Aakash

My official declaration

74 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv It is what it is, don't argue about your nuances with me, this is just distraction. When i have given you the direct contact. That is the true meaning of mental masturbation. 

The divine absolute truth is true to all conditions in reality. No matter how much you argue about what it is/ what it is not. It is adding towards the divine absolute truth. 

There is no escaping it. That is what history has revealed. I would argue with you, but then i'm just going to get banned. Thats how it always goes, i tell someone an insight that i feel is contradicting . We have a long post and argument and then i get banned because i've posted too many times, or aggrevated people. 

I'll rather not take my chances given i don't know how many chances i have. Have to save them up. 

It was always reactionary messages that got me caught up in the wind. But i have no problem with the divine absolute truth. I wish you well. 

Edited by Aakash

I am the one and only, Leo has told me this in many of his videos. If anyone wants to talk to god, talk to me.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv It is what it is, don't argue about your nuances with me, this is just distraction. When i have given you the direct contact. That is the true meaning of mental masturbation. 

We are not on the same frequency and my input is not helpful here, which is fine. I wish you the best ? ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am the one and only, Leo has told me this in many of his videos. If anyone wants to talk to god, talk to me.

God, Please, I want to know you, I want to realize you, I want to know that I am you, why are you covering me in this veil of ignorance? Please help me break free from it. Why are you putting me in this situation? I love you and I want to you to penetrate my being and kill me.

Answer me God.  NOW. 

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Serotoninluv :x love you too buddy. We need not be on the same frequency that is the beauty of pure unbound empty consciousness. 

1 minute ago, Ibn Sina said:

God, Please, I want to know you, I want to realize you, I want to know that I am you, why are you covering me in this veil of ignorance? Please help me break free from it. Why are you putting me in this situation? I love you and I want to you to penetrate my being and kill me.

Answer me God.  NOW. 

I have no idea how to help you. It seems I created this entire reality and locked myself out of it, preventing me from shutting it down.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just now, Shaun said:

I have no idea how to help you. It seems I created this entire reality and locked myself out of it, preventing me from shutting it down.

Just a question, is this God speaking or Shaun speaking? Just  to clarify.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

Just now, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv :x love you too buddy. We need not be on the same frequency that is the beauty of pure unbound empty consciousness. 

In terms of communication, it doesn’t work. It’s like speaking two different languages. I’m unable to connect, which is ok. It happens sometimes. 

lol ahh the easter egg hunt has beginning. So beautiful to watch. This was what i wanted to do! Souls return home ahahahaah! 

Its so funny. 

"hey, god is that you ?"

"yes, my son" 

"But wait that's not me, i'm else where" 

ahaaha "not everyone who claims they're god is god unforunately" 

non-duality the truth is that we are all one god 

duality the truth is that god is seperate to us 

both collapse into god is all of us as one and is seperate to us completely. That's the realisation of a lifetime

LOOOOOOOL see so funny how the books say it. 

Edited by Aakash

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

When you dream at night, even if you become lucid, at which point did you choose the scenery? or the objects and people populating the dream? Or the actions taking place? And these are YOUR (shaun's) dreams. So why would you think that shaun would have any input on this waking reality lol. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Serotoninluv Your using a nail to crack concrete. When you have the right nail to crack concrete. Then that nail will dig itself firmly into the concrete. otherwise your just sitting there trying to crack the concrete with a nail. Change the nail, change the results. See you have an example right here 

keiran - where can you go, inside and outside are the same place. There is nowhere where i can travel which would be any different to where i currently am. This is me enjoying my life on the forum, the same as you enjoy your life outside. There is no difference... do not project onto me LOL. 

Edited by Aakash

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

see so funny how the books say it.

Which book are you talking about?

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv Your using a nail to crack concrete. When you have the right nail to crack concrete. Then that nail will dig itself firmly into the concrete. otherwise your just sitting there trying to crack the concrete with a nail. Change the nail, change the results.

From my POV, I am trying to explain prinsof to someone unaware of prinsof. Which is fine. It happens.

10 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

Just a question, is this God speaking or Shaun speaking? Just  to clarify.

Well, Shaun isn't separate from god.

@Aakash

All I see is you are reacting to stuffs.

Give me axioms, give me postulates, give me the ideas that you think are true.

The rest is just time wastage.

Spirituality is for improving our life or condition, there's no use beating around the bush, directness is key.

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Well, Shaun isn't separate from god.

And I am also God, and God just said 

" I can help you" while the other God said "I have no idea how to help you?"
So here are 2 Gods with different views. 

Is it even possible?
Which God is correct?

Its okay god told me to leave it alone ;)  NOW its his responsibility to find those interested. How else could it be ? 

Equinimity is great, but Equinimity is appreciated when it is active! what happened throughout history ? we all asked each other who and what is god? that was the fundamental mistake, speaking on a metaphysical level. Therefore the only one who could offer divine knowledge for even liberation is god himself

Its just my opinion anyway.  

Good luck. 

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Its okay god told me to leave it alone ;)  NOW

Leave what alone?

we all asked each other who and what is god? that was the fundamental mistake, speaking on a metaphysical level. Therefore the only one who could offer divine knowledge for even liberation is god himself

Not all. Christians , Muslims, Leo aren't debating about what is God. They are not debating, they have it figured out. Some people might be, but as you put it , not all.
Of course, only God can offer us the  divine knowledge. Thomas Aquinas agrees with you, Christians agree with you, you are not being revolutionary here.

Its just my opinion anyway.

Okay.

Edited by Ibn Sina