse than nihilism non duality adds a bunch of delusions on top of it : _ you are god , reality is not real ect ... 

Non duality is a belief and there is no proof to back this up and you cant even explain it properly since its so woo woo . Subjective experience  coming from strong hallucinogenics substances are not a proof . 

Do you think if you gave 5 meo DMT to someone like Richard Dawkins he would get instantly enlightened or he will get a experience of his own . People have different experience with DMT and some are painful . 

Leo completely dismiss bad trip on DMT because it would shatter his theories, how can the god molecul not be reliable ?

Also , why god does not have an ego of its own ( monotheist style ) ? He is not required to be selfless since he is infinite intelligence and absolute infinity so he must have a ego of some sort .

Another question that needs to be answered : what if spiritual techniques were just tools that don’t actually work but just fuck with your brain so much that you self inflict altered state of consciousness ? 

Also , how comes consciousness does not happen in the brain ? If you bang your head too hard you will lose consciousness. Then , is there a différence between awareness and consciousness ? 

How can it be otherwise?

It's all this way because it's from your limited perspective. Haven't you followed Leo long enough? He does warn you not to blindly believe everything he says and verify it through direct experience. A newbie to this work can't appreciate how deep the rabbit hole goes, and isn't mature enough to handle the mind fuckery that could happen. Your are basically performing surgery on your own body to remove parasites in your body. Appreciate how difficult and transformative it can get.

So watch your tone, and apply yourself to this work or leave.

Non duality is a self state of mind.

But It's neither good or bad.

It's neutral and your mind go back to his nest or 'duality'.very quickly.

Cause the master program call'd : ego

Non duality is like pointing to your own movement of feet.

But being aware of our foots moving without consent that's a total mindfuck.

There is a physical energy shift that happen in spine ( for me though )

It stayed 2 weeks then my ego was wounded.

But playing with the OS is very dangerous.

Catching yourself is a thing. Until it is not anymore

Nonduality is not a belief.

Bad trips on DMT are no different really than good trips. A bad trip is nothing more than the tripper getting scared of his own shadow. If you take too much DMT too fast you will scare yourself, of course.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nonduality is the truth, duality is an illusion.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 hours ago, Yoshy said:

I agree with nonduality and there's truth to it which I have directly experienced. Leo, unfortunately, has twisted it into some sort of sick and twisted solipsism which he then uses to brainwash people and destroy their lives. For example, he will say this to those who disagree with him "I am just an illusion that you're imagining. Wakey wakey!" This is just childish and silly. 

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”