Alfonsoo

Any tips for first Trip?

6 posts in this topic

It’s first trip ever, going to be lsd, maybe in a month. Of course the research has been done and substances will be tested, but any rookie advice, like maybe meditate before or I don’t know

Practice of using deep belly breaths to become more present is good ongoing practice.

Relaxing any 'mask' of facial tension, also.

Remembering to stop do this is key.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Take your damn medicine, stay in bilateral symmetry, be honest with yoursel, don’t indulge the desire to create fantasies, surrender.

Surrender to the experience. That is the most important part.

Also, be sure to have a tested substance and be in a comfortable, familiar place (setting)

You can also read trip-reports as preparation and this video from Leo: https://actualized.org/articles/how-to-use-psychedelics-for-personal-development. Drink lots of water, this is very important. Start with a low dose, you can always try higher doses later when you get more experience with psychedelics.

With LSD I get body soreness, so I take magnesium before taking the medicine, this helps me a lot. I also drink ginger tea and helps me reduce nausea effects. Have fun and let us know how it went!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

make sure the people in your vicinity are people who know about psychedelics. otherwise he/she may confuse you and send you to the hospital. (happened to me... LOL) 

Edited by ben_pte