ShugendoRa

AM I READY FOR 5 MEO DMT?

16 posts in this topic

I have tried Xanax couple of time , X once , 1 gram of shrooms twice via lemon tek, two instances of LSD half a tab and one full tab, and a bunch of weed so you know Ive been fucked up before. Im thinking of getting some 5 MEO DMT via online but I really want to buy 1CP LSD to get my reference points. So you think I should bite the bullet and try a low dose 5 MEO or high dose or  get my reference experience from 1CP LSD?????? 

I am ready for it but i dont know how i will get it in India ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

AM I READY FOR 5 MEO DMT?

You never know until you try :) 

I did it backward. First a high dose of 5-leo-dmt and then a few full trips of lsd. I would say lsd trips are awesome and nice, but they are not going to prepare you to 5-meo-dmt that much, it's a different experience. I just suggest to follow what Leo suggested with starting from a low dose. If you feel you are ready for such a life change and really want to try 5-leo-dmt, then why not.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Icp-LSD sounds awesome and worth trying regardless.

Doing 5-MeO-DMT isn't about "getting fucked up". That's the language of recklessness, which is a clue about not being ready. But ultimately you have to make the call yourself.

Xanax has absolutely nothing to do with 5-MeO-DMT, but acid and mushrooms are getting there. Do you have meditation experience?

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

LOL "ive done xanax a couple times" hahaha

That statement in this context got me xD

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

How can somoenelse tell you if YOU are ready for it. Ask yourself why you want to do it, what is the benefit, is it the right time, do you really want it etc. and be honest about it and then you will know if you're ready.

im going into my second year of spiritual work my eating habits is better than most i do have emotional issues i have to deal with I want a nondual experience so I can see my petty problems evaporate and see my true Self. I think im gonna buy some 1CP LSD and work my way up then try some DMT then ill go boss mode and do 5 MEO thanks for the feedback . STAY SEARCHING SMOKE  5 LEO DMT

5-leo-dmt=Self Realization ok

@ShugendoRa do practises. 

Can't say it nicer but If you are like really really ready to die and Can accept death then do it. Well That's what from your possible current perspective Will look like. 

It's worthy. 

can you be ready for dying? isnt that kind of paradoxical, if you were 100% willing to die without a doubt you would be dead already. Youll probably try it, regret it, cling on for dear life, too late, and then bam... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

My rule of thumb is if I am spending time asking these kind of questions in hesitance of accepting whatever it is to come, then no, I am certainly not ready. But this is someone who has already been put in their place by psychedelics when one is too cocky. Progression is important.

Only you can know,  hold yourself fully accountable for what might come and ask yourself the question again. You have enough experience in psychedelics, don't need to worry about that. Not that 5-MeO is remotely comparable to anything you've tried before, but you should have some experience with surrendering into altering states of consciousness.

I suggest you do your first 5-MeO at a retreat, there you'll be guided and there won't be a need to worry about the right preparation. It can also be very relieving to talk to people whom have gone through a comparable experience. Definitely don't do it in some sort of party setting with your friends.

Why are you asking "am I ready"? 

If you're afraid of any negative consequence that might follow then you're not ready