Raptorsin7

Woman and Enlightenment

36 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7   I'd suggest going to some spiritual festivals. Depends on where you live, but they happen all over the world. You'll find lots of high consciousness spiritual women.  Make friends, get in with groups, tribes, camps. You're bound to eventual connect with someone. Also taking classes and going on retreats. You'll meet people with similar interests. Best advice I can give is make friends first and foremost. High consciousness women look for if a man is capable of being friends, long before they think of sexual thoughts on him. If you're friends with everyone in a camp/tribe/group, eventually one of the women will gravitate towards you in a more intimate way. Or not, and you have to be fine with that too. Point is, getting into these communities, you're chances of make a love connection, are fairly high. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

6 hours ago, Devi Shanti said:

@Leo Gura why do you think there aren't celibate girls who aren't nuns? Do you think there are men, though?

Because everyone craves sex and virtually no one is conscious enough to reliquish it.

Also don't confuse lack of opportunity for sex with celibacy. Sure, plenty of people are incels.

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

@Leo Gura How often are you able to experience intimacy with your partner(s)?

Always. I'm a very intimate guy. Girls fall in love with me if they get to know me.

A woman does not even know what intimate sex is until she's been with me.

But I do have high standards and I don't meet new girls often because my energy goes towards higher things.

It feels like you have a lot of mind-rules that could keep you out of experiencing a relationship with your heart. And without that, you're better off disengaging with relationships as they'll only drag you down as opposed to allowing you to grow together.

Check-box mentality has its place. But it's only healthy for it to be like 20% of the process of the initial phases of dating. 

I have no problem being loving in a relationship.

I'm just a lone wolf kinda personality. I don't play social games.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Girls fall in love with you but do you fall in love with them? :) 

Like merging into one, yin yang meeting each other. Recognizing your Self in another literally. The beloved and I are one. 

Would be intresting to hear your experiences of this type of ”true love”, not dating or social games etc. 

2 hours ago, shamaanitar said:

Girls fall in love with you but do you fall in love with them?

I fall in love with myself ;)

I'm going to incarnate the most irresistible Leo Queen to Blast open his Heart and show him the TRUTH :D

Too late, i sent the seed :)

Leo, Not everyone craves sex, the higher you are on a vibrational scale, the more satisfied by just being in your own bliss you become. In a more Enlightened state(so to speak), even breathing satisfies the hell out of you. I remember i completely lost all craving for physical needs at one point which lasted several months. I was in awe, in bliss, in joy and in love 24/7.

Do some psychedelics with a girl, see if sex interests you. You will notice things like sex and similar frequency activities only start to arise when you are coming back down. At the peak, you are fully satisfied with just your own beingness.

Listen to Osho, he explained these things best.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

I've been celibate for over 2 years, as a part of my Spiritual path. That whole thing of letting go of desires and attachments. It's been amazing being free from something that ruled my whole life, for most of my life. If I as a man can do that, it's frankly ignorant to think that there are not women out there that do the same. In fact I know dozens of them. Most of the women in my communities are like this. They would rather stay celibate, than deal with childish toxic abusive men. If a man comes along, who understands real love, and has worked through all his shit, and can add to her life and not take away, then she will add sex to the equation. But most of them can take it or leave it. They're having a blast being alone, so you have to be something real special to change that.

So with all love and respect Leo, I think you've sometimes got some low conscious views on women, relationships, and sex. I'd say solid Orange type of thinking. Your dislike of "Hippies" (which are solid Green) makes it all the more clear of this Orange thinking. Maybe you should spend some time around Green or Yellow women. You might learn they are really amazing. They're not about sex. They are about love. And if you are lucky enough to interest her heart, time with her will be a thousand times better than time with any chick you pickup at some bar. 

Just a viewpoint, I could be way off. No offence meant. 

Bravo!

Totally agree. Specially when you say "they are not about sex, they are about love." You will never have a woman entirely if you don't her her love. And sex with love is a magnific and unic experience in life.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because everyone craves sex and virtually no one is conscious enough to reliquish it.

Also don't confuse lack of opportunity for sex with celibacy. Sure, plenty of people are incels.

Well, one can "crave sex" as you say, but learn how to manage this energy for not to suffer from it. You know there are many resources for it.

And I don't confuse lack of opportunity for sex with celibacy. Actually, due to regular men's craving for sex, almost all girls have many opportunities of having sex. But for some people just any opportunity of having sex does not worth it; it's better to wait for a more complete experience with love, trust, mutual delivery in all levels. 

Personally I feel like I am physically and energetically "moisturizing" with the person I have sex with. I would not like to go moisturizing around with people I don't even really know, that might have egotistical intentions while having sex (thinking only about his own pleasure and about how he would affirm his ego if gives his partner some orgasms). And yes, I think it's virtuous to be focused in deep connections and solid relationships, because that's an effective way of going further in self knowledge and practicing altruism and unconditional love. I am not dreaming, that's what I live, and I can't see best form of living for me. If I had not this life, I would better be a monk.

I see some high conscious women in this thread... It's amazing. I can see Leo has relationship problems. Teach him 

@Leo Gura I love you, Leo :D:D:D.

Very straight forward and no BS. Second date, hah? I thought men did not like girls who are an easy game. ?

but, yeah, you are special. 

My only thing is that even if I am crazy about man, I still need time to get used to him( to his body and smell). The more you wait, the better chances are for a passion. What about mental connection? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

13 minutes ago, Galyna said:

What about mental connection?

Connection is not a function of time. Connection can be built within 90 minutes if it's done right.

What takes most guys two weeks can be done by other guys in 90 minutes.

On 9/25/2019 at 4:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

I fall in love with myself ;)

Leo, can you pls pls make a video for us about your vision of a true intimacy, like an example of the relationship of people who pursue enlightenment. I have been always wanting to hear your opinion about this. I know it is hard for you to find a counterpart who meets all your standards , but what is that woman you would like be with? I am sorry for asking such a private question. I always wanted to know this, what other man that like you prefer? What does this woman need to have to attract a philosopher?

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Connection is not a function of time. Connection can be built within 90 minutes if it's done right.

What takes most guys two weeks can be done by other guys in 90 minutes.

Actually, deep connection for a woman takes time to develop. She needs days and weeks to really have the connection set because a lot of it happens when she is not around the guy. Longing is necessary to create tension, heat, and pressure. 

It's like when you cook goulash or something similar. Sure, you can eat it right away and it's okay. But to get a really good goulash, it needs to set for a while for all the subtle flavors to come out.

Otherwise, you get a flash in the pan of passion but no real tension, connection, or deep bonding. And things will likely fall apart before you get to the really intimate aspects of the relationship because the fire that the relationship is forged in wasn't allowed to get hot enough to actually meld two lovers together before it inevitably cools down into something less exciting but more addictive and loving. Also, you can't suss out compatibility in 90 minutes. That takes quite a bit longer.

So, you can set up a structure to scaffold a relationship upon in 90 minutes. But like the first and second little piggy, the wolf will eventually blow it down. A strong foundation takes a while to build... and women's instincts are build specifically to look for strong foundations.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Actually, deep connection for a woman takes time to develop. She needs days and weeks to really have the connection set because a lot of it happens when she is not around the guy. Longing is necessary to create tension, heat, and pressure. 

It's like when you cook goulash or something similar. Sure, you can eat it right away and it's okay. But to get a really good goulash, it needs to set for a while for all the subtle flavors to come out.

Otherwise, you get a flash in the pan of passion but no real tension, connection, or deep bonding. And things will likely fall apart before you get to the really intimate aspects of the relationship because the fire that the relationship is forged in wasn't allowed to get hot enough to actually meld two lovers together before it inevitably cools down into something less exciting but more addictive and loving. Also, you can't suss out compatibility in 90 minutes. That takes quite a bit longer.

So, you can set up a structure to scaffold a relationship upon in 90 minutes. But like the first and second little piggy, the wolf will eventually blow it down. A strong foundation takes a while to build... and women's instincts are build specifically to look for strong foundations.

Absolutely agree with you. I think the more you drive someone insane(in a good way) the better sex is, you need to suffer a bit to get what you want. Otherwise, if you don’t make effort, you really don’t appreciate it enough. 

But I also see where he ( Leo) is coming from. I had experience of meeting people and establish the rapport in a short period of time, it just clicks , for some magic reason. Your authentic self comes naturally and effortlessly. It is either your person or not. And who cares when you had sex, ?.

Interesting things going on here... I can connect with a girl very quickly, but then with time it kind of fades away, because I start to convince myself, that she is not right for me. What do you think, is this healthy? Do you think it is caused by high expectations?

Ime, there is a love connection of Now that transcends personality and life practicalities. A shared beingnessness together that is a type of magical Now. It cannot be created or denied. There is also a form of love connection that develops over time. This is within the personality dynamic and within a timeline. This development includes things like having shared experiences, being vulnerable and supportive to each other, developing trust, mutual support, getting to know each other, the five love languages etc. 

Both are important, yet there is a distinction. I've noticed a lot of people conflating the two. The love connection of Now may be present and confused for the developmental love connection that takes time. For example, after a first date in which a love connection of Now is present, someone may think afterwards "Wow, we had great chemistry. I think we are really compatible. It's like she knows me. I think she may be the one. I can see us in a long-term relationship". This is a contextualization of direct experience of Now. Similar to how the human mind will contextualize an awakening experience of Now "Wow, that seemed like a nondual experience. I think that is what the nondualists are talking about. I think I am awakening". . . There is awakening of Now and personal development within a timeline - yet these often get conflated. Human minds love to contextualize Now - it's just what we do and it has value - yet very few human minds are aware that this is occurring.