Aakash

My official declaration

74 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv No your getting prisnof teaching prisnof to someone unaware of prisnof 

its unescpable literal meaning. 

outside is inside and inside is outside. To all. 

where is out then? 

@Shaun/ God, I am waiting for the answer, there's  a perfect non-dual answer for  this

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Ibn Sina You have passion, unfortunately there are enlightened beings still stuck in maya and that is absolute for all of us, for we are contained in a matrix . 

the answer to your question because you have shown passion 

@Synchronicity is god.  

Thanks for helping me completing my dharma , it felt like i just needed to get this off my chest and rest my hopes on one man walking up to god and leaving the conversation maybe a year later saying. Yup this is god. LOL. 

Good luck my bro :) 

Edited by Aakash

8 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

And I am also God, and God just said 

" I can help you" while the other God said "I have no idea how to help you?"
So here are 2 Gods with different views. 

Is it even possible?
Which God is correct?

It ultimately doesn't matter as it's literally just me here talking to myself as there is nothing else I can do. My whole life is a hallucination. All of you are hallucinations, cardboard cutouts in my perception.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just now, Aakash said:

You have passion, unfortunately there are enlightened beings still stuck in maya and that is absolute for all of us, for we are contained in a matrix . 

the answer to your question because you have shown passion 

You are demolishing all forms of structured thought but spitting pure reality as it is.

I am understanding about  0.0000001% of your approach.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

@Ibn Sina Lol the way to bring down an axiom is to start from the top. There can be no other way. Responsibility needs to hold responsibility. 

1 minute ago, Ibn Sina said:

You are demolishing all forms of structured thought but spitting pure reality as it is.

I am understanding about  0.0000001% of your approach.

Have you watched Leo's total omniscience awakening video? All you need to know is presented there.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv No your getting prisnof teaching prisnof to someone unaware of prisnof 

its unescpable literal meaning. 

outside is inside and inside is outside. To all. 

where is out then? 

Like I said, we are not on the same frequency and I am unable to connect and communicate with you. I wish you well. Maybe  we will connect on something else in the future, maybe not.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

Have you watched Leo's total omniscience awakening video? All you need to know is presented there.

I have , but Aakash's has more  to offer.

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It ultimately doesn't matter as it's literally just me here talking to myself as there is nothing else I can do. My whole life is a hallucination. All of you are hallucinations, cardboard cutouts in my perception.

Which God is correct?

Both are.

You are God, I am god.

Infininity + Infinity = Infinity

When you said 'it doesn't matter' instead  of ' both are correct' it is 

infinity -1

which equals to

infinity 

10 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Lol the way to bring down an axiom is to start from the top. There can be no other way. Responsibility needs to hold responsibility. 

Basically you are acting as  a radar for catching and sending out raw God signals, that is why you are spitting stuffs that have no coherence or the ego cannot utilize for any purpose whatsover.  In other words, you are wasting my  time.

@Ibn Sina ;) see human gods are a very deceptive creature. but i told you what you had to do, your not listening and taking the advice. 

15 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

Which God is correct?

Both are.

You are God, I am god.

Infininity + Infinity = Infinity

When you said 'it doesn't matter' instead  of ' both are correct' it is 

infinity -1

which equals to

infinity 

This is nonduality. There are no separate selves or "both of us" Only I.

User @Aakash has been banned for repeatedly creating distractions on this forum. He has been given many warnings but was unwilling to follow directions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.