Alex

No BS resources on Chakras and Kundalini

10 posts in this topic

I am getting into both of these Topics and got alot out of them. As of lately but I find it hard to find Ressources that are not diluted by New Age mythology  and try to get me to eat blueberrys to cleanse my throat chakra or tell me to get  christals or essential Oils help me heal my Energys. (which is obviously some kind of marketing scheme)

Here are a couple good things I found in the past Months, feel freemto share some of your discoveries with the forum:

Great overview of the Basics:

Some Context for Westerners by Carl Jung:

https://medium.com/@VerseEveryDay/the-psychology-of-kundalini-yoga-by-carl-g-jung-8aded88c965a

Comperative Metamodel that uses Chakras as an Developmental Lader (like Spiral Dynamics):

https://empowergurus.com/universal-metamodel/

@remember Well someone has to find out if it works I supose :D. Onion and Banana Juice Meagthreat inc...

Edited by Alex

@Alex actually i like these yoga sequences, chakra challenge by brett larkin, i don`t know if they can really awaken the chakras as i only started using them after awakening them, but usually i can aktivate them with it - although it`s for people who regularly do yoga as it`s already a little advanced, because there are some spine variations where you should be able to hold the original posture first. but as you say someone has to try.

also both fear videos should be perfect to unlock muladhara further maybe better than a an onion and banana mega threat;).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmpje8KHrhY&list=PLPJTnhnYa-pNEFiKuVZI_G0cS8VWak8OR

and don`t just watch it !!! - if you don`t do the yoga don`t waste the time.

Edited by remember

@AlexTell me what you think about this,

The Root is Physical Energy - How you Act

Sacral Chakra is Emotional Energy - How you Feel

Solar Plexus is Mental Energy - How You Think

The Created Energy from the first 3 Chakras goes into the Heart & The Heart recycles it back out through the last 3 Chakras 

The Throat Chakra is the Body - Expression of Energy

Third Eye is the Mind - Perception of Energy

Crown Chakra is the Soul - Spirit of Energy 

This is a personal conclusion about the Cycle of Energy inside this Reality of Bodies. 

Make Charts and take time to actually realize their purpose and functions.

The Information you will find is not consistent, but will give you a basic idea, so feel and think about them yourself. 

You'll Find... 

Edited by Chakra Lion

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

"Eastern Body, Western Mind" by Anodea Judith

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@Chakra Lion Yeah good discription, I agree with this chart and it matches mostly  with my personal understanding I would just add a few things

The Root is Physical Energy - How you Act (Its the Libido kinda like Freud conceptiolized it as the basic driving force of life which feeds into the other chakras also if you save up your sexual energy it will activate the other chakras) 

Sacral Chakra is Emotional Energy - How you Feel 

Solar Plexus is Mental Energy - How You Think

The Created Energy from the first 3 Chakras goes into the Heart & The Heart recycles it back out through the last 3 Chakras (Also Expression of Love)

The Throat Chakra is the Body - Expression of Energy

Third Eye is the Mind - Perception of Energy

Crown Chakra is the Soul - Spirit of Energy (points to the potenial to trancend all Matter and Energy)

Edited by Alex

@Alex
Paul Chek recently released a 7-part series about the Chakras, I learned quite a bit from it!

In these videos, he also lists some books on this topic and some of these books are required reading for his students.
The Book of Chakra Healing   by   Liz Simpson
The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy   by   Cyndi Dale
The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma   by   Bessel A. Van der Kolk

i don’t think solar plexus is mental energy - although both can be connected - there are two different forms of will energy one sits in the solar plexus region and one sits in the third eye region, although i use to separate the third eye from the power excertion will tool at the forehead. although i would say solar plexus and brow chakra are connected i would not say that solarplexus is the mind energy - would describe it to be connected to trust, willpower and aggression (also frustration) but more to it’s bodily energy. while the brow chakra is connected to excertion of thought power, logic, superiority through mind and the will to rule through that (the quality of both are different).
these are the differences i can see in sense of will and mind in these two chakras, although there is much more to both of them - intentionally i didn’t call it the third eye for example.

Edited by remember