pluto

How to Become a Master of your Reality - LOA

38 posts in this topic

I will keep it short and simple, i see so many repetitive questions on the forums and i have a surge of energy to set it right once and for all.

Start Behaving as if you already HAVE what you desire or ARE what you seek to be or KNOW what you seek to know or Understand. Behave as if you emit an infinitely strong electromagnetic force that the whole universe hears, sees and feels you, feel it deep in the core of your being, Fully and completely immerse yourself in your Beauty, your Love, your Passion, your Godliness even if you don't see and believe it yet, they key is to trick the mind/subconscious and the overall energetic matrix into believing and doing so. This is how you change yourself thus your reality.

Keep doing this and repeating this, eventually you will trick your self into the belief that you are actually there already(which is ultimately true but you are just not aware of if yet) and in return, reality must comply with the vibration you are emitting because reality is absolutely, self-reflective.

I always tell people, keep flooding the mind/body with thoughts and feelings that you prefer, at first it won't believe you but if you keep doing it and allow no gaps of your regular routine to take over again, your overall auric and cellular energetic matrix will start to behave and emit a vibration out into the universe that its already there thus the universe MUST and WILL comply because that's all you are feeding it, so to speak.

Once you start getting the hang of this and hopefully mastering it, the focus on personal and small scale things naturally becomes obsolete as you will start to realize how powerful you actually are and you will naturally be lead to more global/universal/collective scale things. Don't worry about destroying the universe, creation has fail-safes that are unbreakable. Once you start becoming very powerful, Enlightenment takes over by nature, in turn you cannot destroy self.

The Child that pretends and imagines creates and manipulates reality the same way the Master does. Do not be afraid to imagine, do not be afraid to pretend.

You are absolutely and infinitely Loved, Blessed and Supported by Creation. Immerse yourself in the power of Love & Light and you will never be lead Astray!

The Mirror will never smile first.

Infinite Love!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto "i see so many repetitive questions on the forums and i have a surge of energy to set it right once and for all." 

> I had this exact same thought and hesitated to write something : in spite, I manifested it through you ;) !

Actually, these principles are the most powerful and simple you can use to transform your life ( provided you have strong intensity, faith and above all a: patience ). 

The teachings of Neville Goddard and Wayne Dyer are among the best on this . You will find a couple of small youtube channels commenting and explaining them in further length and in a more "modern" fashion/vocabulary. 

@Sirius Orion I also experience this phenomenon quite often :)

Indeed and i don't know Neville but i definitely suggest Wayne Dyer, he a great teacher of mine!

Bless <3

B R E A T H E

When we can carry the red thread of the present moment for a whole day and not drop it. Then eventually, days at a time and finally get to the point of never dropping it.

I vaguely remember Fourth Way text about the 'fake it till you make it' practice. After posting this, I'll go search,,,

I thought this applicable from a Christian perspective. A lesson from an online Course during Lent a couple of years ago, about the pendulum of emotions.

The yo yo of Being.

Session 6: Growing Your Being

"As we are raised in Being, so is meaning transformed. As we fall back, the old meanings return."
— Psychological Commentaries on the Teaching of G.I.Gurdjieff and P.D. Ouspensky by Maurice Nicoll, Volume 5

Commentary by Cynthia Bourgeault

This arresting comment by Maurice Nicoll, one of the early British students of the Gurdjieff Work, provides some useful insights into how one might engage practically with the task of "perfecting oneself in the sense of Being," the goal of the second Obligolnian striving.

First off, what does it mean to "be raised in Being?" Setting aside for the moment the question of "who" or "what" does the raising, let's start with the obvious — namely, that if we can be raised in being, Being must have levels. This is not hard to verify internally. With a flick of your imagination you can picture yourself in a relatively higher state of being. Maybe it's sitting on your meditation cushion, relaxing in nature, or almost anywhere you feel yourself in a greater spaciousness, equanimity, and inner alertness. Another flick of your imagination and you can (all too) easily recall those low-being states: when you're caught in negativity or reactivity, or as well when your attention is totally scrambled and dissipated, like noodling on the internet or wandering through a task on autopilot. During the day we travel up and down on the yo-yo of Being. Some days yo-yo feels like an understatement; it's more like bungy-jumping!

Now what does this "meaning is transformed" part mean? Again, you can easily check this out in practical experience. When you're in a higher state of Being — spacious, grounded, present — it's easier to stay in touch with those loftier and more generous impulses: things like compassion, trust, forgiveness. It's easier to ponder the great questions like "What am I here for?" — or even to see, beneath the fragmented surface of things, a deeper order and presence.

When you're in a lower state — negative or distracted — your perception of reality tends to get co-opted by mental scenarios, projections, cynicism, self-importance, urgency: all the small-self agendas. Ever notice how often perceptions based in negativity inevitably turn out to be skewed? In a lower state, it gets harder to hold onto large ideas like compassion, trust, non-reactivity. Even Being itself can sound like just another concept!

From a Gurdjieff Work perspective, falling to a lower level of Being inevitably entails moving to a less energized state. This may not seem obvious to you at first, because negative states can sometimes feel highly energy-charged. But in the Work, the tip-off is not the state of your emotions but the state of your attention. A state in which you're collected, gathered, focused, present, is a higher energy state. This means that it is running at a more powerful magnitude of Being; it supports the "upward" transformation of meaning. A lower-level state plunges you back below the critical threshold needed for maintaining lively contact with that deeper aliveness of "Real I." Inevitably, once your reservoir of Being starts to get drawn down you fall back into identification with your smaller self, which in turn draws your reservoir of being down still further. It's a complete vicious circle.

Unfortunately, it's not easy to spot when we move to a lower state. Just as most people can't see the moment they fall asleep at night, so they also can't and don't notice when Being starts to sink. And when you think about it, that actually makes sense: you can't go consciously unconscious! But with training and sincerity you can begin to notice more promptly when you've gotten hooked, and at least not feed the downward slide!

Sometimes, as the Psalms say, you simply have to "wait in the darkness crying for the Lord." The ability to see a deteriorating state does not immediately mean that you can do anything about it. You have to endure for a while (sometimes a long while!) in the gap between your power to see and your power to do. It's one of the most uncomfortable tight spots in the whole spiritual journey.

But simply noticing is a far more important act than you might at first expect: Because as you sit there in that unaccustomed helplessness and exposure, you gradually begin to see that there really is a "something" or "someone" who calls you back to your deeper spiritual intention. And it's not your own personal efforts but your growing trust in this deeper relational field working on your behalf that will eventually get you there. For the time being, your job is simply to notice as promptly as you can, always with a small thanks offered to that unknown "something" that always seems to notice, even when we don't, and to intervene on our behalf, as the ombudsmen of our real yearning for Being.

To Practice

What I've just given you here is actually a very condensed introductory course on what the Gurdjieff Work calls "self-observation." This is the capacity to notice, without judgment or self-criticism, what's physically going on inside you from an objective, "third-person" point of view. Today I invite you to further explore any or all of today's teaching in the laboratory of your own more being. Here are some practical suggestions:

1. Begin each day with at least twenty minutes of meditation, if that is not already your usual practice. (It is best to start this exploration into self-observation by "tanking up" your reservoir of Being.)

2. As much as possible, notice as your state of being shifts, particularly when you "fall asleep" (Work terminology for falling to a lower state of being).

3. What effect (if any) does simply noticing have on your state?

4. Can you begin to spot the hooks that drag your level being down?

This should keep you more than busy! As you're so moved, please record your work-in-progress in your journal.

"Becoming Truly Human: Gurdjieff's Obligolnian Strivings" is a joint project of Cynthia Bourgeault and Spirituality & Practice. Content copyright 2017 by Cynthia Bourgeault. Photo credit: Steve Nathans-Kelly and Wisdom Way of Knowing.

Rev. Dr. Cynthia Bourgeault is the Principal Teacher and Advisor for The Contemplative Society (www.contemplative.org), an inclusive nonprofit association that encourages a deepening of contemplative prayer based in the Christian Wisdom tradition while also welcoming and being supportive of other meditation traditions.

Spirituality & Practice (www.SpiritualityandPractice.com) is a multifaith website presenting resources for people on spiritual journeys. The organization is helping to build a worldwide community of people vitally engaged with the wisdom of the spiritual traditions and serving the world through spiritual practice.

from https://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/

Im not sure if they're still offering this,,,?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@pluto Thanks for this. Lovely post. Funnily enough I'm about to start the book Man of No Ego. I'm pretty sure I got that idea of the book from you 

5 hours ago, Bill W said:

@pluto Thanks for this. Lovely post. Funnily enough I'm about to start the book Man of No Ego. I'm pretty sure I got that idea of the book from you 

Yes i really enjoyed that book. It was written by a friend of mine who makes psychedelic music(man of no ego). Its short, simple and effective. I read all of it one afternoon riding down a long train ride and its a great book to have with you on travels, has some great tips and simple reminders.

B R E A T H E

Neville is one of Wayne Dyer's "masters" along with Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov (quoted in his books) whose "Powers of Thought" I for sure recommend !

Edited by Sirius Orion

8 hours ago, herghly said:

How does this practice look daily?

Its not really a practice for me, its a state of being. One day you just have enough so you decide to change. I had no option.

It was suicide or change.

When i changed, my reality changed. Just like that.

Just like i said, whatever you'd like to experience in life, you must first give that energy out yourself into the world.

Always goes back to the mirror analogy. Its one of my favourite quotes and people give me so much feedback for it because its absolutely true.

Keep at it, get lost in it, become a completely different person, someone you'd prefer to be and soon or later you will notice something :)

Hope this helps <3

B R E A T H E

"Mirror will never smile back first"

That's a powerful line.@pluto

What's your thoughts on Abraham Hicks? I personally love their teachings

@Vido I also enjoy Abraham but i personally prefer Bashar. His teachings and methods are more in tune with my own.

Always go with what feels best for you :)

B R E A T H E

15 minutes ago, Vido said:

@pluto Will check him out! do you have any video suggestions? 

Its really hard to find full videos these days but i remember watching this one a while back its quite good to give you a taste.

?
❤️

B R E A T H E