Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tistepiste

Meditation

9 posts in this topic

I have some questions regarding my state of being when meditating and was wondering what this could be translated to.

Whether I am meditating actively or not, I can activate this kind of vibrational energy in my body.
Without focussing on anything really. It's just like a "switch" I turn on or off.

This vibrational energy is mostly felt in my feet and my lower legs. But it's omnipresent.
It can be felt everywhere and it not really "flowing". It is more the intensity that changes whether I want it or not, and dependent on the body part.

When this energy is activated for some time (let's say 5 secs), my heart starts beating very fast (at least 2x - 3x the normal pace).
Also, I feel like I am starting to sweat.

When this happens, I pause this vibration of energy which turns my body into a resting state.

This energy is a little different than what can be felt with focus. When I focus on my feet, I feel the same kind of energy but much less intense and harder to move around.

So, can anyone relate to this? I thought this was normal, but I asked some people and they are not able to "activate" this vibrational energy.
What could this be? 
How come my heart starts beating so fast and that I feel like I am sweating? Seems to be the contrary of what I should be feeling?
It doesn't make me relaxed, if anything it is a little bit more "tense"

Edited by Tistepiste

Not sure about what you're experiencing, but be careful not to get attached to pleasurable or interesting feelings that arise during meditation. Just be with the experience and don't attach or pull away. Just my two cents, but i'm not enlightened so take it with a grain of salt. 

Don't think at all, feel and let go and just be!

Everything that is happening is natural, you will understand what it all means in time.

Don't buy into the fear, its illusory, its you testing yourself to see if you are ready to level up :)

If you buy into the fear and get caught up in the thought, it restarts until you succeed.

Embrace with love and let everything go!

Meditation is a Let Go.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thanks! Needed to hear this!

@Raptorsin7 Thanks for your input <3 Doesn't matter if you are enlightened or not.  There is no one to be enlightened anyways.

Edited by Tistepiste

@Tistepiste

Seems like you've got some kind of gift in controlling your energies. You shouldn't ignore it because it is important for your overall well being but you may have to to learn how to control it. Some mild form of kriya yoga is probably right for you. But WARNING:do not push it to hard as it can backfire on your system. An easy system with some through research will enlighten ypu on yhe subject 

5 hours ago, pluto said:

Don't think at all, feel and let go and just be!

Everything that is happening is natural, you will understand what it all means in time.

Don't buy into the fear, its illusory, its you testing yourself to see if you are ready to level up :)

If you buy into the fear and get caught up in the thought, it restarts until you succeed.

Embrace with love and let everything go!

Meditation is a Let Go.

♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE