Nivsch

How can we know its not all come from the brain?

125 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Do you agree that when you feel something, a physical signature of it is happening in the brain at the same time?

Hence my comment about mirrors. Perhaps the physical signature in the brain is just a reflection of consciousness rather than the cause of it. Correlation is not causation. 

All stories and explanations are false.

9 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Do you agree that when you feel something, a physical signature of it is happening in the brain at the same time?

Actually no physical signature is happening. You merely imagine it.

There is no such thing as a brain at all. Nor is there a physical world.

It's all imaginary. You are imagining all of science and history.

In a dream, nothing is real.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leeeon said:

@Truth Addict

Awareness, the Word, is a conzept and can be understood throu metaphor.

Actual Awareness is not a metaphor.

It is. That's the whole point that I was trying to make.

There is no actual awareness. If there was, then we would have been able to point to it.

7 hours ago, Leeeon said:

@Truth Addict

It can?

How!?

Yes.

If you don't think about it.

Edited by Truth Addict
Format

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually no physical signature is happening. You merely imagine it.

There is no such thing as a brain at all. Nor is there a physical world.

It's all imaginary. You are imagining all of science and history.

In a dream, nothing is real.

How did you get to this conclusion?

Maybe that will help me to understand.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Talking about outsmart god, actually, when I have argument with people about healthy food I always claim that natural, whole, fresh is always the better to the body.

"But give me a proof! It just religion" (said the orange logical person ?‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♀️)

I cant prove it. But it is obvious, because you can't outsmart nature. Nature is always the smartest! Thats really the truth.

This is the truth even in terms of a totally physical world (i guess). Thats why i can understand this.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

47 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Talking about outsmart god, actually, when I have argument with people about healthy food I always claim that natural, whole, fresh is always the better to the body.

"But give me a proof! It just religion" (said the orange logical person ?‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♀️)

I cant prove it. But it is obvious, because you can't outsmart nature. Nature is always the smartest! Thats really the truth.

Nope.

We are born naked, but we put on clothes, which is an 'unnatural' interference.

49 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

This is the truth even in terms of a totally physical world (i guess). Thats why i can understand this.

I don't think so.

You need to adopt the spiritualist paradigm to be able to understand what Leo is teaching. After that, you need to drop that paradigm as well. Maybe then you will see the truth.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I died

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no such thing as a brain at all.

But, if you shoot yourself in the brain, actualized.org would be gone. So, there's a correlation between brain and ego.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

You believe a very good description of an apple will be enough to convey its taste.

9 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

But, if you shoot yourself in the brain, actualized.org would be gone. So, there's a correlation between brain and ego.

Or so you imagine.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or so you imagine.

What purpose do you think brain serves? Is it just a decoration?

11 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

What purpose do you think brain serves? Is it just a decoration?

It serves the purpose of maintaining your identity as a material being.

Once you realize there is no brain, your whole life collapses.

"The brain" is like the ultimate plot hole filler in the narrative that you call your life.

The purpose of the brain is not physical (as you assume) but imaginary. Without the story of a brain you have no way of explaining where you came from or what you are.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"The brain" is like the ultimate plot hole filler in the narrative that you call your life.

You wrote eating a lot of heavy metal degrades mental performance.

8 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

You wrote eating a lot of heavy metal degrades mental performance.

Yup, within the dream. The dream has rules that you've imagined.

Careful to distinguish relative vs absolute truths.

@Leo Gura when you say that everything is just our imagination you say it because:

No free will > You are not control toughts and feeling > not control yourself >  not control other people too > means that you = others > no seperation > every "thing" is imagination (as a seperate thing), but it is part of oneness and the oneness is right before my eyes and the raw view i see is NOT an imagination. but if i think of it as a seperate thing - THIS is an imagination.

Am i right?

Edited by Nivsch

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup, within the dream. The dream has rules that you've imagined.

Careful to distinguish relative vs absolute truths.

I want to have a good dream.

5 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I want to have a good dream.

And that is why you suffer.

Your desire for goodness creates hell, since good and bad are in truth one. So by desiring goodness only you desire falsehood.

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

natural, fresh, and whole, is a perspective, to lack something, you need an understanding of lack vs full. whole, vs empty.

to see something as big you need to create a duality.

between a full cup and an empty cup.

from a god perspective, there is no chemical, everything come from "here" and everything is alien.
food is alien, whole food is alien, looking at your hand is not physical, if you look at it for like 200 seconds, and don't try to think, you'll MAYBE get the ultimate. Then project this ultimate awareness of your hand, and imagine all "science actuality" is in fact, deeply created by minds, minds of human, that are picking tiny fragment of infinite interpretation of the nothingness. Nothingness that is all the things around you since you're "born".

Until you realise ultimately that being born is aswell a thought in the now.

there is food bad for some, good for others, and there is almost no way to know for sure what's good, that's the ultimate mindfuck, that's why thinking looks more & more like a tool and not like a toxic need that will help me figure out reality. It could, but for this, I need to be aware that I m handling a tool, that I m and I m not the thought.

The most self belief people inflict to themself is believing being this or that, like, I m a black, I m a french, I m a dentist, those sort of things, but in nothingness that is the ultimate reality, there is no such thing, and you'll ever be nothing, just like everyone else.

&

a carni or vegan diet, both could be healthy or killing you, it will depend, of your personnal reaction.

Poison is Cure, the cure is sometimes poison.