Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ibn Sina

How to be a great public speaker like Hitler?

13 posts in this topic

Please give me tips on how to be a great public speaker as I will be giving a speech in a book releasing ceremony where 100 writers will be releasing theire  book in  a single day. ( It's weird, I am weird, my life is weird)

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

• Noticed Hitler used more than words. If random people on the street were given the same speech to read, it wouldn't sound the same. Why?
  • Hitler often used gestures of the whole body and different tones to interpret what he was trying to say.
  • You want to keep the listeners interested, therefore appeal to their emotions. Be emotional. Sound emotional. What does the topic mean to them? What does it mean to you? Visualize the language. Make a river of thoughts. Pour your heart in.
  • A great speech starts and ends with a point. It carries a message like cabels electricity.
  • Repetition is the key to mastery. Sometimes I catch myself mumbling for one hour before falling asleep.

I hope these few points of mine help, though use mainly Google, Youtube and books to search for material. Also listen to best movie/history speeches and try to find a connection between them. What do they have in common?

Good luck!

Edited by SirVladimir

8 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Sound emotional.

Great point.

8 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Hitler often used gestures of the whole body and different tones to interpret what he was trying to say.

Spot on. Great insight.

Thanx for your input. I appreciate it.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Watch him embody him

Try to feel like this leader talking before a War. From your whole speech motivation and energy to get it or die.

It's like an art form.

Create everything related to get attention relative to whom you speak too.

If you don't eat your own words because they look as good food even for you. It will sound empty without passion without dream. But with it. It become flowing as a river

More chance you turn Into a dull & borring singer if you don't like the sound you play.

Edited by Aeris

Be careful who you chose as model. Each time you think to somebody and try to imitate you attract something of him/her to you on many subtle levels and not necessarily only what you planned for ... watch out ! 

didn't you have a better example for the thing that you've considered? -_-

somebody would come randomly to this forum for self-actualization and would see that the members are praising Hitler! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

WTF you definitely need to find a better role model. Stick to higher ground.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 9/27/2019 at 0:23 PM, outlandish said:

WTF you definitely need to find a better role model. Stick to higher ground.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:45 AM, hamedsf said:

didn't you have a better example for the thing that you've considered?

Hitler is a pretty fine example for public speaking, for everything else..well..not so much. Even 'unconscious' people can offer a ton to learn from.

@Shadowraix I don't even agree, but say he was, there are plenty of fine examples of public speaking coming from inspiring people who made the world a better place. You don't need to invoke demons to speak to a crowd effectively. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

@Shadowraix I don't even agree, but say he was, there are plenty of fine examples of public speaking coming from inspiring people who made the world a better place. You don't need to invoke demons to speak to a crowd effectively. 

You don't need to invoke angels to speak to a crowd effectively either. I don't see a need to take a good VS bad moral bias here as long as you use a take what you want and leave the rest approach. 

12 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

You don't need to invoke angels to speak to a crowd effectively either. I don't see a need to take a good VS bad moral bias here as long as you use a take what you want and leave the rest approach. 

Finaly someone on this forum who see that demon is only 'human' not Hitler.

things that need to eat cells to nourrish their own.  Things that only think of 'how I'll fulfill my life for having sex and power'

How yes you'll deny being a devil.

Evil is totaly relative. The more I reflect the more I don't see evil.

Surely on a relative and simple thinking It's easy to point evil.

Now I don't even believe in a left vs right.

I see 'stability' vs 'innovative'

Right vs left.

And both are Always needed.

And the world balance himself.

There is nothing to fight against or for. Unless you remain in unconscious patterns.

Life will always change and New devilry appear' and old ones disapear.

Devil is relative.

I can understand Hitler perspective but it does not mean I agree.

Maybe what you don't see is that with Hitler there would have been no ecologic problèms and cancer cures.

'who knows' but Hitler wasn't just a devil idiot like Trump. Hitler had 'vision' and wanted to maximize love for his people. ( Not for 'monney himself alone' )

Who is better than a big devil to overtake the loudly devil ?

You believe rightness win over devilry ? What is right ?

Sometimes the wrong move in an observation is part of the whole success of the story.

I m saying only something more evil can kill the 'devil king'

Some people ruled by an elit who feed poison everyday to billion of people who die slowly but surely.

I m sure pharma lobby is not blushing against a Hitler. doing some passive holocaust everyday wirh everyone nodding is already fairly accepted.

That's just some perspective.

I won't argue infinitum.

What kind of devilry is this?

Do not give this forum a bad reputation with such stupid thread titles.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.