Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

where was my Bike parked?

4 posts in this topic

had a dream last night... in the dream i was riding a bike (dont have one in real life) and i park it along an exit on the highway because i needed to make an emergency stop for some reason. i flag down a cab for some reason and go to some place where i only could have gone in a car apparently... anyhow, when i had dealt with that emergency, i call another cab to take me back to my bike... but i could not, no matter how much i tried, recall where exactly i parked it... at which exit number or place i parked this bike.. this frustrated me so much... as that happened, i realized i don't really have a bike... but then right back to that thought again, where is the bike... where did i park the damn bike... i must go back and retrieve it! again i realized... i got no bike! and with that i woke up on my bed - KNOWING - that yes, certainly i do not own a bike... still, i lay in my bed, trying to figure out where exactly that bike was... it was my bike... 

and then finally...

it hit me... thoughts/narrative/plots we cling to ... it causes that... simply drop it... accept the truth and you have peace. even after waking up from a dream... this one and many others, we often are interested in what would happen next... or WHY DID I WAKE UP !! i was at a good part . . etc etc.. sure, yes, it would have been nice

but it creates a barrier to you and you being at rest.. the natural state :)

drop all thought stories and accept the truth now! :)

you may want to cling to your current reality... but drop it for the truth! 

p.s. i still wanna know where i parked that damn bike!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Watched this yesterday :)

"Just stop thinking for one second and you are free wherever you are"

@Jkris if you ever find it, let me know... It might just be my bike, not yours ;)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny