Mezanti

Always getting rejected

16 posts in this topic

I find it hard to get a girl interested in me and to text me first, its seems impossible I can get a girls phone. number and text her but soon enough she falls out of interest and starts ignoring me, and never texts first. \

what could I possibly do, ive had this issue for quite a bit 

Not caring would be the best way. Collect extra girls numbers and not worry too much about it. I found it best to work on self improvement and then they will start coming to you anyway. A lot of it is age dependent really. High school and stuff it will be harder usually. Once you are in your mid twenties the woman will be seeking men out more I believe. 

Don't  stop pursuing girls. Don't get discouraged just because a girl doesn't show great interest in you. Of course they won't unless they have less options. Work on your life, become a valuable  person, and at the same time keep pursuing many girls.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Ask yourself this; are your texts designed to manipulate her into answering, are you trying to impress her or do you come across as needy? If yes that could be your problem and you should fix that.

What Ive found with women is, many of them are most of the time very reactive. So you will in 99% of the times be the one who makes first contact. And you initiate conversation later on. You have to understand that a beautiful woman will get tons of text on her phone. So when you are texting her, you will be one of many and its easy for her to forget to answer you because of all the other distraction on her little shiny glass companion (phone).

Here are 2 ways to handle that situation. 1. Be persistent. No answer? Ok you text again. She doesnt answer? Ok you text again. Spread your texts over several days. 2. You dont ask for her number - instead you go on a date right then and there!

I highly recommend doing the second one as the first one can be tedious.

@universe you are over thinking this, you need to start putting your foot on the gas pedal and jamming numbers in your phone. I've done the same, you are to be loved, but! only by those who can truly see your potential. Those people can make themselves visible if... you start by seeing the potential in others. Intellectual potential, instead of beauty and you'll start to notice many beautiful women are intellectuals. Not all of course ?

Meaning, try harder to give more women a chance, if you want something worth finding. Your outcome will be equal to your efforts. However, I've had moments where it was all effortless, rare.

Edited by Deepconcepts

On 9/26/2019 at 10:20 AM, Mezanti said:

I find it hard to get a girl interested in me and to text me first, its seems impossible I can get a girls phone. number and text her but soon enough she falls out of interest and starts ignoring me, and never texts first. \

@Mezanti  Seems like good council from @Average Investor @Ibn Sina @universe @Deepconcepts

Early in life, I noticed the guys who didn't give a shit had women all around them and knocking down their door. I tried faking this attitude but it didn't work at all and was discouraged further. 

For Me I considered the anxious vibes that still radiated from me while trying to fake this nonchalant cool detachment which most intuitive females recognize at a glance. 

Developing an authentic embodied, spontaneous, basic trust as opposed to calculated Fonzareli acting  cool amounts to a vast difference In relaxedness which our feminine counterparts can intuit at the drop of a hat. Whereas the confused and needy potential female mate will be captivated by the "Fonzarelli" types.

Happy days sitcom analysis. The world was seemingly at Fonzi's beck and call but honest and authentic Richy Cunningham held the treasure of true Being in his authenticity.

I struggled for years with this phenomena, even after fully being aware of it. I couldn't implement it due to my deep insecurities mostly. For me it has unfolded extremely and excruciatingly slow despite being aware of the general phenomena. 

I hope you're aware of the old tv series Happy days or this post won't make much sense,,,,, ?‍♂️?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 9/26/2019 at 1:20 PM, Mezanti said:

Women like to play hard to get, its part of the play. Guys typically should be making the moves on women and women play hard to get a bit. It's normal. 

If your getting numbers you're doing something right. Means they are willing to hear from you. Keeping their interest is what you need to work on. Trial and error, try out different stuff then you normally do. Do you ask them questions about themselves? Do you also throw in some flattering remarks? You have to learn the art of flirting via texts.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 hours ago, Anna1 said:

You have to learn the art of flirting via texts.

Exactly

On 9/26/2019 at 6:20 PM, Mezanti said:

I'm in the same situation. My other friends get women messaging them first so I just made a profile up and expected the same. For some reason, I got nothing, even after I started messaging them with well thought out messages based on what I had read in their profile. It's an utterly brutal game but keep going. Another guy at my work sent around 200 messages and only got two responses.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Also, if your main dating game is going to be online stuff, then get a good face/profile pic. Get it professionally done even, if you can afford it. That will help get through some of the competition.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Hehehe, of course a girl will never text you first. Why would she?

Your problem here is that you fundamentally misunderstand how girls works and how texting works.

You as the guy are supposed to proactively pursue her until you win her over. She will resist until you win her over.

P.S. You cannot build attraction via text. If you fail to attract her face-to-face, the texts will go nowhere.

Flake rate for phone numbers is about 90%+. If you're getting phone numbers you need to have REALLY solid face-to-face game AND you need lots of numbers. Hundreds of them. A number means very little. Girls give out their number too easily, even if they have zero intention of dating you.

Your volume is too low and the quality of your face-to-face interactions is too low, failing to be memorable or spark attraction.

Try harder. Make yourself memorable when you approach girls. You need to reach a hook point after opening. The hook point is when you can see she's interested in you. It's a very clear shift in the interaction. Hook point usually takes 3 to 10 minutes to hit. You won't hit it with every girl simply because the chemistry isn't meant to be there with every girl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is it really worth the effort if you end up with a girl you impressed with a fake version of yourself just because you played the game right? Stay true to yourself and if the girl doesn't react she's (probably) not the right one. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

On 04/10/2019 at 0:29 AM, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe, of course a girl will never text you first. Why would she?

Your problem here is that you fundamentally misunderstand how girls works and how texting works.

You as the guy are supposed to proactively pursue her until you win her over. She will resist until you win her over.

P.S. You cannot build attraction via text. If you fail to attract her face-to-face, the texts will go nowhere.

Flake rate for phone numbers is about 90%+. If you're getting phone numbers you need to have REALLY solid face-to-face game AND you need lots of numbers. Hundreds of them. A number means very little. Girls give out their number too easily, even if they have zero intention of dating you.

Your volume is too low and the quality of your face-to-face interactions is too low, failing to be memorable or spark attraction.

Try harder. Make yourself memorable when you approach girls. You need to reach a hook point after opening. The hook point is when you can see she's interested in you. It's a very clear shift in the interaction. Hook point usually takes 3 to 10 minutes to hit. You won't hit it with every girl simply because the chemistry isn't meant to be there with every girl.

The thing is, women do text first. In some cases frequently. It all depends on who you are. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

On 04/10/2019 at 4:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

hook point is when you can see she's interested in you. It's a very clear shift in the interaction.

Leo, can you please explain a little further? I sometimes win girls that is not an issue for me. I can approach women, but my main problem is that I always screw it after the hook up point. I do not know what could be the main problem there?

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.