onacloudynight

Leo should have his own monastery!

29 posts in this topic

I’ll work in the library like Wong in Dr. Strange...

...listening to Beyoncé Lol

Edited by Synchronicity

5 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

@MAYA EL Explain...

But Would you understand if I did explain?  . Supposing my original statement was true that is. But how would you know if it's true or not because if it were true and you would not be capable of knowing.

Or at least not knowing it the right way

Somebody create a campaign on GoFundMe. It's gonna be expensive! We'll make a living through dividends and selling genetically modified DMT snails; a pet every household needs. ?

Tell me when I should book tickets from Europe. Sarcasm aside, I would actually be in for this, lol.

@Leo Gura  All jokes aside. I think this would be a very great idea. Would you ever consider creating a place where we could donate money towards this or would you allow someone to create a GoFundMe page?

Edited by onacloudynight

15 hours ago, John876 said:

I'm not so sure about the monastery thing lol, but i definitely do think that there could be incredible value in the people who are following this work seriously to come together in some way, probably a retreat yes like couple times a year to really develop relationships with others who are dedicated to self development and god realization to motivate each other and hold each other accountable as well as learn from each other. I am pretty positive that almost everyone who do this work that leo is teaching us almost has no one around them doing any personal development work, never mind pursuing enlightenment its actually quite sad. Anyways what i am saying is that this work is already hard enough on your own because you are constantly having to go against the magnetic pull of the people around us trying to pull us back down to mediocrity while having people around who are also doing the same work can supercharge our developments individually and also as a group. I hope i made sense but lemme know what you guys think about this.

I completely agree! It feels like we're all scattered in little subsections throughout the world without being around are own people. We're forced to go with the mainstream culture around us or just ride it out solo, which like you said can be grueling after a while. 

I recently starting hanging out with people more and I realized that my consciousness was subtlety getting pulled down to their level. It's really hard to focus on elevating your consciousness and staying at high levels of consciousness when the people around you are just stuck at baseline. Your just going to get pulled down. The only way to not get pulled down is to go at it solo, which is hard to do unless you have your own business type thing, or create/join a community like this where we are all raising are consciousness together

I remember Leo saying a while back that he wanted to tour the US and do a seminar/workshop type thing. I think something like this would be very valuable as it would allow us to connect with eachother who are on a similar path.

Edited by onacloudynight

@Leo Gura

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In a monastary most of your day is spent cleaning toilets and dishes.

So be careful what you wish for ;)

No...there a monastery in Thailand forest monastery specially dedicated for English monks where all they do is mediation and going to alms round, and they all have a small separate kutti for each person far from each others...I am planning to go there. Some of my friends from India have already ordained there...Its called wat papa ban tad in Thailand...

Check out his videos...most of the monks are PhD holders btw ?

5 hours ago, Tistepiste said:

@MAYA EL then why did you state it in the first place if you were not going to elaborate. Very annoying

Just bringing it to your awareness so that you can contemplat it. Unless your slave minded and want me to program you with a new mentality? But I assumed your upbringing had done enough of that. My apologies for respecting your awareness