pluto

How to Become a Master of your Reality - LOA

38 posts in this topic

@Nahm Is it preferable to put all this energy into thinking thoughts that will change our life in x number of ways, or should we just watch thoughts and learn to disassociate from thoughts all together? I remember reading a post on the forum about how we must break the cycle of thinking bad thoughts then thinking good thoughts to counterbalance the bad, and instead just observe thoughts and let them lose power over us. Thoughts?

@Nahm @pluto  Have you guys ever tried reprogramming your mind by listening to audio while sleeping? What do you think about it?

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm Is it preferable to put all this energy into thinking thoughts

That energy is love, and and no one is thinking thoughts, or ‘putting energy into it’.

that will change our life in x number of ways,

That energy is creation, and you are free. 

or should we just watch thoughts and learn to disassociate from thoughts all together?

Meditation every morning, let everything go. Let every thought go. There is no such thing as a true thought. Let every single one of them go. Let the sensation (love) purify the falsities in mind, and the misunderstandings at heart. 

I remember reading a post on the forum about how we must break the cycle of thinking bad thoughts then thinking good thoughts to counterbalance the bad, and instead just observe thoughts and let them lose power over us. Thoughts?

Trust your feeling, rather than framing the thoughts as positive or negative. They aren’t really. Only relative to you - but that ‘you’ is the conditioned, watered down version of the “real you”. What conditions, is unconditional. Let go of conditions, like “positive & negative thoughts”.

Typically, a pattern of ‘pos thoughts’ (insights come) is preferable to a pattern of ‘neg thoughts’ (sucks & no insights come) (pos= feels good to you, neg= doesn’t). No mind is pure peace, and pos thinking is a ‘voluntary’ interruption . No mind is empty & calm, inseparable from insight. 

Another way to frame it is in paradigms:

I don’t feel great, and it’s because of life & my circumstances, that’s why I have pos & neg thoughts. 

I want to feel better, and I’ll clean up my thoughts a bit more to the positive. 

I am feeling much better, and experiencing ‘awareness’ in my meditations. It feels good, and Trustworthy.

I am noticing intuition, and it’s freaking awesome. I can move awareness & energy in my body. Why did I ever think so much? 

Holy shit I am the awareness, and I never actually needed to think, wtf?

Ok...alright...I’m creating reality here, and the thoughts aligned with Being bring things I want, downright magically, unexplainably. There’s more going on in this moment right now than I ever would have imagined. I feel amazing. Other people should definitely know about this. Other people: “ya. That’s crazy”. (Judgement is of the neg thinking / blaming life / circumstances).

@bejapuskas Make a dream board, choose thoughts aligned, inspect the root of those unaligned with what you want (on the dream board). Listen to sensation. (Don’t think about it)  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Again, BEHAVIOUR is KEY.

Thinking/Thoughts are a start but never really get you anywhere until you start to actually BEHAVE and FEEL change.

Meditation and spending time in Nature helps with FEELing reality more deeply.

@bejapuskas Well if you think about it TV does an excellent job by programming peoples minds with repetitive programs, news, adds ect.. It works better while we are in Alpha State and awake rather than sleep but sleep also works.

If you think about it, ask the average man what is the first thought that comes into his head when he thinks an Arab man with a beard turban? 9/10 times, especially if he watches TV a lot he will say terrorist. Where do you think that programming came from?

Few decades ago people would probably just say: A religious or wise man?

Like i always say, go live like a monk in the mountains for a few months, your whole reality will change because you are living a completely different life than you do now so the energy and environment you are surrounded in and the energy you are immersed in and emit yourself is almost an entirely different wavelength than you would in the city in the midst of the chaos.

Most people never come back because they notice the simplicity, the beauty, the inner peace. There are millionaires and billionaires who have done this and never returned because they live stress free even though they are disconnected from the "modern world" they simply don't care.

If you are at peace, nothing in this world will bother you. It takes a lot of effort and work in the beginning but its absolutely worth it and it only gets easier and easier and manifestation occurs more instantaneous as you vibrate higher. You can observe this in deep transcendental states or psychedelic experiences.

Bless!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Here is another insightful video

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

In reply to a personal message that i believed should be shared with others, The question was how often do i need to do or think this to manifest that ect.. I will try my best to explain.

So the reality you are experiencing now is based on everything you do, think, feel, believe, know and have come to understand on a daily basis since you were born. So unless you do MORE than your usual routine, it will be hard to notice much change.

You cannot spend 1 hour a day doing spiritual practice and manifestation work then 23 hours doing the rest of your usual routine and expect great and rapid change to occur, it has to be the other way around.

It takes a lot of work, you basically have to devote your whole life and energy into the reality you desire and not just when you have free time. Your free time should be for relaxation/celebration. I personally only noticed great change when i stopped living the way i used to and started thinking, doing and behaving and living in a completely different way than i used to.

My situation was, i had simply woken up to who i truly was so i could no longer be who i used to be. In turn everything changed because i was emitting an entirely different frequency, i was a whole new person.

You are always emitting a (vibrational frequency) in which the reality you are experiencing is the result of that. The greater you shift the frequency, the more rapid and greater the change in reality becomes.

There are infinite parallel universes existing simultaneously, when you shift your frequency you shift to a universe more in harmony with your own current wavelength. I this may seem very complex but its not complicated as it seems.

This is why i say, forget all the questions, just lose yourself in the art, in the beauty, in your highest passion, your loves, your greatest joys and immerse yourself and completely lose yourself in whatever it is that is making you feel absolutely amazing.

I forgot my name at one point, that's how deep i went.

Its a lot of work, but once you find self, once you find truth, once you find love, its the most amazing reward you can ever imagine.

The greatest joy of all is to be your natural god-given self <3

Namaste

B R E A T H E

Look the amount of material online about this "create your desired life" "co-create reality", just google it and there will be a lot of material from genuine people or charlatans explaining it, why write more about it, and put more words into it? When it's something totally personal and for each person the method can differ to reach the 'gnosis' , there is not a "single method" for magick and intention. No amount of words will make you become the master of your life. The answers are within. See how people who really are in the top, such as Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc, just read a phrase or two and already catch up the whole thing? Will Smith just needed to read 'The Alchemist' book, and puff, he's done, no need to keep reading stuff online.

Btw, trying to fool your brain into believing you "already have" what you want, can make your brain become lazy and not really want it, as it would feel like you already have it, you will then lose an important piece to create the alchemy, FIRE (INTENTION), intention to gain. Without fire, you won't get nowhere, and you won't then cause an effect and changes in the future set of events that are yet to come, and of course EARTH (Action towards the intention).

Edited by daramantus

@daramantus I use those terms like "brain" and such for most people to better understand and have a general foundation or basis to start working on themselves. I myself know its an alchemical process and purely based on emission and manipulation of vibrational energetics.

Thanks for your input though, i am sure it will help some. I however wouldn't say people like those celebrities are on top(whatever that means) or even close to mastery of universal laws. They are still toddlers.

The true masters will only be noticed when you too start flowing through realms self-mastery. 

Otherwise you will never notice them :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

7 minutes ago, wk197 said:

What do you people think of this criticism of LOA by an Abraham hicks skeptic? Did these people apply the practice wrong or something?

http://abrahamhicksfraud.blogspot.com/p/experiences.html?m=1

Well Hicks and LOA in general is one of many, many, many models you can choose to buy into or not. Why waste time picking a model apart when you can just move on and try something different. If you are really moving towards personal development and improvement you haven't got time to waste dwelling on the negatives of some idea or belief you don't like anyway. LOA doesn't need to recruit people and doesn't care about complaints. LOA sells itself. All complaints can go into the shredder. 

1 hour ago, Bill W said:

Well Hicks and LOA in general is one of many, many, many models you can choose to buy into or not. Why waste time picking a model apart when you can just move on and try something different. If you are really moving towards personal development and improvement you haven't got time to waste dwelling on the negatives of some idea or belief you don't like anyway. LOA doesn't need to recruit people and doesn't care about complaints. LOA sells itself. All complaints can go into the shredder. 

This is a poor answer, imagine someone pretty much handwaving beliefs, concepts and ideas that are potentially dangerous in your average braindead joe/jane who can't properly handle wild or esoteric concepts like this that may or may not be a load of bull.

I didn't see any safety disclaimers in LOA books ive read through

If things like redpill can be challenged on this forum why not this?

3 minutes ago, wk197 said:

This is a poor answer, imagine someone pretty much handwaving beliefs, concepts and ideas that are potentially dangerous in your average braindead joe/jane who can't properly handle wild or esoteric concepts like this that may or may not be a load of bull.

I didn't see any safety disclaimers in LOA books ive read through

If things like redpill can be challenged on this forum why not this?

Because you can't dumb everything down like that. Safety disclaimers like what? So Hicks needs to write "if you are an idiot be careful reading this?" So what do we do with self-help book shops and spiritual book shops then? Have a psychiatrist at the door to screen people before they come in? Also, what about the internet, shall we just turn it off because of poor old braindead Joe or Jane as you put it might get harmed? 

On 27.9.2019 at 1:47 PM, pluto said:

Its not really a practice for me, its a state of being. One day you just have enough so you decide to change. I had no option.

It was suicide or change.

When i changed, my reality changed. Just like that.

Just like i said, whatever you'd like to experience in life, you must first give that energy out yourself into the world.

Always goes back to the mirror analogy. Its one of my favourite quotes and people give me so much feedback for it because its absolutely true.

Keep at it, get lost in it, become a completely different person, someone you'd prefer to be and soon or later you will notice something :)

Hope this helps <3

Wow, inspiring..

@pluto Thank you for this excellent write up; this is incredibly powerful. I was simply trying it out and it seemed like insights started pouring in about reality. Also, some thought about how culture and media brainwash us.