karkaore

Curiosity and desire.

22 posts in this topic

Why are we fundamentally curious? What does it say about God? A lot of enlightened beings say that the Godhead or whatever else they call IT is the end of all desire. I see a deep problem here. A huge paradox.

Now if the Truth aka God aka Consciousness bla bla has no desires, why are we (the same consciousness, Godhead) experiencing whatever we are experiencing? Why would there be any curiosity, any desires or anything allowed if not for the desire for something? I am not talking about our basic desires (like the Maslow's hierarchy of needs), I am talking about the fundamental stuff. Consciousness is heading towards greater understanding, love and peace. If there was no desire, there wouldn't be a thing called evolution, there wouldn't be any movement towards anything, would it? God wants something. Consciousness wants something. Greater good and love doesn't really satisfy the question. It's something I cannot comprehend yet. Greater understanding, love, expansion of consciousness seems like the bonus resulting from that process, whatever it is that God is doing.

44 minutes ago, karkaore said:

Why are we fundamentally curious?

Talk about yourself ?

52 minutes ago, karkaore said:

Now if the Truth aka God aka Consciousness bla bla has no desires. . . 

Notice how you just made that up. All of your questions are based on that assumption. Without that assumption, all of your following questions collapse. . .

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Notice how you just made that up. All of your questions are based on that assumption. Without that assumption, all of your following questions collapse. . .

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

noted.

what if the human experience is the microcosm and God's experience is the macrocosm? Perhaps this could explain the nature of God.

"The microcosm is the macrocosm". And then, this macrocosm becomes the microcosm of an even bigger macrocosm. Rinse and repeat. This is infinity. We, as the microcosm, are curious only because we reflect God, the macrocosm. In other words, God is curious. God also has desires. Perhaps, God is whatever humans are. Some humans claim that they don't have desire! That's why God is so confusing. How do we expect to understand God, if we don't even understand humans?

At this point, I'm not entirely sure about why enlightened beings say that the Godhead is the end of desire... Hopefully I can maybe figure this out in the future. I have a feeling that humans are headed towards awakening, and more importantly, conscious creation. In other words, we are gonna merge back into a singularity. I seriously have no idea how it will look like tho. I have contemplated about this before... But one thing I can assure you, is that, it's gonna be beautiful.

God wants entertainment, drama, and a good story. God wants to experience the infinite spectrum wheel of colors and the heights of all emotions. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

We don't know. Accepting this not knowing will take us further down the path. Much, much more investigation and exploration must be done to accept it a bit more. Parafuckingdox. Not sure if it's possible to fully accept this not knowing. The problem is that we want to know!

10 minutes ago, karkaore said:

The problem is that we want to know!

I don't want to know. I mean it would be nice, but I'm way too lazy to look.

2 hours ago, karkaore said:

Why are we fundamentally curious? 

Infinite & infinite is not experience, like a blue tile in a blue room, no distinction, no experience. So infinite does the only thing infinite could do, allowing for experience. As a result, you, infinity, believe you are physical, and specifically - partial, an autonomous part. Forgetting there is no such thing as “something to know” (knowledge), and no one who does not know, to know, creates curiosity.  

What does it say about God?

It is revealing of “the true nature”, and there is no “thing” which does not. I’d suggest contemplating every facet of perception, to realize the true nature. For example (and there are infinitely many more).. there is time, because you are in truth eternal. There is finite, because in truth you are infinite. There is desire, because in truth you are perfection (grace). You might be in the position to take this as a consideration, but, consider there is no resource God draws upon in the creation of the universe. God doesn’t ‘go get stuff from Home Depot’. You can buy “things” at Home Depot, because in truth you are complete & whole.    Make a day out of this ‘relationship’, in nature, just for fun. :) Nothing is hidden.   (because in truth you are everything) 

A lot of enlightened beings say that the Godhead or whatever else they call IT is the end of all desire. I see a deep problem here. A huge paradox.

Now if the Truth aka God aka Consciousness bla bla has no desires, why are we (the same consciousness, Godhead) experiencing whatever we are experiencing? Why would there be any curiosity, any desires or anything allowed if not for the desire for something?

Desire is natural, an echo or “thumbprint” of the truth of your wholeness; a longing to feel complete, & happy, again. In forgetting yourself, you desire “things” (more parts), circumstances, etc, to feel the infinite happiness you truly are. Some pursue the happiness in things with ferocity, and some surrender. Some do one and then the other. Some do neither. Most are somewhere in between, suffering. All are actually the Godhead. 

I am not talking about our basic desires (like the Maslow's hierarchy of needs), I am talking about the fundamental stuff.

Then there is what you might call meta-curiosity. Look at your finger, and imagine, how that finger could know anything about itself, from the outside observational perspective, which the finger does not have available. You might say, the finger would just create another finger to observe it, but infinite can not create infinite (no distinction, no experience, no observation, infinite = infinite). Referring back to the ‘relationship’ above, you might contemplate how it is therefore possible that you can meditate, self inquire, and express. Every single nuance is perfectly accounted for in the meta and ‘relative’ ‘relationship’, as again, God doesn’t go to Home Depot. Your entire experience is made of answer / Answer. (Keep questioning ??, and keep in mind I don’t know anything, so don’t take anything I say ‘to the bank’. Direct experience is king...because in your true nature there is no direct experience)

Consciousness is heading towards greater understanding, love and peace.

There is not a not-consciousness which consciousness could ‘head towards’, nor a means to getting there, nor a here & there to traverse. There is nothing for consciousness to understand, understanding is itself consciousness, as is of course love & peace. Notice they are felt - they do not ‘appear’ to be felt - they are felt, known, in the absolute direct sense. (Godhead is Godhead ; “knowing”, “not-knowing”, or Not-Knowing)

If there was no desire, there wouldn't be a thing called evolution, there wouldn't be any movement towards anything, would it?

There actually isn’t a thing called evolution. That’s God (you), calling itself evolution, because there is desire, because there is God, because there appears to be experience.

God wants something. Consciousness wants something.

The nature of forgetting is remembering, once you remember something, there is no such thing as forgetting - there never was - it vanished, because it was an illusion.   Forget on purpose, and then contemplate that experience. 

Greater good and love doesn't really satisfy the question.

The thought of anything is not the actuality of anything. Think now of having an ice cold beer, in a hot tub, overlooking Machu Picchu. ....Do you notice any difference between the thought of it, and the actuality of it?  You probably are noticing you do not have the frame of reference of actuality to compare with the thought about. With it, the thought of it is forgotten. Thought is known as abstraction in actuality, upon the knowing of the actuality.  This frame of reference is what’s at play, but it’s you, - the actuality of Being - not the sweet gig in Peru.

It's something I cannot comprehend yet.

In the meta, you can never comprehend you. You are prior to what comprehends, you are what comprehends, you are the comprehension, you are the comprehending, you are anything comprehended. (The finger example) Comprehension, like understanding, is you. 

Greater understanding, love, expansion of consciousness seems like the bonus resulting from that process, whatever it is that God is doing.

It is you which God is “doing”. Can you just stop for a sec, and really consider that for a moment. An infinite, unlimited, incomprehensible, eternal, all loving Being could create any thing or circumstance imaginable - any thing - and what is - is you!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yup Yup. Truth is way way to radical for logical egoic mind. It's impossible to grasp it with it. 

Meditation is the way. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yup Yup. Truth is way way to radical for logical egoic mind. It's impossible to grasp it with it. 

Meditation is the way. 

This is what only now I start to grasp and how radical that is when it is encountered in its actuality. One of my biggest obstacles is that "I don't understand", but want to understand, and get frustrated to a point where I see that only by abandoning the mind, I can see clearly. And although I know I just need to stop grasping with my mind, it's not possible because it's the only way of functioning I know. All I do comes from the mind. Only when I'm really conscious do I remember home and how to act from truth. It's all so ultra subtle ?

Glad That @Nahmuses that term God's grace.

Wanna know What it is. It's actual Nirvana. You Will cough Love while washing dishes. 

Once ego is gone You Will Become What You really are. 

Just to motivate you. 

It's way way to much. Deeply Wondered how You Can live at that state. ❤️❤️

But ?

Don't wish to spoil the fun It's your path. 

Will Just add orgasm is really small Word. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, karkaore said:

Why are we fundamentally curious? What does it say about God? A lot of enlightened beings say that the Godhead or whatever else they call IT is the end of all desire. I see a deep problem here. A huge paradox.

Now if the Truth aka God aka Consciousness bla bla has no desires, why are we (the same consciousness, Godhead) experiencing whatever we are experiencing? Why would there be any curiosity, any desires or anything allowed if not for the desire for something? I am not talking about our basic desires (like the Maslow's hierarchy of needs), I am talking about the fundamental stuff. Consciousness is heading towards greater understanding, love and peace. If there was no desire, there wouldn't be a thing called evolution, there wouldn't be any movement towards anything, would it? God wants something. Consciousness wants something. Greater good and love doesn't really satisfy the question. It's something I cannot comprehend yet. Greater understanding, love, expansion of consciousness seems like the bonus resulting from that process, whatever it is that God is doing.

I love seeing somebody with the ability to think. Perks my day right up lol.

Try to forget everything you hear on the internet these days God is Not pure love and if anybody starts talk about consciousness pluggers and run trust me it's better in the long run that way because the information out here is so twisted it's like calling a pretzel flatbread.

So because God is Not pure love and we are not the all creator that created this reality but we are like little mustard seeds from an all Creator tree and so there is a goal for us to obtain.

But what could possibly interest and all creator that knows everything in this reality? ?? if you find the answer to that question it will change your life permanently. 

@MAYA EL Meditation is the way. 

What God is, is exactly Pure Infinite Love.

This is God. 

God is not neutral God is Good to ultimate degree. 

And

I love all of MYSELF. 

On 9/26/2019 at 1:59 AM, zeroISinfinity said:

@MAYA EL Meditation is the way. 

What God is, is exactly Pure Infinite Love.

This is God. 

God is not neutral God is Good to ultimate degree. 

And

I love all of MYSELF. 

No. You are talking about love.

Love is love.  Yes love does lots of good things however it also  makes mankind do bad things.

Love blinds love makes people do foolish things  love makes people kill other people  love starts wars love makes people jealous and do evil 

Love is a vortex where it will destroy anything and everything in the way of the person and the thing that's loved.

A god very well may be love but the all creator of the universe cannot be spoken of truly nor can it properly be contemplated or understood and sure as hell can't truly be talked about with something as simple as language. 

2 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

No. You are talking about love.

• Love is the TRUTH 

Love is love.  Yes love does lots of good things however it also  makes mankind do bad things.

• Love is all That is. Love is everything 

Love blinds love makes people do foolish things  love makes people kill other people  love starts wars love makes people jealous and do evil 

• See again Love, aldo small egoic one. 

Love is a vortex where it will destroy anything and everything in the way of the person and the thing that's loved.

• Love is a VORTEX. 
  • No Love would not destroy life of a "person" but egoic mind Will. 
2 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

A god very well may be love but the all creator of the universe cannot be spoken of truly nor can it properly be contemplated or understood and sure as hell can't truly be talked about with something as simple as language. 

• Yes God is Infinite Love, that is what you are. That egoic blindfold still prevents You realizing THIS actually. 
  • No egoic mind can't contemplate God, but Heart Can feel IT. 

14 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:
  • Love is a VORTEX. 
  • No Love would not destroy life of a "person" but egoic mind Will. 
  • Yes God is Infinite Love, that is what you are. That egoic blindfold still prevents You realizing THIS actually. 
  • No egoic mind can't contemplate God, but Heart Can feel IT. 

Feeling is not comprehending nor is it understanding you feel a hand graze your face it really fast speeds yet not understand why the person did that. But there's no point talking to you about this because you were just regurgitating programming that has infiltrated the Western mentality you did not come to the conclusion on your own that God is pure love you been listening to Gaya on YouTube or something like that

I'm not interested in conversation with sheep

Edited by MAYA EL

How could God not be curious about itself?

God is too amazing and too mysterious to not be curious about itself.

Imagine if you went to sleep in your bed and then magically woke up the next day on an alien planet. You would naturally be extremely curious to explore it. You wouldn't wake up and be like, "Oh, it's just some alien planet. Boring! I'm going back to sleep." Instead you'd say, "OMG! WTF is this? Let's look around. This is amazing stuff!"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Not sure who you're directing that towards but if I may point out that what you are saying seems a little bit like a no true Scotsman fallacy

Thank you all.

A lot of points, a lot to contemplate. 

@Nahm You, sir, is amazing. I would love to meet with you one day.