onacloudynight

Leo should have his own monastery!

29 posts in this topic

Imagine how awesome this would be! A place where everyone is living together and devoted to consciousness work and it wouldn't be like a traditional stage blue monastery. Everyone would be striving towards turquoise.

We could host a number of silent retreats throughout the year and we could even incorporate some psychedelic retreats, which traditional monasteries would frown upon. 

When we aren't doing a retreat. The daily schedule would be similar to a monastery. Everyone would have the whole day to focus on meditation, yoga, self-inquiry, contemplation etc... 

You could even have some transpersonal psychologists there to help you with all your inner stuff that you would be going through.

Let's sign a petition :D

I highly doubt Leo would do such a thing...he strongly advocates that spirituality is a solo journey. He would say something like "do the practice on your own and use 5MEO-DMT to help you"

@Sage_Elias Maybe so, but it would still be beneficial in my opinion. Especially for people who don't have any idea what they're doing. Like with psychedelics for instance, it would be nice to have someone experienced walk you through difficult terrain.

Edited by onacloudynight

In a monastary most of your day is spent cleaning toilets and dishes.

So be careful what you wish for ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'd clean all the dishes and toilets if that meant making this a reality :P

@Raptorsin7 I would gladly give up my wife to stay at Leo's monastery. Leo can have all the fun he wants. I don't care. I'll just be celibate and focus on meditation. I could also just have sex with celestial elf's on some DMT :D

Edited by onacloudynight

7 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

Imagine how awesome this would be! A place where everyone is living together and devoted to consciousness work and it wouldn't be like a traditional stage blue monastery. Everyone would be striving towards turquoise.

We could host a number of silent retreats throughout the year and we could even incorporate some psychedelic retreats, which traditional monasteries would frown upon. 

When we aren't doing a retreat. The daily schedule would be similar to a monastery. Everyone would have the whole day to focus on meditation, yoga, self-inquiry, contemplation etc... 

You could even have some transpersonal psychologists there to help you with all your inner stuff that you would be going through.

Let's sign a petition :D

You have a terrible life perception 

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

And then Leo is going to start sleeping with our wives/girlfriends

Deal! :D

3 minutes ago, remember said:

i don`t have a wife/girlfriend can i still join? :|

You can be the toad milker ;)

I'm not so sure about the monastery thing lol, but i definitely do think that there could be incredible value in the people who are following this work seriously to come together in some way, probably a retreat yes like couple times a year to really develop relationships with others who are dedicated to self development and god realization to motivate each other and hold each other accountable as well as learn from each other. I am pretty positive that almost everyone who do this work that leo is teaching us almost has no one around them doing any personal development work, never mind pursuing enlightenment its actually quite sad. Anyways what i am saying is that this work is already hard enough on your own because you are constantly having to go against the magnetic pull of the people around us trying to pull us back down to mediocrity while having people around who are also doing the same work can supercharge our developments individually and also as a group. I hope i made sense but lemme know what you guys think about this.

Edited by John876

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ahh yes but that is how you teach them mindfulness :D

B R E A T H E