Alex bliss

What is hell like ??

19 posts in this topic

@Alex bliss Hell is: craving, attachment, violence, neediness, distractions etc. It might be a lot closer than you think. Or maybe you're already living in it?

unborn Truth

@Mikael89 Pardon. Hell, just as you described, exists because our society is not ready to raise new human beings in a healthy way yet. Maybe in 200~250 years from now emotional openness will be something we will be teaching our kids since very young ages so they won't grow as wounded or emotionally blocked adults.

And just to pinpoint it, your chances of reaching Truth are virtually zero as long as your heart is so rigid and your're stuck in the mind. I was where you are and I guarantee you that the best approach is to own your struggle and to cleanse all that hatred and violent way of thinking.

unborn Truth

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

"why the hell am I even alive? I should be dead or something. Why was I such a chicken that I couldn't kill myself? Wtf is going on? Wtf is universe/existence/reality? This is absurd. Wtf is the Truth?"

If that's the case, might as well take a huge dose of 5-MeO and experience death of self, but can come back with all the answers of the Universe/Reality/Truth. If one dies, they no longer will have the desire to die. 

A place where you cannot pray,contemplate, meditate or think about God. 

A very persistent illusion. 

A vicious circle created by a biased, personalistic  view on life.

In french, "enfer" (hell) is very close to "enfermé" (locked in) or "enfermement" (enclosure, which can also be phonetically heard : "hell lies to me" ). The most concise metaphor for hell would be that of a prison you have built for yourself by indulging in ego driven, self-decepted way of living. Allured by the temptation of getting quick temporary satisfaction you end up caught in  samsara by forgetting that everything is a reflection of you. Your whole universe become predatory, selfish, cynic, cold and harsh and by the time you realize you cannot win the rat race you're already stuck in all your "debts", tied in all the bounds which, at first, thought would help you.

When the consequences of your ego driven actions are superior to the amount of "energy" (or spiritual potentiality ) left in you : this, my friend, is "hell".Why? Because you simply cannot escape it yourself , you are bound by the magnetic force of all your evils doings and must wait for someone outside to help you out ( some might say for one of your ancient good karma to shine back). That, of course, can take various forms; from very tangible (heroin addicts, debts to mafia ...) to subtler one (spiritual ego) 

What ever you want it to be like because you decide what your going to experience in the afterlife 

The idea of hell is just a fear inducing thought that was invented and meant to control populations and have them submit to a religious authority in the middle ages. 

In the original Christian teaching the spirit is the opposite matter. You can't measure or find the spirit, neither with a telescope or microscope etc. It cannot be burned or touched by anything material. So the idea of hell in a afterlife is inconsistent with the original teachings, as you leave everything physical behind that can be burned or hurt. 

The only place where real hell is described is on earth. Only here can you be burnt alive or tortured. 

Better description of hell is the comments above than any religion can describe. 

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

So this basically means my life is hell right now .....I keep meditating watching for some big mystical experience so that fear will end and I may face the world but I am still living under family's with no job no friends. What can I do right now...I gotta face my fear ....

Hell is the experience of suffering

Heaven is the experience of not suffering

Selfishness causes hell

Selflessness causes heaven

Selfishness is identifying as an individual

Selflessness is identifying as The One (either nothing, everything or both at the same time)

Shed your Individual Identity and there can be no hell

Hell:  being in an enclosed car with kids who are fighting over essentially nothing as if their lives depended on it, creating some weird sadistic volume / shrill / get-under-dad’s-skin-for-the-win scene (wtf even?) in a competition of righteousness, after having just left a restaurant just after ordering for more of the same ...and reactively getting angry, pretending there is no sensational guidance, no love, no peace, no source, no way. 

Nirvana: Getting home and dropping a ‘screen ban’ until each kid writes down five reasons it is actually sometimes miraculously beneficial to them, to listen to their parents...as well as five things they love about themselves. 

Heaven: reading this...

I should listen sometimes (yes she underlined it, with the marker sideways so it was bold) because...

1. I might not have understood what was said. 

2. It’s better for my body, and health, and well being - to calm down. 

3. Other people are effected by my energy. 

4. Kindness feels better than yelling. 

5. When I get mad, other people get mad, so it just makes sense for both of us.

I feel love because... (ya, she one upped me with nondual phrasing)

1. I am “beauty-full!”

2. I am loved, I can love, and I do love to love!

3. I am stronger than that, and braver than that behavior. 

4. I am up for any challenge (but I forget sometimes that)

5. “I have a true heart to myself”

Kids - circumstances, or perspective?

”Perspective!”

Hugs. 

Heaven. 

Duality; “heaven” & “hell”..., perspective; one. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

mtg.sartrehell.cardpin_large.jpeg

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Mamo @Nahm, can you adopt me? :D Just kidding. Beauty-full!

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri Ha! Can ya work a lawnmower, and just leave my shit wherever I left it?

Just replace “parents” with self, in the sense of ‘listening’, and you’re good to go. ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Just reaching out to inform you that YOU have officially won conscious parent of year award. You will be receiving a reward via mail in 3-5 business days 

Hell is resistance to what is. And repeating that same pattern forever.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

How would your worst nightmares be like?

Hell and paradise are a matter of luck. You can't go by your will to paradise, and you can't force escape hell.

Edited by Truth Addict