nowimhere

Just downed some shrooms... Quick q.

4 posts in this topic

It's not my first rodeo with psychedelics by any means, what I am wondering however... Is what I should contemplate. 

Reality? Truth? Self? Love? All of em?

Curious to see how meditation will be as well. It's my first (decent) dose since doing 5.   Did like .7 a month ago and hardly felt it. So I downed 1.5 now and have another .5 ready if needed.  So this will be interesting...

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Recommendation: Try to directly realize how every word in a language IS literally the thing that it stands for.

Something absolutely profound stands to be understood from this. I actually briefly attained a sublime state of consciousness on 3.5 grams of magic mushrooms when I did this. I realized an ultimate truthh, only to be thrust back into ignorance upon waking up sober again.

Take that extra 0.5 now dude! 2g is better than 1.5 but not so much overwhelming. If you wait too long to re dose that 0.5 is not gonna do anything and just go to waste. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

As a general guideline, please don't post while tripping. 

Have a good trip and let us know how it went afterwards.