Robi Steel

Mark my words; Trump 2020 is a real possibility

141 posts in this topic

Trumps popularity polls are now equal to the ones of obama at the same time of his presidency. I have seen a lot more people in these recent years undoubtedly questioning traditional media reporting and credibility. the democrats could have taken their chance to recollect themselves and find some ground and build up what they actually are about and what actually matters. Instead, they made fools of themselves obsessing over trump until people got sick of it. 

I would not want more trump but maybe it will be the lesser evil for many people to vote for. There's gonna be that unpredictable block that doesn't necessarily show in the polls. 

im not trying to offend, just the whole pictue

its not all bad btw

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

11 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

the democrats could have taken their chance to recollect themselves and find some ground and build up what they actually are about and what actually matters. Instead, they made fools of themselves obsessing over trump until people got sick of it.

The democrats HAVE found ground and they have made a ton of serious policy proposals. Trump has no serious policy proposals other than anti-immigrant ones.

Don't be making false equivalencies.

The democrats have some of the best and most progressive candidates running in the history of the US. What more do you want? George Washington to crawl out of his grave and join the democratic debates? As soon as he learns about Trump he would crawl back into his grave and stay there.

If people are stupid enough to vote for Trump a second time, nothing can save us. That ain't the democrats fault.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Robi Steel Please don't post Tim Pool's rubbish. He's a dumb reactionary.

Trump has been very unpopular throughout his presidency. Technically, he didn't even win the 2016 election. Trump 2020 is a very remote possibility.

2 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

Trumps popularity polls are now equal to the ones of obama at the same time of his presidency.

You realize that that's still at the low 40s right? Like, I don't know how Obama got re-elected but it certainly had something else to do than his approval ratings.

Edited by Extreme Z7

I think Trumpers  fear the other{pro life,lgbtq, libral and progressives ect.) more than they like Trump, so the scales are tipped in his favor. how to change such a world view will take patience(infinite) and time.Love is the answer!

Trump won because he lied about being a populist.

His current slogan: "Keep America great."

LOL, that's not gonna be enough;D

well every possibility is a possibility, trumps election teached me that - it`s the security about the impossibility which makes the impossible possible sometimes, like with the brexit. maybe staying alarmed is not the worst choice - imagine your fears, don`t let them go ;) keep them right focused on that!

59 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Could you elaborate on that?

6 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

I would not want more trump but maybe it will be the lesser evil for many people to vote for.

The democratic nominee will be Biden, Warren or Sanders. Which of those do you see as a greater evil than Trump?

he is comparing and tangled up a lot in the comparison to german politics, we have a different complexity of parties where the same amount of voters around one million migrated from the moderate right to the new right wing party (which has some serious nazi propagand going), as from moderate left and from the left wing party together. although a lot of these voters are from east germany and it is very likely they swinged exactly because of the east west dynamics, democracy is only 30 years old for them.

so he did some kind of maths that is kind of interesting. it`s really difficult to put it in words, already tried it for some time but the country psychology/dynamic is so complex that i would say there are parallels but it`s not nessecarily the same dynamic, but a quite similar one could be the case. it`s just some kind of maths i will probably ponder upon for a while.

by the way why did trump invite kim jong un to south korea? little difficult to get the us over there probably.

Edited by remember

Mark my words; Trump 2020 is a real possibility

Come on man, this is like stating "Mark my words; Rainfall in Seattle during 2020 is a real possibility" 

Due to apathy and indifference I think some people just wanted an unconventional candidate, Trump, to shake things up. But after 4 years people will see that they still don't have the desire for him. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Hansu His content is primarily geared towards far-right politics.
I call him dumb because his points are almost always devoid of any real substance. Also he's a Nazi dogwhistler.

2020 will be a great year of global change in all areas of life not just politics. I have felt this energy for some time now.

Stay strong and stay grounded people, its going to be a big one :P

Ride The Waves!

B R E A T H E

@Bill W Yeah probably, let me take it a step further. Im betting on it, its gonna happen. 

@Serotoninluv Biden is the establishment candidate and also does not seem genuine (what actually matters to most voters)

Elizabeth Warren is too far left and inviting in alot of the people like Ocasio Cortez (which is like the poster child for everything that people dont like about the left). 

Sanders is the candidate that should be able to smash trump in my opinion and he is my favourite by far of the candidates. Because he is not in cahoots with the big companies and the alt media, he will get sorted out in the primaries. sadly. 

21 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Trump has been very unpopular throughout his presidency. Technically, he didn't even win the 2016 election. Trump 2020 is a very remote possibility.

Is this what you said last year also? 

Tim Pools is pretty clear in his head as far as I see. Maybe its you

On 9/26/2019 at 5:50 AM, Robi Steel said:

I would not want more trump but maybe it will be the lesser evil for many people to vote for. 

7 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

Biden is the establishment candidate and also does not seem genuine (what actually matters to most voters)

Elizabeth Warren is too far left and inviting in alot of the people like Ocasio Cortez (which is like the poster child for everything that people dont like about the left). 

Sanders is the candidate that should be able to smash trump in my opinion and he is my favourite by far of the candidates. Because he is not in cahoots with the big companies and the alt media, he will get sorted out in the primaries. sadly. 

And which of those do you see as a "greater evil" than Trump? 

On 9/26/2019 at 0:26 PM, Leo Gura said:

The democrats HAVE found ground and they have made a ton of serious policy proposals. Trump has no serious policy proposals other than anti-immigrant ones.

Don't be making false equivalencies.

The democrats have some of the best and most progressive candidates running in the history of the US. What more do you want? George Washington to crawl out of his grave and join the democratic debates? As soon as he learns about Trump he would crawl back into his grave and stay there.

If people are stupid enough to vote for Trump a second time, nothing can save us. That ain't the democrats fault.

Ofc they will, because they don't see it as stupid, they see it as supporting their beliefs which they've held on to, such  as not letting more people into the US and not listening to the arguments for the progressive democrat candidates

34 minutes ago, avilo said:

Ofc they will, because they don't see it as stupid, they see it as supporting their beliefs which they've held on to, such  as not letting more people into the US and not listening to the arguments for the progressive democrat candidates

That is only about 35% of the population - not nearly enough to win an election. Trump won the last election through many factors: he created a choice between “the lesser of two evils”, he benefited from Russian interference and voter suppression. He lost the vote by a large margin, yet benefited from an archaic electoral college that gave Trump voters more weight than Clinton voters. 

About 35% of the population are already stupid enough to vote for Trump again, but it’s not enough. With voter suppression it goes up to about 38% and with electoral college leverage, it goes up to about 40%. He still needs another 10% of people to be stupid enough to vote for him. Possible, yet not easy to do.

Trump recently pressured Ukraine for help in promoting his “lesser than two evils” message against Biden - yet got busted. This is a good sign, yet is not nearly enough to stop Trump.