astrokeen

Which was your most spiritually enlightening psychedelic?

14 posts in this topic

One has read of many don-duality experiences with 5-Meo-DMT, but there have been equally enlightening reports through other psychedelics. A full-on non-dual experience is also not the only spiritually uplifting experience. Would be great to hear of which ones worked for you and any relevant factors that may have been instrumental, e.g., dosage or preparation. 

I recall reading some amazing experiences with weed. It may be the case that your state of readiness matters most.

Edited by astrokeen

Not a psychedelic but on 600mg of DXM and some weed I realized oneness more so than on any other drug I've taken, including 5 trips on 150ug lsd and one 2g shrooms trip. 

44 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

Not a psychedelic but on 600mg of DXM and some weed I realized oneness more so than on any other drug I've taken, including 5 trips on 150ug lsd and one 2g shrooms trip. 

Wow! Was there anything else happening in your life at the time which may have placed you in a state of readiness, eg. meditation?

LSD has been most useful to me. There was a time where I did higher dosages for a while, but I've had more success with dosages ranging from 50ug - 200ug (although, the higher dosages also had some benefits that lower dosages didn't provide much of). 

I like to use it in combination with "spiritual" practices, and it seems that 50ug - 100ug works best for those purposes (closed-eye visuals and other stuff can be a bit distracting at times when taking higher dosages). One-ness was realized during an LSD trip combined with meditation, self-inquiry/contemplation. Now, I also use it for energy and channeling work.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

3 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

Could you say more about your channelling work. Who do you channel?

Psychic abilities are starting to blossom, and I am still learning/in the beginning stages, but overall making progress. I seem to be able to channel energy, healing and wisdom (healing/channeling and sensing energies is the most common/clear thing that I currently perceive). I usually talk to spirit guides, angelic beings, higher-self and other beings that hold good intentions. I don't really expect clear answers (yet) and often I feel a bit confused if I am interpreting things right, but more synchronicities are occuring and just today I had a short but good session/experience of clairaudience with an angelic being(s). She spoke to me, quite clearly, but memory retention is often quite limited when coming out of such a state where it usually happens. Those encounters are still rare, but I reckon they will occur more often in the future :) 

There was a time where I thought that things like this were New Age BS, and I am glad that I tested it out for myself, proving to me that there is indeed more to reality than what I had imagined. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

@iTommy , this is fascinating! Do you always need Lsd to have these encounters or can you have them through meditation alone, such as your session today? 

Would love to find out what it is that you are told or hear. Please share here when you can.

1 minute ago, astrokeen said:

@iTommy , this is fascinating! Do you always need Lsd to have these encounters or can you have them through meditation alone, such as your session today? 

Would love to find out what it is that you are told or hear. Please share here when you can.

Those encounters usually happen without LSD, usually slightly before sleep or right before waking up fully. Overall I am conscious of my surroundings, but part of me is in a state of transition/trance-ish state. 

On LSD there are fewer clairaudience experiences, maybe just slight sounds or noises but nothing remotely accurate and coherent than that what I've experienced without. But, the last time I took this substance, I also heard church-like bells while doing Kriya-Yoga/Wim-Hof for the first time. First, I thought someone had put music on (I was outside under a tree wearing earplugs, but after listening more carefully, I realized that those sounds came from within). I read, that the chakras also have their own set of general auditory sounds that one can listen to. I think the chakra that I heard was the Anahata/Heart chakra. 

I'll share more when things get more clear, and when I remember them more. The memory after such experience often quickly fades, that's why many channels write it down when it comes or record it using their voice. What I remember (some things might not be 100% accurate), is that I asked her what/who she was. She told me that I could refer to her/them as angels, creators, or something with the word... "spirit", maybe spirit-guides or so. She told me that they had a gift for me... and soon after this I became more lucid, monkey-mind chimed in (mine likes to try to break the connection when it realizes what's happening, by nasty using unwanted thought and visualisations) and sadly the contact faded. I've got more questions now^^

I am seriously grateful for those experiences, for the contact, love and support that I am getting from their side. 

Oh, and I've had similar experiences before which I shared here: 

I hope to share more, when I get better at it :) 

@astrokeen I have been meditating and self-inquiring daily for two years now.

Although I had this realization, I'd label it only as a glimpse which had reinforced the spiritual path for me.

10 hours ago, JayFueel said:

@astrokeen I have been meditating and self-inquiring daily for two years now.

Although I had this realization, I'd label it only as a glimpse which had reinforced the spiritual path for me.

Very much in a state of readiness then. Weed and DMX were probably relaxing enough for you to be receptive.

DMT and Psilocybin Mushrooms

Cannabis also gave me some amazing experiences but nowhere near the depth of the two above.

B R E A T H E

I've benefitted in different ways from all kinds of psychedelics, but if I had to pick which was the most spiritually enlightening, I'd single out LSD and 5-MeO-DMT. LSD is the numinous base, 5-MeO-DMT the pinnacle IMO.

Mescaline and it's 2C-x offspring have a special place, enlightening isn't the right word for them though IMO.

DXM is dangerous and unhealthy, stay away from it kiddos

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.