CaptainBobbyOlsen

Acknowledge even 10% of this...And you are to be deemed a conspiracy theorist

6 posts in this topic

Listen… If you spend just 3 hours of your life with an open mind trying to understand the economic system that is Controlling our society right now, you will inevitably have to drop every single one of your preconceived ideas about what our society is. Accepting even 10% of the following videos will ultimately collapse your entire worldview, and if it doesn’t then there are 3 possibilities that ought to have happened

1)   It means that you did not understand the videos, and therefore do not put any importance into how the economic system is structured. Watch them again and do extra research and contemplation.

2)   You already understand the low-consciousness behind the economic system, and you therefore did not need to reevaluate your worldview since it complied with the information. Well done.

3)   You understand the information but deem it useless and untrue/misleading in trying to understand society, and will therefore not reconstruct your worldview. Rethink your stance on this, and contemplate the implications of the information in the following videos extra carefully, and hopefully this will lead you to become a part of the second possibility :) 

4) … There are of course many other possibilities as well, and this was just for adding extra context :) 

Watch the following videos in the order that they are presented. Watch the videos preferably in one setting, and watch each video more than once. Use every footnote that the videos provide to further your understanding, and do your own research on the side (don’t just search “is the federal reserve bad” on Google, as this will not lead you very far…)

Start with watching this 29-minute video on how the Federal Reserve System works.

Watch it again... If you’re short on time then you can watch the video at 2 times the normal speed to reduce the time on your second watch… Contemplate the implications of what this means… You may continue when you feel like you have a decent understanding of how the Federal Reserve System works.

Now watch these two videos. They will basically recontextualize every aspect of how the average person views money, and will give you an immense understanding of how our society is corrupted.

Hopefully by now you’ll see that there is absolutely staggering, earthshattering, paradigm-collapsing information in these videos, and this will hopefully lead you to further deepen your understanding of the conspiracies in society.

Understand, that if you accept the core ideas in this post, then you are what society normally referrers to as a conspiracy theorist. Being called a conspiracy theorist is not an indication of you being feeble-minded, and of course not necessarily an indication of the opposite. What believing in this will tell you is simply that truth is stranger than fiction :) 

Good luck and happy tinfoilfest

Edited by CaptainBobbyOlsen

It's all about how you contextualise it that makes it a "conspiracy theory".

Take your first video and put it next to my man Mark Blyth:

Big difference right? Let me assure you that Mark Blyth creates more of an incitement to shine light on the crippling systems that rule our society than "Hidden Secrets of Money". Also check out his talks on austerity, and look up Richard Wolff.

Let go of conspiracy theories, they're a waste of time;)

Hi Bas. I like the way you write your posts. Critical, informative and nuanced :) 

However I’m not quite sure that you understand what I’m trying to convey with this topic…

You link to Mark Blyth’s talk on “Global Trumpism and the Future of the Global Economy”, but frankly I don’t quite see what a comparison between Blyth’s sublime presentation on a small “sliver” of the economy, and the “Hidden secret of money” documentary will yield other than the fact that they don’t really concern the same problem, and that Mark Blyth obviously has a more formal way of presenting albeit with a lovely amount of humor. From my point of view it is very much like comparing a modern dogmatic scientist (I’m not necessarily saying that Mark Blyth is dogmatic) to a yogi/enlightened person… Yes, the scientist may explain a lot more of the symptoms in reality (i.e. laws of physics), but he will never touch the pure fabric of reality like a yogi/enlightened person. Likewise what Blyth said in “Global Trumpism and the Future of the Global Economy” is an explanation of symptoms in the economics just like a scientist explaining gravity, but what “Hidden secrets of money” explains is on the contrary the foundation of the economics themselves, just like Leo’s videos on reality/GOD. Do you see? The fabric of the economics, and not the symptoms. Siva, and not Shakti. Formlessness, and not form…

I posted “Hidden secrets of money” not because I think it is perfect, but because it is the simplest and most comprehensive video that I could find, that explained the very foundation of the economics in simple easy to understand English with great illustrations. I couldn’t find a video of Mark Blyth talking about the cornerstones of economics to make a comparison… Only talks concerning the symptoms… Don’t misunderstand me, I actually like Mark Blyth, but I wouldn’t say that his presentations reveal what economics truly are at the core. If you believe Blyth has a decent explanation, that nullifies what “Hidden secrets of money” tries to convey, then please feel free to post a link, or for that matter if you can find any explanation of the core of economics that is better in terms of describing what the economy is at the core then I would love to see it.

My point with all of this is to shine a light onto the fact that the very essence of the current economic system is absolutely insane, foolish, unfair… low-conscious… If we want to change our society into a beautiful creation of higher values, then we have to change the economic system of today, since it along with other major issues in society (many of which frankly involve huge conspiracies aka. devilry) is that which is holding us back…

And if you haven’t watched the last two videos that I linked to, then please do. Especially the documentary “Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve” since it is the most comprehensive explanation of the core of the economic system that I know of. If you still are of the understanding that the core of the economic system is not pure devilry, then please enlighten me with a better explanation that also conveys a benevolent and high-conscious economic system that serves the people and society at large. I will assure you that I will watch/read whatever it is that you post, and try my best to have an open mind. If your links are paradigm shifting I’ll maybe even have to drop my identity as a conspiracy nutter :)But remember: The core, and not the symptoms...

Looking forward to what you present

Sincerely actualized.orgs conspiracy theorist :) 

Thanks for the nice and friendly response! I’m going to be all over the place with my reply here, I apologise in advance, you've been warned. I’m getting tired.

Split the conspiracy from the theory, they are two different things. The theory is the conceptual understanding and insight into the nuts and bolts of the system. The conspiracy part is a moral assessment projected on the figures whom happen to sit on top of the hierarchy of the very system we try to understand. 

It's important for a more truthful understanding to recognise that, in this case the “evil bankers," are a symptom of the system. All people, no matter what their specific role is in this hierarchy, are subservient to the hierarchy itself. I'll try to give my two cents below.

• Your videos seem to suggest that the economy resides somehow in a higher tier of power than politics. I wouldn’t say this is the case. It might look like that now, definitely in the USA, because a lot of politicians are bought out. This is a symptom of stage Orange, and should dissolve as stage Green politicians slowly take over, because the number of people are growing who’d vote for stage Green politicians.The Iceland financial crisis is a good example of politicians showing who’s boss, they’re doing pretty fine now btw.
  • Your videos also seem to hammer down a lot on the fact that money is now “empty” and used to be “something”. Deriving the “value” of money from a physical substance like gold over digits on a computer is equally meaningless when you think about it. The difference is that the system becomes more vulnerable, harmful and destabilising when manipulated, but this attribute could also be harnessed as an advantage eventually, not? Fundamentally it's just relocating who holds the reigns of power, it's more globally interconnected now, that's an improvement on how power was affected before that. The problem isn’t that money is meaningless at its core, everything is. Doesn’t everybody know that money can’t buy you love? You don’t need to be a conspiracy theorist to see that ;D
  • Remember that the system thrives, in its self defined value, when governments make debt. Governments make debt when they invest in the welfare of their people, this is good. Governments should generally be incentivised NOT to wage war thanks to this economic system, because damaging the economy of another country damages your own economy. There is a loophole in USA politics however that lets waging war lead to economic growth: the Military–industrial complex and the Petrodollar, both remnants of stage Blue and dark Orange. These are two massive barrels of worms on their own we don’t need to open now. (I smear on the USA but let me be clear that European hands are just as dirty when it comes to these wars, a large part of weapon parts are designed and manufactured in European countries for example.)
  • All true economic growth is taken away by the top 0.1%, that’s why wealth inequality is growing so rapidly. But before we fall into doom thinking we must recognise that the average of human quality of life has improved drastically, compared to over a 100 years ago when there were no central banks. Before the current doctrine of wage slavery, where everyone is now pushed into sacrificing their lives for the promise of getting “rich” or whatever, there was the doctrine by the then 0.1% that made everyone believe in the need for “national glory” and power meant something like “having the most physical land” (or something like that). The kings and emperors exercised that power by sacrificing literal human lives in endless wars. Look at every war starting with the first world war (whose aftermath created WW2), the pointlessness and the degree of disposability of human lives is unimaginable today. We live in an era today that relatively speaking has never been so peaceful.
  • But again, like I said in the beginning, it’s the collective that gives these systems power, or even brings these systems in existence. When Trump calls for every male American over 14 years old to sign up to join the battlefield and invade Greenland for national glory or whatever then he’ll be laughed at today. That power hierarchy doesn’t exist anymore. But we’d have to sink deep in political philosophy to make real sense off of that, Hobbes, Kant, Hume, Hegel, Marx, and the rest of the gang are guaranteed to deliver migraines. My point is that it’s fundamentally the system that runs the place, not specific people in it. It doesn't matter that Trump’s SD stage is lower than the system’s stage, this guy just wants to be loved man, he has no strategy that's what makes everyone so confused and gives rise to conspiracies. His incompetence is a gift that shines light on how ridiculous and crippled our current system is, Trump is a hero ;D
  • Awareness in (globally oriented) politicians is essential to guide the evolution of the economic system to its full potential. Nobody can know for certain what new economic mechanics are going to drive the future. I recall that Mark Blyth often brings up the absurdity of how the system works in his talks, and how politicians have no clue what they’re doing. Effort has to be made to link the value of money more and more affirming the authentic values of being human, aka Green, but the problem of Green is that it can dismiss all hierarchy all together. Mark Blyth advocates that an economy run on austerity has to make room for an economy of abundance, the need for prudence and parsimony has to be erased out of our minds and so the system can evolve.
  •  I like to think that stage Green does not have its own power hierarchy, or where human life becomes the value currency, Green I understand now simply as the intermediate stage or the grassroots stage needed to enter Second Tier Yellow. But I'm no SD wizard by any means, maybe stage Green will develop an all empowering new hierarchy structure with new fake values in its own totalitarian way, but it's definitely going to be a more humane and less damaging one than Blue and Orange. Money to all countries on the planet is like blood cells to the organs in your body. Every human needs money, every cell needs oxygen. It’s the fundamental building block that fuels society and its growth. I also like to see the internet grid become earths nervous system, with some decentralised AI who’s thoughts form an Earthmind comprised of our collective Facebook posts hahahah. Reality unfolds in an endless path of expanding unified complexity. For humanity to eventually step into Second Tier society and politics is like the evolution of single celled to multicellular life. It's an infinite road.

Anyway, I have yet to watch @Leo Gura ’s series on politics, I don’t know if he brings up the economy, don’t know if you’ve watched it yet? This is some stage Yellow headache stuff I don’t know I’m ready for to talk about honestly. Very interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter, not everything I summed up here is as deeply researched as I wish it to be and I’m sure there are many more crucial links to be made. Maybe this was all talk about “symptoms” as you say, though that’s the actual core of the matter if you ask me. You’ve certainly helped me already by making me rethink the big picture by posing some valid criticisms, in the videos and your replies, thank you!

Bottomline is: Bernie for president! LOL

Wow that was a tremendously interesting reply Bas. Very honest and thought-provoking :) I will also have to apologize for this long rant in advance… Good luck finding anything meaningful here. Hehe.

I would like to start with underlining the fact that the current core of the economic system is pure devilry, and not a conspiracy theory, but conspiracy fact. This is at least what my research has let me to believe, and at this point no one has been able to show me exactly how the economic system is not pure devilry. People constantly confuse and makes false equivalencies (not sure if I’m using that term correctly, I just think that it sounds coolJ) between conspiracies and conspiracy theories, and I’m probably also guilty of this, so I’m not judging. When I refer to myself as a conspiracy theorist/nutter it is said with a smile, it is said sarcastically as to show that I know that the majority of the readers will confuse my stance with a low-conscious feeble-minded nutcase… This is very much like the pre/post trans fallacy that many stage orange people falsely create between differently developed spiritual people/beliefs.

But can anyone dispute the fact that the creation of the Federal Reserve was a first class conspiracy? A conspiracy so blatantly obvious, that a comic book would be embarrassed. A few men literally met in secret in order for them to create a banking bill, which would effectively give these same individuals who wrote that bill the power to control the USA’s money supply… Think about the implications of this!!! This is no small thing. And this is not an outdated conspiracy, which has no merits in today’s society 100 years after its inception. The “democracy” literally has no influence on the monetary policy (one of the driving forces in society) of the USA, instead a list of private bankers and unknown individuals who have a massive conflict of interest are in control. Contemplate this! 99% of all white-collar bankers and economists/professors have no idea about how the economy works at the core. They are only ever concerned with the ripples on top of the ocean of economics. Most people think that the Fed is federal, but reality is that it is not. There is no way that anyone can frame this in a light that paints a high-conscious picture of the creation of the Federal Reserve and the current economic system. The Federal Reserve Act was literally written by the most devilish/low-conscious/ego-driven people in America at the time of its inception. The Federal Reserve was literally created in secret, it was literally a conspiracy from the moment that it came into existence, and it is still a conspiracy this day in 2019. A nations money supply should under no circumstances be controlled by anyone but individuals who work in the best interest of the whole of society. I’m not necessarily against the idea of a central bank being in charge of a nations money supply, as long as it is not biased for the betterment of a few 1000 individuals, but instead works in the interest of the people and for creating high-conscious values in society. If anyone thinks that this is an insignificant little footnote in the larger picture that we call society, then that person will have to think again and see this situation from a higher standpoint. The current economic system is the number one structure in society that needs to be optimized in order for the whole of society to move up the spiral. Low-consciousness is in the essence of economics today, and we need to turn it into a high-consciousness structure as this will create massive high-value ripples across the totality of society.

With the way that the monetary system in the world is structured it is not a facilitator for highly conscious people, but quite the opposite. You seem to agree that much of what is holding our society back is outdated unconscious remnants of blue and orange society structures. The central banking system of today must be abolished for us to change society at a large scale, likewise as you mention with the military industrial complex, petrodollar and many other current structures that limits society’s ability to transcend and include the ways of blue and orange. However many people seem to think that the current structures in society works just fine… They say; “just look at the prosperity of our modern society, our technology, and our life-standard… The structures are great, obviously!!!” This is a limited point of view, a cowardly point of view, a point of view that lacks vision, and a point of view that doesn’t acknowledge that society can be infinitely more beautiful than it is today. Yes, society has evolved greatly the last century (only truly in the west at the expense of everyone else) even after the takeover of the economic system, but that is not an indication of a lack of infiltration of low-conscious values in the current structures of society.

You are to a certain degree right when you say that it is not solely the wrongdoings of evil bankers, but the structures that limit society. I agree very much, but this doesn’t negate the fact that those structures were put there carefully by individuals in order for low-consciousness to pervade society. Low-conscious structures will inevitably create low-conscious people, and vise-versa. This problem is not only evident in the monetary system, but in all the structures of society, from education and all the way up to the president and beyond. You deem what I called the “symptoms” to be the core of the matter, but this I think is a stance that comes from not having enough vision to see, that if we want to change society we must first change the fundamental structures, and not just play the symptom-game… What I mean is that we shall focus on systemic changes in society much more than focusing on what this symptom implicates in relation to future symptoms, or what this person did or that person said. Lets instead make a radical change that will help society and its individuals to prosper, and to move into tier two structures. Gradually we should be focusing on including and transcending the blue/orange/green structures of society, instead of simply accepting them as they are and not having the courage to think big. In order for us to change the system we first have to understand the devilry that needs to be purged, and this is what I’m trying to do right now :) Helping people to understand. Hopefully I’m doing an okay job of this…

Furthermore I believe that it would be beneficial for you to rethink your stands on what happens when debt is created. Do some research into what the banks do when they create debt. Research what investment bankers do for a living etc. The way that the debt is created today does in no way contribute to the welfare of the people. The truth is that it does the exact opposite! One would think that the monetary system works in favor of the people, but put the system under a loop, and you will inevitably have to conclude that the opposite is true. This is why I started this topic. The system simply does not serve the people. You seem to understand that it is totally unfair for the 0.1% to own so incredibly much wealth, but the reason this is possible is only through the larger structures in society, many of which works in the interest of the few instead of the many.

Right now it is without a doubt true that the politicians aren’t the most important people in terms of how our society is shaped. Voting for this person over this person or that person over that person does not change a thing!!!! Not yet. Everyone thought that Obama was the first truly Green president, but how much high-consciousness did he leave USA with after his term? Trump wont be any better. I don’t see how Bernie will be any better… He lost the democratic nominee to Hillary Clinton in an absolutely unfair and undemocratic way, however he still endorsed Hillary after this fact. Had he been truly conscious he would have called the system out for what it was, and this would have been a different story. Bernie might be the most conscious of the politicians in the US, but in order for a radical change to happen he will have to evolve even further. Hopefully he can. And btw look up what Bernie thinks about the Federal Reserve… He understands the systemic problem with the fed, though I’m not quite sure that he is willing to take up a fight with the current economic system. Hopefully he is if he gets elected as the next president, and then maybe for the first time ever a president would actually make a systemic change.

Lastly I can say that yes I have watched Leo’s series on conscious politics, and it was after having viewed that incredible series that I wanted to give my 2 cents here on the forum. I had just one problem with the series, and it was a major one. Leo does not see the systemic conspiracies in today's society, and this is a major problem if we want to move society into tier 2 in spiral dynamics. A big part of a blue/orange/green society is that low-consciousness runs amok, and low-consciousness breeds conspiracies… Despite this I would definitely recommend his series on conscious politics, but do not accept everything that @Leo Gura says as the word of a god :) There are many truly great insights in the series, but one genius can't be counted on knowing everything…

Looking forward to read your take on my little rant here