kieranperez

Jordan Peterson in Rehab

62 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Peterson's daughter looking to sell her death-promoting riddiculous diet has shamelessly pointed out that her dad has been lying all along about his health. This family is riddled with lies and delusion and it is time for their awakening.  

Mikheila has been lying about her diet, lying about her job and lying about her health conditions. Yet tens of thousands of people keep following her. Some people seeking their peace of mind will go to extremes to promote their agenda. 

How exactly do you know that Mikheila is lying? I saw his yt channel yesterday. She seem pretty legit. 

12 hours ago, Jonac said:

How exactly do you know that Mikheila is lying? I saw his yt channel yesterday. She seem pretty legit. 

she starts by saying she is a CEO of 2 companies. The company 1 is an undeveloped blog. Company 2 is a link that points to the same blog lol. She said she is free of medication yet she admited to taking medication in next video. She says she read thousands of research papers and that's how she new the carnivore diet is right for her. She then denied any debates saying she does not care about the science behind nutrition because she knows deep inside that her Lion Diet is nonsense. 

Her father openly bashed on medication and encouraged people to take their suffering yet he is not going to rehab because his SSRIs fucked him up....  is that enough? 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Apparently there is a new book about a meat based diet...

I am not so sure anymore if Peterson is not more harmful to society than he is helpful.

Glory to Israel

He's been unstable for the last year based on some of his lectures and interviews. I believe he didn't really believed in everything he said on a deep unconscious level which tore him to pieces. He kept convincing himself he was doing it for the highest good. 

His intentions were good but he was all distorted..On some level his whole public run was him finding purpose in a world he's losing hope from. I hope he gets better soon and comes back a better man and finds a new hope in himself and humanity. 

Perhaps he will evolve to green after this struggle, that would be a surprise. He may see there's something beyond cleaning his room, meant literally and metaphorically. In any case, I wish him fast recovery, although I don't think an only meat diet will help him on that.

On 9/25/2019 at 5:02 PM, kieranperez said:

Show some empathy and compassion dude.

Take into account Jordan Peterson demonizes school children who get bullied, yet cannot handle mean tweets

On 10/25/2019 at 4:30 AM, Scholar said:

Apparently there is a new book about a meat based diet...

I am not so sure anymore if Peterson is not more harmful to society than he is helpful.

Careful, that is a fake book by trolls.

There is enough legit stuff about JP to criticize without having to resort to this kind of juvenile trolling and disinformation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, tenta said:

Take into account Jordan Peterson demonizes school children who get bullied, yet cannot handle mean tweets

That calls for even more compassion, not less.

On 26/10/2019 at 6:38 PM, Tanz said:

He's been unstable for the last year based on some of his lectures and interviews. I believe he didn't really believed in everything he said on a deep unconscious level which tore him to pieces. He kept convincing himself he was doing it for the highest good. 

His intentions were good but he was all distorted..On some level his whole public run was him finding purpose in a world he's losing hope from. I hope he gets better soon and comes back a better man and finds a new hope in himself and humanity. 

He overloaded on some member berries.

People who project a deluded imagery of the past into a présent/ futur will have ultra backslash

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Careful, that is a fake book by trolls.

There is enough legit stuff about JP to criticize without having to resort to this kind of juvenile trolling and disinformation.

lol, I did not even consider that it could have been fake, how can this happen on amazon. xD

I guess you gotta check your sources everywhere nowadays.

Glory to Israel

Very sad what happened  to Peterson and his wife. Weaning off some psychiatric drugs is really hard, especially if they cause dependency. I'm slowly weaning off aripiprazole (antipsychotic) and the slightest amount of dose I decrease causes me a lot of withdrawal symptoms after one or two months.

But, yeah, Peterson yelled a lot of shit about people who get bullied in childhood and even about miserable people, saying that many of them are not very worthy of helping. I hope he gets better and also changes his points of view.

15 minutes ago, brugluiz said:

Peterson yelled a lot of shit about people who get bullied in childhood and even about miserable people, saying that many of them are not very worthy of helping

That's a classic conservative way of reasoning. From the conservative POV, people with problems are screw-ups because they didn't work hard enough, weren't disciplined enough, and therefore deserve it. Conservatives have an allergy to compassion because they build an ego out of being morally superior to poor people, drug addicts, criminals, minorities, women, disabled people, diseased people, foreigners, animals, etc.

But life has a way of knocking such people off their pedestals. JP's view of transgender people would change significantly if he had a transgender son or daughter. For example.

That's how self-bias distorts one's perception of reality.

@Leo Gura it makes sense. But Peterson doesn't seem so judgemental about transgender people. I think he just doesn't like those Canadian laws about gender pronouns, objection that seems to be fair (but maybe I'm being naïve about Peterson).

But, yeah, even though Peterson says he isn't righr-wing, he has a lot of conservative views (what makes me feel that something is off about him).

Anyway, he's judgemental with mentally ill people and, after watching some of his videos, I felt hopeless and like a crap. JP fans would say that it was me who didn't understand the nuances of his speech, which makes me feel I'm dumb as fuck.

Judgment, ego, shadow, and lack of compassion all go hand in hand.

The less developed one's sense of self is, the lower one is on the Spiral, the more one judges, the less compassion one has, the larger one's shadow is, the more one must fight, deny, project, distract, distort, demonize, crusade, and justify.

Suffering is the most direct path to compassion for others who suffer. Suffering is the ego dissolving. Suffering leads to love.

It's very simple: any teaching which teaches judgment and fear instead of love is false.

The degree to which your teacher is afraid of anything, he is corrupt.

On 9/22/2019 at 5:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

Alcohol is the most dangerous drug.

It wasn't alcohol. It was Clonazapam (better known as Klonopins), an anti-anxiety drug that was prescribed to him by a doctor when his wife was going through cancer treatment earlier this year. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

20 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It wasn't alcohol. It was Clonazapam (better known as Klonopins), an anti-anxiety drug that was prescribed to him by a doctor when his wife was going through cancer treatment earlier this year. 

My bad

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Suffering is the most direct path to compassion for otherps who suffer. Suffering is the ego dissolving. Suffering leads to love.

Do you know any books that go into this specific topic? The link between suffering and the ego dissolving.

You have to be prepared to become a (target) if you wish to present truth in this world. This is why meditation and re-uniting with true nature is very important. It will keep your spirit and roots pure and indestructible as the the shadows that circle the light try to latch on.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you know any books that go into this specific topic? The link between suffering and the ego dissolving.

You don't need a book. Go experience some suffering.

To clarify, your suffering must be mindful to dissolve ego. Mindless suffering can actually increase ego.

Go do a 30 day solo retreat. You will learn suffering.