Nivsch

How can we know its not all come from the brain?

125 posts in this topic

@flowboy not the ego, I afraid of horror movie things to appear real and thats the reason. I dont know how it affect me, maybe Ill start to see a big spider and ill feel it 100% real? For example. Again i dont know if it is likely with mushroom. And yes, graduately is more responsible. You can laugh. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@undeather I do exercises daily :)

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Merkabah you are also right but in the other hand words and theory (and books, And forums...) are still effective tools, not instead, of course, but in addition to exercise. And i do exercises daily.

One Similar example: No matter how much you exercise, how can you know that "infinite intelligence" is not just biological and evolutional phenomena?

You have trillions of cell connections and it can accumulate information from millions of years. Thats enough to feel Infinite to you. It debunks logic and debunks reasoning, but STILL can be only biological.

That what makes me feel uncomfortable because everything saying here can be turned out to be not true or only partially true.

Edited by Nivsch

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

maybe Ill start to see a big spider and ill feel it 100% real?

So??

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 25/9/2019 at 1:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

It serves the purpose of maintaining your identity as a material being.

Once you realize there is no brain, your whole life collapses.

"The brain" is like the ultimate plot hole filler in the narrative that you call your life.

The purpose of the brain is not physical (as you assume) but imaginary. Without the story of a brain you have no way of explaining where you came from or what you are.

So according to your theory that brain isn needed to consciouness and even stones or oranges have consciousness, why when we lose consciousness (blow to the head) we dont become part of the unified field? and instead all reality disapears proving that all depends on the brain.

Why people who is in coma for 10 years dont become part of the absolute infinity? And when they wake up they just remember void nothigness?