ardacigin

Leo, What is your current spiritual practice?

35 posts in this topic

I was curious of this as well as leo had mentioned that he was trying to find out a more organic way to practice rather then trying to force it. 

15 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Kind of the same here. Perhaps I should stop trying to give such advice to newbies :D

The smell of your try-hard act is starting to really fester along with all the other piles of bullshit that go with your act on here. I suggest you switch from a dust pan to a scraper because man it’s nauseating. 

You’re only bullshitting yourself dude. You ain’t free. You’re a 23 year old talker on the internet. Stop kidding yourself because you’re not fooling anyone here. 

@kieranperez

What's your message? Are you trying to hurt me? Put me down? Become my master? Or is there no message at all?

I would have told you that you're just projecting, but you probably know that already. So, obviously, I should lie next time or stay silent because the internet is just another dictatorship that forbids authenticity and free speech.

Anyway, I can relate to where you are because I've been there. Now, you might explode once again thinking that I'm lying and trying hard, but that'll just keep you stuck where you are. The other option is to fully focus on yourself and let others delude themselves for a little while, it won't hurt you, but it's probably the last thing you want to do.

@Truth Addict notice how you never hold yourself accountable. Notice how much you assume about other people. Notice how you never back up anything you say. Notice your lack of self-reflection. 

I don’t need some childish 23 year old pretending he’s some master of nonduality who parrots Leo lecturing me lol. I don’t subscribe to any teacher but I do consult and talk to people who’ve been mastering this work for over 40 or even 50 years from Ralston, to Wilber who I’ve had the chance to talk to many times now here, to Doshin Roshi and many more. You’re little talk is nothing. You have no credibility. You are no teacher.

Keep thinking you’re above me. Keep deluding yourself thinking you’re some master when really you’re a 23 year old behind a screen who has nothing to contribute on here put parroted lines from a teacher who does the work himself. 

I don’t know if you really believe the silly act you try to project on here but in any case, you’re only lying to yourself. 

Put your own talk to the test. If you’re as free as you proclaim, put it to the test. Live with nothing in a cave. Test how free you are of fear, pain, suffering, suffering in actual life and not just talk shit. I’m not saying prove it to me. Idgaf what you do. But your constant projections onto people on here is nauseating. Your bullshit is festering and it smells. Your shadow needs to be put in check. 

You can play your pedestal game all you want. I’m not the one acting like I’m above anyone. I’m honest and vulnerable with what I share on here. I’m honest about my things I know and don’t know. If I get in a healthy debate or discussion on here with someone, I can admit when I’m wrong. People who are constantly mastering this work are humble. You’re a 23 year old child as far as this work goes. 

Put your ego and self deception in check. 

I’m direct with people. If you’re acting like deluded narcissist whose trying to play power games with me, I will call you on it and I will be explicit with you to get the point across. 

Edited by kieranperez

@kieranperez 

I would be careful with the word "child" especially when I myself play video games, and especially especially when I'm using it to describe someone who doesn't. I spend my spare time here giving advice and asking instead of playing video games, not because I force myself to do so, but because I enjoy this forum, and I don't enjoy them anymore.

It's not my problem that your maps don't allow liberation at a young age. In my maps, it is possible.

I'm not a master of self-actualization, I have a lot to learn. But I am liberated, and I don't care what you think. What tests would I putting myself to? You see, I can't be liberated if I think that I should endure some tests to prove it. The proof is the amount of suffering while living the ordinary life, and it is the bare minimum. I would bet you wouldn't be able to live my life, especially in the country that I'm in. You live in a first world country and suffer, what would you do if you lived in a third world stage Blue country like mine?

And seriously, how do you think someone can hold themselves accountable? Scientific research? I don't ask people to trust me or believe me or follow my advice. That's why I don't care about proof and accountability. Take whatever you find helpful.

I know I'm above you simply because I actually am. That's not to say that I'm better than you, but that I have progressed further into the path. If you don't believe me, then how would I be able to predict your explosion? I simply know how you think right now, not the specific thoughts, but the pattern. It's pointless to even keep talking to you because you're going to reject everything I say. I know it and you know it.

My only deluded advice to you is to commit to yourself until you awaken. Because otherwise, you won't, ever.

Bless.

Edited by Truth Addict

15 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@kieranperez 

I would be careful with the word "child" especially when I myself play video games, and especially especially when I'm using it to describe someone who doesn't. I spend my spare time here giving advice and asking instead of playing video games, not because I force myself to do so, but because I enjoy this forum, and I don't enjoy them anymore.

It's not my problem that your maps don't allow liberation at a young age. In my maps, it is possible.

I'm not a master of self-actualization, I have a lot to learn. But I am liberated, and I don't care what you think. What tests would I putting myself to? You see, I can't be liberated if I think that I should endure some tests to prove it. The proof is the amount of suffering while living the ordinary life, and it is the bare minimum. I would bet you wouldn't be able to live my life, especially in the country that I'm in. You live in a first world country and suffer, what would you do if you lived in a third world stage Blue country like mine?

And seriously, how do you think someone can hold themselves accountable? Scientific research? I don't ask people to trust me or believe me or follow my advice. That's why I don't care about proof and accountability. Take whatever you find helpful.

I know I'm above you simply because I actually am. That's not to say that I'm better than you, but that I have progressed further into the path. If you don't believe me, then how would I be able to predict your explosion? I simply know how you think right now, not the specific thoughts, but the pattern. It's pointless to even keep talking to you because you're going to reject everything I say. I know it and you know it.

My only deluded advice to you is to commit to yourself until you awaken. Because otherwise, you won't, ever.

Bless.

You’re adorable

Please, cut the personal sniping.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, kieranperez said:

The smell of your try-hard act is starting to really fester along with all the other piles of bullshit that go with your act on here. I suggest you switch from a dust pan to a scraper because man it’s nauseating. 

You’re only bullshitting yourself dude. You ain’t free. You’re a 23 year old talker on the internet. Stop kidding yourself because you’re not fooling anyone here.

So nice to know that I am not the only one who thinks the same about TruthAddict. I had an arguement with him a week ago may be, and he was acting like he knows stuff  but all the time his ego was hurt and kept on saying I am blind, I am deluded  on and on without any good reason but just because I said, 'Okay, good advice' to what he wrote and his ego got hurt so kept saying names to me, it's in my enlightened professionals post. 

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

i dont care about how leo praticee spirituality , you should create your costumed spirituality practice dont be lazy what works for others not always work for me error and trial is key.peace and love.

On 28/09/2019 at 10:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

Please, cut the personal sniping.

Your videos are founded upon personal sniping? That's literally your technique.

Even if it isn't, personal sniping is a great way to knock sense into someone. I welcome everyone to snipe me. So long as the person being sniped truly cares about changing and truth, it can really open them up to their delusion.

Edited by electroBeam

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

No it isn't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Even if it isn't, personal sniping is a great way to knock sense into someone. I welcome everyone to snipe me. So long as the person being sniped truly cares about changing and truth, it can really open them up to their delusion.

As far as my take... I imagine Leo’s intent isn’t to snipe or berate people. However, I found with myself even relation to just myself, it can be taken that way. For me, I can really take the energy I get from videos to be extremely hard on myself to an extremely unhealthy degree. However, that is me doing that (and anyone else who has the same pattern in relationship with themselves or with other people). 

I do agree with what you’re trying to say. However I wouldn’t really call it personal. It’s calling someone on their behavior or given honest and explicit feedback rather than projecting one’s prejudice of another behavior in conjunction with the other as a person. There’s a big difference between saying “man, you’re acting like an asshole,” vs. saying “man you are an asshole.” The former can be honest feedback about (how you feel about) another’s behavior and the latter is just flat out projection. Now, that doesn’t mean the other person isn’t going to conflate those 2 distinctions as one thing. I think we can all recall at some point when we ourselves were given constructive yet seemingly harsh feedback but conflated it as a flat out insult. 

Thought it might be useful to share that. 

Edited by kieranperez

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I don't agree.

However, if someone feels nauseated from someone else on the forum, there's a feature called 'ignored users'.

@kieranperez Take a look here:? http://www.actualized.org/forum/ignore

Health before wealth.

Edited by Truth Addict