Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam M

Solo Nature Vision Quest Mushroom Trip Report (4g)

10 posts in this topic

Overview

Today I went to a beautiful forest area near my house with the intention of having a personal vision quest with mushrooms (4g dried). During this trip I had extremely profound insights about all of reality and consciousness, myself and my purpose and vision for the world, and I also lived through thousands of lifetimes.

What was on my mind before the trip?

• Conversations with God Book 2 (specifically the parts about educating the youth in enlightened societies)
  • Cook-Greuter ego development theory
  • My own life purpose, programming my subconscious mind, and creating a conscious vision for the world

Intention

The intention of this trip was to clarify my VISION for my life purpose and for the world. To get a clear sense of what I am here to do in this lifetime.

I consulted the cards ... they seemed to agree and so did my psychic friend...so good signs all around...

It Begins

I packed my bag, biked to the forest, and ate the 4g of mushrooms on a picnic bench while clarifying my intention. At this point I have not eaten at all except for some ceremonial Cacao drink from cacao parties in Toronto...Cacao doesn't have any psychoactive properties but it definitely can open the heart a lot. Its also super nutritious. I also had some lemon water.

Then I went to go find "my spot" 
On the way to my spot I randomly ran into one of my best friends who I've done numerous meditation retreats with and had seen the previous night...he was also riding his bike... we talked and hung out a little bit and I just told him that I wanted to be alone while I was peaking. He understood and left me alone.

I found my spot, sat and stayed present while waiting for the shrooms to come on.

I experienced:

• energy welling up in my stomach area
  • my body swaying from side to side slightly
  • a feeling of yummy pleasure throughout my whole body (subtle  but relaxing)
  • more clarity of vision
  • more attention to detail of the present
  • excitement

Peak

So I was working through all of the energy that was welling up in my body by being calm and acceptive and conscious while also maintaining a cross-legged position.

It got to the point where I naturally began to hyperventilate as my entire body started tingling and I was fully engulfed in wave after wave of intense vibration.

I tried to keep my body open and full. I kept breathing consciously and fully experiencing every second without resistance.

I was fully engulfed in this energy for probably a couple of minutes and then the energy started moving through my body and thoughts with less intensity.

Thought Ideas

Over the next 3 hours I was just sitting or kneeling in a child's pose in my spot and talking to myself and sometimes recording amazing insights (roughly listed below)

So let's be honest...I'm not going to be able to explain every detail of what the hell was happening to my consciousness. But let's just say I was tapping into Stage Turquoise with a lot of my ideas and direct-consciousnesses.

• a profound ability to put myself into another's shoes and live an entire lifetime
  • a feeling of total omniscience and understanding...feeling like I am the Buddha who sat under the Bodhi tree and lived a thousand lifetimes.
  • heightened compassion and understanding for all of reality and being fully accepting of beings with less integrated consciousness
  • ability to recognise how I am consciously (or unconsciously) creating my self in every moment. Reality is as I will it.
  • I am the fucking Buddha
  • I AM THE ONE! I AM THE ONE! I AM THE ONE! I AM THE ONE! Nobody else...just Me.
  • understanding the beautiful interplay of masculine (sameness) and feminine (difference)
  • yin yang
  • Masculine want to resolve all problems with sameness (death) Feminine wants to create all problems with duality (life)
  • Masculine is about the grand vision of reality...Feminine is about every detail every moment. Both are necessary and both are one.
  • thinking about how to create systems of education for helping moving people up the spiral stages
  • Being consciousness has to do with integrating intuition with every detail of life...and learning how to enjoy and learn from the duality and relativity with awareness ad mindfulness
  • tons and tons and tons of gratitude for myself, my parents, my body, Leo and the sages of old and new
  • I am a sage. 
  • Appreciating and loving the body...thanking my legs for carrying me
  • appreciation for the infinitely intelligent and complex design of life
  • we are making reality in every instance
  • everything is perfect
  • my job is to share these ideas and this consciousness through my YouTube videos...to help people reach Being consciousness so that they can enjoy every detail of creation...and participate consciously in the Well-Being for all

I also had a very liberating realisation that this girl (psychic) who I've been talking to for a while has been sending me signal that she feels like I'm her soulmate or whatever... basically saying that she "chooses" me. And that was very liberating and made me feel good. It was like I could read and understand our entire relationship. Omniscience is so powerful and humble at the same time...also so understanding and compassionate.

At one point this really sketchy old lady that I swear was a witch came around me with her dogs and was like stumbling through the bushes and was soooooooo fucking awkward...I was super high too LOL it was an extremely weird encounter. I felt like she would have cast some serious spells on me if I let her into my bubble.

Finishing and Integrating

I marvelled in my own beauty as I looked back upon the spot where I was sitting. It was like the Bodhi tree that the Buddha sat under. In this spot, one thousand lifetimes have been lived. I felt like I was fully blown out...like I got to the root of existence (which I know I haven't) and the only thing left to do is create and have fun and integrate everything. 

When I got home I had a very important and open talk with my Dad about my experience. He was angry and fearful at first but I sat with him and hugged him and was super open and honest and compassionate. This was so healing and amazing. I also had good talks with my younger brother and sister...just being understanding and listening and learning from their perspectives and giving them the gift of my attention and appreciation that I feel like I have been lacking.

Overall...I'm not going to say that I'm enlightened or whatever...but I definitely had a serious awakening experience and I am excited to integrate it into my life and see how far this new vision will take me and the world.

Thanks for reading :)

You can ask me specific questions about the nature of my experience or any ideas that you found particularly intriguing and would like a more clear explanation. 

U can see the aftermath of my spot after about 3 hours of tripping. Many lifetimes were lived in this spot.

Cure.PNG

The aftermath.PNG

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Also! Thanks to Leo for all the videos. Without the videos I wouldn't have gotten here. I appreciate your work and hope to use your videos to help supplement my own content. I see that you are laying a serious foundation for the mass education of all of humanity with great detail and nuance. Definitely an astounding body of work, most of which is yet to come. 

Also I don't know if anyone will find this perspective useful...but my Sun and Moon sign are both Pisces and my Ascendant is Gemini... The Pisces energy has this crazy ability to intuitively understand different perspectives. Being the last sign in the cycle, the Pisces has already "lived through" all of the lifetimes and has great ability to jump into other people's shoes. Also, the Pisces craves mystical union and oneness all the time...this is sometimes manifested in unhealthy addictions and overindulgence. 

Idk much about astrology tbh..but I'm just sharing ideas...

Edited by Adam M

@Adam M Excellent work. That's how winning is done.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

Being the last sign in the cycle, the Pisces has already "lived through" all of the lifetimes and has great ability to jump into other people's shoes. Also, the Pisces craves mystical union and oneness all the time...this is sometimes manifested in unhealthy addictions and overindulgence.

Fellow Pisces here... this resonates a lot. I've been having this intuition that I've been here for a long time and have lived through a lot. Old soul kind of thing.. had no idea about what you wrote but it does make sense to me.

That was a great read, thank you for sharing!

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Adam M 

Man I can't believe you are so young, and already involved in this kind of stuff.

You are probably going to have a pretty fun and interesting life! 

Sounds amazing man, keep it up!

Edited by AdamDiC

@Paulus Amadeus thanks to my parents for solving my basic needs, and for actualized.org giving me the tools to move up into the higher needs. Also, my mind has always been extremely flexible and able to grasp complex topics easily. I am very lucky to be alive.

This is amazing :) What’s your YouTube channel? Id love to check some of your videos out

@Consilience This is my channel!

I don't know if I'm even allowed to share this.

It's a work in progress...I would like to clarify the vision and marketing.